Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. (569 Views)

Signs That Shows You Are From The Water Kingdom / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Have vow to oppose satanic devices and how there operate in church. When I was young I always believe every body in the church where perfect until my cousin confess witchcraft which her father was a pastor but still I thought it cant happen in my church since my church is very righteous and we try our best to obey what the bible speak. Never knew what apostle paul said which is some are wolf in sheep clothing looking for whom to devour. Then I started having problem spiritual problem first I thought it was from my school even though my dream point them to my church. I could not believe attack could come from the church until I met a strong man of GOD from my church but different branch and told me everything of the attack and how it came from my branch. I was disappointed and weak that night there appear to me laughing that I know is from the church but I can guess the exactly people. Then I started becoming cautious. I left my church and went to church that always pray and fast I wont call name of the church until their pastors go there tell me stories of witchcraft operating in their church that there know some of the members. I was like with all the fasting and prayer witches still operate here.,Then I understand in book of Job when the children of God gather around God also satan was in their midst. That was an eye opener. Also the line God started reveling things to me and I saw that most men of God in my church that I think this one has automatic ticket to heaven there are the wizard and witches operating in the church. Then I became interested in witches and wizard story to see how,there operate.
1) Never judge any body on how Good,righteous,holy and how there love God. If w witch witch or wizard is send to destroy a church. He or she will pretend to be righteous, he will do everything within their power for you not to suspect them and also love them for their work towards the growth of the church. Because there are always the first in evangelism, first in songs,first as prayer warrior, first in cheritable infact first in everything so that there can be given position in the church and then after that there will start manipulating using brothers and sister head to clash each other. Before u know there have set up division in the church. That why when appointing a member in the church pray for the holy spirit to guard us and not judge base on appearance as samuel did over david brother when he wanted to anoint david as king. I will be back with my points

1 Like

Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by tatutatu: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
mad people everywhere.
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
tatutatu:
mad people everywhere.

Canal man spotted.

How can a canal man understand things of the spirit?

Spiritual things are foolishness to you.

1 Like

Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by kingxsamz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
How about "how to oppose poverty that's ravaging Nigeria as a whole?" I think that's worse than the imaginary witchcraft you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by tatutatu: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:

Canal man spotted.

you know little about things of the spirit, so stop displaying your stupidity online.
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
tatutatu:
you know little about things of the spirit, so stop displaying your stupidity online.
Why are u so aggressive ?
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by tatutatu: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
morinto:
Why are u so aggressive ?
it relaxes me.
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Reason why any church I go to the first suspects to me are those very active members. As a Christian I don't trust anybody, especially those that make the loudest noise in church.
Also, I don't usually trust those pastors that don't teach the word much, but emphasise on prayer and fasting. I also don't trust pastors that promote superstitions (the cobweb thing, dreams etc). These usually promote fear and negativity in people (which is good for their business). "Deliverance" pastors are mainly in this group. They usually bring forth how powerful Satan is, rather than teach people to live in faith and God-consciousness. Also pastors that seek credibility by talking about how they healed this, or helped that or performed this miracle or that etc. That's a huge red flag to me.

3 Likes

Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by sonmvayina(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nothing happens to us without Gods consent. Once you know this...you are already on thw road to saving yourself from mad prophet and pastors.

You know that nobody can save you except you..
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Kobojunkiee: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:

Canal man spotted.
What spiritual things? The one that Jesus Christ taught of the one's your pastors who were themselves steeped in Pagan ideas and beliefs taught you instead? undecided
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by paxonel(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Water kingdom in the church?
That's not true
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Kobojunkiee: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
morinto:
Have vow to oppose satanic devices and how there operate in church. When I was young I always believe every body in the church where perfect until my cousin confess witchcraft which her father was a pastor but still I thought it cant happen in my church since my church is very righteous and we try our best to obey what the bible speak. Never knew what apostle paul said which is some are wolf in sheep clothing looking for whom to devour. Then I started having problem spiritual problem first I thought it was from my school even though my dream point them to my church. I could not believe attack could come from the church until I met a strong man of GOD from my church but different branch and told me everything of the attack and how it came from my branch. I was disappointed and weak that night there appear to me laughing that I know is from the church but I can guess the exactly people. Then I started becoming cautious. I left my church and went to church that always pray and fast I wont call name of the church until their pastors go there tell me stories of witchcraft operating in their church that there know some of the members. I was like with all the fasting and prayer witches still operate here.,Then I understand in book of Job when the children of God gather around God also satan was in their midst. That was an eye opener. Also the line God started reveling things to me and I saw that most men of God in my church that I think this one has automatic ticket to heaven there are the wizard and witches operating in the church. Then I became interested in witches and wizard story to see how,there operate.
1) Never judge any body on how Good,righteous,holy and how there love God. If w witch witch or wizard is send to destroy a church. He or she will pretend to be righteous, he will do everything within their power for you not to suspect them and also love them for their work towards the growth of the church. Because there are always the first in evangelism, first in songs,first as prayer warrior, first in cheritable infact first in everything so that there can be given position in the church and then after that there will start manipulating using brothers and sister head to clash each other. Before u know there have set up division in the church. That why when appointing a member in the church pray for the holy spirit to guard us and not judge base on appearance as samuel did over david brother when he wanted to anoint david as king. I will be back with my points
What is righteousness as explained in the bible? Can you list some of the works of righteousness? undecided

