Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys (473 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq / Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
For me I am smart and I am not dumb and I am not a follow follow zombie, I follow with sense, I have 50% of likes for nnamdi kanu and I liste to him sometimes and pick out the good stuff he says.

Like yesterday I listened to him to the end when he was saying no more cultism in the south east I totally agree with him. But when he started talking about joy stick that was sent to China I lost interest because I am smart.

Like it or not as much as I don't like kanu and some of his utterances he is a force and he's got die hard supporters.

My mission and aim is to make sure whenever biafra is actualized it will not desend into chaos like South sudan.

I don't follow massob, bim, biafra nation and ipob, I am in the middle someone have to be in the middle watching these people because power corrupts the mind.

For igbos like me that have been confused please join me and let us be the middle men to these power hungry men

We must not let south east become like South sudan and this was my greatest fear and this was the reason I was never interested in anything called biafra.igbos must not kill igbos

But after danladi comment it hit me. No matter what I do I am still a biafran boys as long as I am. Igbo

So let us not sit on the fence anymore let us get involved.

We are biafran boys middlemen

Add yours..

https://www.biafranboys.org/all-igbos-do-not-support-ipob-but-all

2 Likes

Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by nairalandankrah: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:

For igbos like me that have been confused please join me and let us be the middle men to these power hungry men

Add yours
Lols..we know Biafran boys when they talk and am sorry you're not.. grin
those words gave you away..

these Yoruba Moslems/ Fulani's sef.. grin even if you like answer ojukwuboy, or mekaboy grin once you type here on nairaland, intelligent people here will most certainly identify you and where you're coming from... Your ideology will definitely reflect grin
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by AdaugoChisom(f): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is now you're waking up...MNK has been hitting you hard with freedom gosipel but you failed to listen...you only listen to Aboki Danladi...onye awusa

1 Like

Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Bkayyy: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Is now you're waking up...MNK has been hitting you hard with freedom gosipel but you failed to listen...you only listen to Aboki Danladi...onye awusa
Don't waste your time he is as fake as DSS report on killed boko haram members.
He is part of the online beetles deployed by Nigeria to sabotage the struggle
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

As I said I am not a follow follow zombie and there are millions of igbos like me. Do you think Peter okoye would leave his big mansion and talk about biafra or Don jazzy, look there are igbos that still use their brains

Do you know nnamdi kanu is currently at war with his former second in command uche mefor and some allegations about embezzlement have been made?

All igbos are biafrans at heart but we want it to come the right way and not through war.

My greatest fear and the reason I decided to speak out now is because I see power Hungry men and I Do not want biafra to be like South Sudan

No more war in igbo land
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bkayyy:

Don't waste your time he is as fake as DSS report on killed boko haram members.
He is part of the online beetles deployed by Nigeria to sabotage the struggle

No dude I am igbo and a proud biafran boys, but I refuse to be a follow follow zombie, we igbos are not known for follow follow.

We must not all agree with nnamdi kanu, have u heard of something called opposition.

Let me state this I am an ex believer of one nigeria.

War are not fought on social media.

I listened to nnamdi kanu yesterday and I enjoy it until he started talking about joystick from China.

Look I want a biafra with rule of law, strong institutions and not strong men and human rights and we igbos must not kill each other as the fulani wants

Lots of igbos like me don't know who to support, uche mefor or uwazurike or nnamdi kanu or bom massob. So I have decided to stay in the middle
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Lols..we know Biafran boys when they talk and am sorry you're not.. grin
those words gave you away..

these Yoruba Moslems/ Fulani's sef.. grin even if you like answer ojukwuboy, or mekaboy grin once you type here on nairaland, intelligent people here will most certainly identify you and where you're coming from... Your ideology will definitely reflect grin

Why is it hard for you guys to understand, I am igbo proud igbo and a proud biafran boys

Do you even know what is going on with the group of nnamdi kanu and uche mefor?

Kanu accused them of embezzling $70,000 and they came out with proof showing they did not steal the money

Now for igbos like me. With sense knows all these men are power hungry and my aim is to be in the middle someone news to checkmate these men

We must not turn south east to south sudan the enemy is fulani herdsmen

Forget about ijele speaks and chukwuma Dike and Dike especially does not know where he stands as u said before and I will say it again

I used to believe in one Nigeria but not anymore beeas long as I am igbo the fulanis still see as biafran boys. Got it?
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by nairalandankrah: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:

Why is it hard for you guys to understand, I am igbo proud igbo and a proud biafran boys

Do you even know what is going on with the group of nnamdi kanu and uche mefor?

Kanu accused them of embezzling $70,000 and they came out with proof showing they did not steal the money

Now for igbos like me. With sense knows all these men are power hungry and my aim is to be in the middle someone news to checkmate these men

We must not turn south east to south sudan the enemy is fulani herdsmen

Forget about ijele speaks and chukwuma Dike and Dike especially does not know where he stands as u said before and I will say it again

I used to believe in one Nigeria but not anymore [/b]be as long as I am igbo the fulanis still see as biafran boys. Got it?

[b]You're not even an ipob member yet you're claiming to have firsthand information.. grin
Stop listening to gossip OK?..it makes u gullible.

One lil political appointment from your local government chairman now, and you'll start
afresh shouting one Nigeria upandan..
grin..rest bro!
Freedom fighting ain't for you..
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You're not even an ipob member yet you're claiming to have firsthand information.. grin
Stop listening to gossip OK?..it makes u gullible.

One lil political appointment from your local government chairman now, and you'll start shouting one Nigeria upandan..
grin..rest bro!

I am not an ipob member, I listen to nnamdi kanu say it and heard the accused defend himself. How is this gossip and dude I am smart and I not dumb.

I can't trust any of them

I have decided to stay in the middle and watch them

Please igbos still sitting on the fence follow me and let us be the biafran middlemen

Dude Nigeria is gone and only a mad man would want to be a chairman in present day Nigeria and I laugh at igbo politicians looking for presidency in Nigeria the fulani already destroyed Nigeria, imagine the man in charge of sensitive data is a jihadi apologist
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Solsix(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
A peaceful and just Nigeria would've been better, but North with the help of SW want to comer Nigeria for themselves.
Re: All Igbos Do Not Support Ipob But All Igbos Are Biafran Boys by Biafranboys: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Solsix:
A peaceful and just Nigeria would've been better, but North with the help of SW want to comer Nigeria for themselves.

Yes I used to believe Nigeria can get better but with the issues going on now is it impossible Nigeria is gone and even the yorubas want youruba nation

I want a biafra with peace, rule of law and human rights, we must not be like Nigeria.

We must not be like south Sudan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Long Bridge, Where Kidnappers Hold Sway, Unleash Reign Of Terror, Tears... / Nigerian Soldier Resigns For Being Shot With Other Colleagues For Killing Boko H / Why Over Criticism Will Make You Lose Opportunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.