Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses (21550 Views)

From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Scumbags
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by storm001(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
See what unemployment can cause
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Davefed(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
So bad.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by anytexy: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
I no trust this story
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecidedundecidedundecided money not enough to buy land ......signing out
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Shieldidok: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
God will definitely judge your generation. Men are desperately wicked
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
#20,000? Lord, Av Messi.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by The5DME(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
pansophist:
The deceased are kids. What could they have done to deserve death? This is just sad
That's d way life goes. It could be you or me tomorrow. These kind of need don't move me anymore.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by WinterMinter(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
because of 20k,you kpai two people two Human beings this life? assuming it's 20 billion,I won't blame you enough

Winter is Coming
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by tolguy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
na normal thing north na their problem
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by AvalonSpace(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Even the devil is surprised
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Funkeshuga(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
that's 10k for each brothers? in the same Abia southeast region that's the richest region in Nigeria the Zoo?

I'm still thanking God I left that job and run for my life as my landlady advised me then

weird people, weird region

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by dam4sam: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
spinna:
A human soul that is most precious in the eyes of God.. that angels celebrate when they are saved.. is what devil influenced men destroy for peanuts. Their hanging is loading

They should have set both of them on Fire, with Tyre neck-lace.
This sort of Crime does not need any other investigation, apart from the instant confession of the criminals before burning them. angry angry
The Police, with enough Cash, will release them or just mess-up the case, so as to allow them go free.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by dam4sam: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
pansophist:
The deceased are kids. What could they have done to deserve death? This is just sad

The Evil Punishment is directed at the Parents, the kids are just the medium of inflicting the Pain. undecided
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by buckeyemedia: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
dam4sam:

The Evil Punishment is directed at the Parents, the kids are just the medium of inflicting the Pain. undecided
The way some mindless kids have been praising their imaginary utopia Biafra as promised by runaway fugitive Nnenna Kanu one would have thought all crimes East of the River Niger were perpetrated only by so called Fulani cattle rearers?
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by witworth(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
You killed two grown up human being, two good full and complete human being wey dey priceless nowadays, both for just 20 thousand naira, what a waste of talent and energy, what a very poor hired killer he is. Such a filthy shitty petty one.
Idiot.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Raskass: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Really
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Sterope(f): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
This isn't journalism. No mention of motive, so what is the point.

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by raphy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
If n.a. my son and I catch him his head would have be on the floor after he finish confessing.
Police will still release him after 3 months

Our country is run by scammer by scammers and steal from the Innocent
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Crypto4life: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
spinna:
A human soul that is most precious in the eyes of God.. that angels celebrate when they are saved.. is what devil influenced men destroy for peanuts. Their hanging is loading
precious to god my ass, even evil people like bubu protects their children.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by masks(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
10k per head.

In another news, Abians are the richest billionaires the world over and are being jealoused by other tribes.

You need to come see how they deveroped ragos with several skyscrapers.
last part comot hot piss from "P"
Funny...really funny
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Strangle him till he dies
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by flames01: 4:37am On Apr 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
10k per head.

In another news, Abians are the richest billionaires the world over and are being jealoused by other tribes.

You need to come see how they deveroped ragos with several skyscrapers.

Crime has no tribe. Even a dumb man knows that.

Simplyleo, how come you don't know that? Is it because you are mentally worse than a dumb man?

Why are you dumber than the dumb? Is it because of the way you slam your head on the ground repeatedly like a head-slammer?

Just asking innocent questions.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by Fantazy(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Which investigation are these one talking about again
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by CoolJulian: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2021
A lot of these murderers have no sense. How can you kill for such a paltry sum?... I swear, some humans have lost every sense of pity.
Re: I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses by dederocs(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2021
If na America na electric chair straight, why are we keeping these animals in jail. #executethem#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle Arrested For Stealing And Selling His Niece For N150,000 / NDLEA Intercepts Largest Consignment Of Heroin At Lagos Airport (pics, video) / Heroes Filling Station Akure Director Orders Thugs To Beat A Policeman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.