How do you apply righteousness to a group when according to God it is instead individuals that can possess that quality? undecided

Jesus Christ, not Paul, warned you against the wolves in sheep's clothing and the wolves in question are those who come to you in the name of God to steal, kill and destroy your soul with the doctrines and traditions of men.

Jesus Christ commands that you love even the witches and wizards, and pray for(not against them),going the extra mile to placate them. undecided

Jesus Christ never suggested you could just a man's holiness but instead He declared that by their fruits you shall know them. But you first need to know what Jesus Christ referred to as fruits to begin with. undecided

As for selecting members in your churches, that one na church business. undecided
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What is righteousness as explained in the bible? Can you list some of the works of righteousness? undecided

How do you apply righteousness to a group when according to God it is instead individuals that can possess that quality? undecided

Jesus Christ, not Paul, warned you against the wolves in sheep's clothing and the wolves in question are those who come to you in the name of God to steal, kill and destroy your soul with the doctrines and traditions of men.

Jesus Christ commands that you love even the witches and wizards, and pray for(not against them),going the extra mile to placate them. undecided

Jesus Christ never suggested you could just a man's holiness but instead He declared that by their fruits you shall know them. But you first need to know what Jesus Christ referred to as fruits to begin with. undecided

As for selecting members in your churches, that one na church business. undecided
Thank you for your observations. You where talking by their fruit you shall know them which you are right. But trust me this sect of people are hypocrite and can hide their character from you. It take the grace of God for God to open them. Their are agent and are sent for a purpose so their will try all their best to remain uncover. That why I said when choosing leaders in the church the church should first embark on prayer before selecting and not base on their perception individual because most Christians are not Christians but hypocrite
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
paxonel:
Water kingdom in the church?
That's not true
Trust me there are and are operating secretly so that people wont know especially if the church is lukewarm dey will operate easily that why I created this thread as eye opener. Because most Christian are carried away by things of the world. We need to revive our prayer and fasting back in the church
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Kobojunkiee: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
morinto:

Thank you for your observations. You where talking by their fruit you shall know them which you are right. But trust me this sect of people are hypocrite and can hide their character from you. It take the grace of God for God to open them. Their are agent and are sent for a purpose so their will try all their best to remain uncover. That why I said when choosing leaders in the church the church should first embark on prayer before selecting and not base on their perception individual because most Christians are not Christians but hypocrite
No one can hide or imitate the fruits spoken of by Jesus Christ. He was not referring to the list of fruits that Paul refers to in his letters as fruits of the Spirit. Jesus Christ was instead referring to fruits of a different kind...fruits that cannot be fraudulently copied as they have not to do with outward appearances or mannerism. undecided

There are hypocrites everywhere you look in the world today..God Himself declared that cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man... no matter the reason. undecided

No amount of prayer can trump obedience when it comes to the things of God. Your churches can never isolate you or anyone from the sinners and hypocrites of the world. So, running into them as if to seek shelter from the world is one of the biggest mistakes many make. There is no safe place from the hypocrites and deceit that is the world. undecided
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=HedwigesMaduro post=100870229]Reason why any church I go to the first suspects to me are those very active members. As a Christian I don't trust anybody, especially those that make the loudest noise in church.
Also, I don't usually trust those pastors that don't teach the word much, but emphasise on prayer and fasting. I also don't trust pastors that promote superstitions (the cobweb thing, dreams etc). These usually promote fear and negativity in people (which is good for their business). "Deliverance" pastors are mainly in this group. They usually bring forth how powerful Satan is, rather than teach people to live in faith and God-consciousness. Also pastors that seek credibility by talking about how they healed this, or helped that or performed this miracle or that etc. That's a huge red flag to me.[/quote
I]I totally agree with you but prayer and fasting is very very important
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
No one can hide or imitate the fruits spoken of by Jesus Christ. He was not referring to the list of fruits that Paul refers to in his letters as fruits of the Spirit. Jesus Christ was instead referring to fruits of a different kind...fruits that cannot be fraudulently copied as they have not to do with outward appearances or mannerism. undecided

