Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed (447 Views)

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Shoprite Nigeria Warns Against Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed by sleeksavbvy: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2021

The buyer of Shoprite Nigeria has been revealed as the exit of the South African retail giant from the country draws nearer.

According to Shoprite’s statement, the Nigerian division will be sold to a local property group, Persianas subject to regulatory approval.

While the asset has been valued by the seller at 30 billion naira ($73 million), it’s not yet clear how much Persianas has agreed to pay.

https://www.techawkng.com/2021/04/16/the-buyer-of-shoprite-nigeria-has-finally-been-revealed/
Re: The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed by hisgrace090: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2021
The way investors close down in nigeria ehh!!!
Re: The Buyer Of Shoprite Nigeria Has Finally Been Revealed by Seniorwriter(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2021
INSIGHTFUL

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Pharmacy But I'm Not A Pharmacist, How Do I Go About It / Usdt Selling / UI Former SUG President, Ojo Aderemi Needs Our Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.