Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most (735 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Adewale Omojuwa Is Dead / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by Biafranboys: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
We tend to say Yahoo boys are embrassing Nigerians everywhere around the world.

but we see the case of omojuwa/Venezuela saga stealing the identity of the former vice president of world Bank African division.

And then pantami a minister in the Nigerian government cabinet saying he loves Osama bi den and hates boko haram

Which of these people destroys the name of Nigeria around the world.

Add yours
Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by 123456789O: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol... Resign because some IPOB terrorists asked him to? I observed how Lalasticlala was combing every area of the internet for damning information about the sheikh to publish as the first one failed woefully. They even exhumed some ancient video, edited it, cut a clip out of it then presented OUT OF CONTEXT.

Negative reports about Northerners are quick to hit FP while those about South Easterners/Westerners are either reluctantly featured on FP or outright ignored!

Thankfully, your opinions are too insignificant to change anything. Nobody will resign. So IPOB should stop wasting their time. They should focus on their erosion-ravaged region, IPOB/ESN terrorism and let Northerners be. We own Nigeria
We call the shot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by 123456789O: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by Fahdiga(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Buhari, Yoro Muslims, MURIC and Pantami are the biggest disgrace

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by Biafranboys: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
123456789O:
Lol... Resign because some IPOB terrorists asked him to? I observed how Lalasticlala was combing every area of the internet for damning information about the sheikh to publish as the first one failed woefully. They even exhumed some ancient video, edited it, cut a clip out of it then presented OUT OF CONTEXT.

Negative reports about Northerners are quick to hit FP while those about South Easterners/Westerners are either reluctantly featured on FP or outright ignored!

Thankfully, your opinions are too insignificant to change anything. Nobody will resign. So IPOB should stop wasting their time. They should focus on their erosion-ravaged region, IPOB/ESN terrorism and let Northerners be. We own Nigeria
We call the shot!

Well I am not a member of ipob, I am igbo and I am proudly biafra boys,yes we know you own Nigeria but not for long maybe?

I actually have 50% of like for nnamdi kanu, I mostly listen to what he says and pick out the good ones, I am. Smart and I am not a follow follow zombie.

All igbos are not ipob but all igbos are biafran boys
Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by 123456789O: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:

Well I am not a member of ipob, I am igbo and I am proudly biafra boys ,yes we know you own Nigeria but not for long maybe?

I actually have 50% of like for nnamdi kanu, I mostly listen to what he says and pick out the good ones, I am. Smart and I am not a follow follow zombie.

All igbos are not ipob but all igbos are biafran boys

Same thing. Wasting your time.
Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by Biafranboys: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
123456789O:

Same thing. Wasting your time.

How do I even begin to argue with a person with the same intellect as buhari.

Lots of igbos do not support ipob, but all igbos are biafran boys. Let ipob do their thing and let us the middle men do ours
Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by XXXXTENTACION: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
123456789O:

We call the shot!
the tribalism that is holding Nigeria back.
you don't care whether he is performing bad or not but as long he is your brother he should remain in power. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by nairalandankrah: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
the tribalism that is holding Nigeria back.
you don't care whether he is performing bad or not but as long he is your brother he should remain in power. undecided
You dey beg am??

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys, Pantami, Omojuwa Who Disgrace Nigeria The Most by rejoice4eva(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
123456789O:

We call the shot!
Shameful and wicked owners. Bury your disgusting pride for once and behave normally

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps To Investigate Export Of Over 7,000 ‘refrigerated Penis’ To China / Reno Omokri Open Letter To Pope Francis: Re Father Mbaka / Insecurity: Stop Waiting On Abuja, Convene Unity Summit, Atiku Tells Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.