Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,360 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN (2012 Views)

Tinubu Gets Diaspora Support For Presidential Bid / I Will Support ESN To Back Off On One Condition / World Igbo Congress Rejects Ebube-agu,support ESN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN by PDJT: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2021
-I have been indifferent about the ESN, but from my research recently I was surprised to realise that ESN has more support than even my beloved IPOB, and the ESN support is coming from quarters that earlier seem apathetic towards restoring Biafra.

-I think the heat is on, and the buffoonery that characterised the “one Nigerianists” amongst us is gradually falling from their eyes.

-As for the Fulani slaves masquerading as leaders in Igboland, their graves will be covered by weeds within months of their burials. And their children and grandchildren will remain lost in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN by funkekemi(f): 2:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You are arguing with a kid
That dude is not okay
You suppose know
you already know him , he doesn't make any coherent contributions , whenever he comments ,I find it difficult to understand his trash

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN by Skyfornia(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
PDJT:
-I have been indifferent about the ESN, but from my research recently I was surprised to realise that ESN has more support than even my beloved IPOB, and the ESN support is coming from quarters that earlier seem apathetic towards restoring Biafra.

-I think the heat is on, and the buffoonery that characterised the “one Nigerianists” amongst us is gradually falling from their eyes.

-As for the Fulani slaves masquerading as leaders in Igboland, their graves will be covered by weeds within months of their burials. And their children and grandchildren will remain lost in foreign countries.

Yes the support cuts across many people... including those not in support of IPOB. Clearly, ESN is what is required in Igboland, 'talk and do'..

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Diaspora Support ESN by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:
A very huge victory again for IPOB.
IPOB -10 vs HERDSMEN-0..
IPOB keep making gains both at home and abroad..while DSS continues to rob banks.. Smh

grin grin funny guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridge Built By Desmond Elliott Vs One Built By Female Councillor Tren / BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash / Reply To Omokri: Igbos Are The 2nd Largest Tribe In Nigeria After Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.