There are hypocrites everywhere you look in the world today..God Himself declared that cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man... no matter the reason. undecided

No amount of prayer can trump obedience when it comes to the things of God. Your churches can never isolate you or anyone from the sinners and hypocrites of the world. So, running into them as if to seek shelter from the world is one of the biggest mistakes many make. There is no safe place from the hypocrites and deceit that is the world. undecided
I know that but I still believe prayer and fasting can limit their activities in the church
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Kobojunkiee: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
morinto:

I know that but I still believe prayer and fasting can limit their activities in the church
Where in His teaching did Jesus Christ suggest that prayer and fasting should be used to "limit" the activity of your "Enemy"? undecided
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by morinto: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Where in His teaching did Jesus Christ suggest that prayer and fasting should be used to "limit" the activity of your "Enemy"? undecided
There are things Jesus won't tell you but u can figure it yourself as far it does not go against the worship of God.
First where in the bible that there build a building and name it church?
But we build a building for worship because it is convinent.
Where in the bible did Jesus said before u travel u must pray but Christian pray today before dey travel.
The bible said ask it shall be given to you and knock it will be open. So if a church decide to ask God limit the work of satan in their church I know christ will do it because he said what ever eill ask he will give it unto us and also he said ehat ecer we bound on earth shall be bound in heaven
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Kobojunkiee: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
morinto:
There are things Jesus won't tell you but u can figure it yourself as far it does not go against the worship of God.
I am sorry, this is erroneous thinking. The Kingdom belongs to Jesus Christ and in His Kingdom, you do not add to what He has declared or told you - that is the rule. So, if He did not tell you of it, do not believe it. Jesus Christ warned you that when you attempt to figure it out by yourself, what you do is try to add your own doctrines to His teachings, doctrines that He declared were nothing but lies that will serve as curses against you.

Mark 7 vs 1-13 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now when the Pharisees gathered to him, with some of the scribes who had come from Jerusalem,
2. they saw that some of his disciples ate with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed.
3. (For the Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they wash their hands properly,[a] holding to the tradition of the elders,
4. and when they come from the marketplace, they do not eat unless they wash. And there are many other traditions that they observe, such as the washing of cups and pots and copper vessels and dining couches.[c])
[b] 5.
And the Pharisees and the scribes asked him, “Why do your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?”
6. And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written,
“‘This people honors me with their lips,
but their heart is far from me;

7. in vain do they worship me,
teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’

8. You leave the commandment of God and hold to the (doctrines and rules)** tradition of men.”
9. And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!
10. For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’
11. But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever you would have gained from me is Corban”’ (that is, given to God)[d]—
12. then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother,
13. thus making void the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And many such things you do.”
** substituted from another Bible translation for better understanding of what is impacted
morinto:
First where in the bible that there build a building and name it church?
But we build a building for worship because it is convinent.
God never asked you to build anything in His name, and He never commanded you to worship Him in the way that you do in your buildings. The kind of worship that God asked from each of you is that you accept and obey the teachings and commandments He has given you in Jesus Christ. Essentially, your churches are not of God since God never said could set such up in His name and your worship is not of God either since God never asked that you worship Him in the manner that you do, to begin with. undecided
morinto:
Where in the bible did Jesus said before u travel u must pray but Christian pray today before dey travel.
Just so you know, It is not a default rule of some kind that Jesus Christ endorses everything Christians do. No!, God only sanctions that which He has commanded and allowed of you. Anything else you try to add to His teachings and rules, are against God and He will not abide it. That is why He warns you against attempting to teach your doctrines and traditions, deceit, in His name.undecided
morinto:
The bible said ask it shall be given to you and knock it will be open. So if a church decide to ask God limit the work of satan in their church I know christ will do it because he said what ever eill ask he will give it unto us and also he said ehat ecer we bound on earth shall be bound in heaven
God will never go against His own Law to grant even your churches anything it asks for. Not even your pastors, men who God is against, can cause God to "limit" the work of their enemies where God has instead commanded that you love your enemies and pray for them(not against them). undecided

Matthew 5 vs 38-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Also, try to reason many of these things out please. Jesus Christ declared that is bound on earth is bound in Heaven.... Satan is not in Heaven. Witches and Wizards, and your enemies are not in Heaven, so how do you expect to bind them on earth and in Heaven?

Matthew 18 vs 18-20
15. “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
16. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
17. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
18. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[f] in heaven.
19. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
20. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
God will not go against His Word to please anyone, not even your pastors and Mogs, and their church businesses.
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by paxonel(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2021
morinto:

Trust me there are and are operating secretly so that people wont know especially if the church is lukewarm dey will operate easily that why I created this thread as eye opener. Because most Christian are carried away by things of the world. We need to revive our prayer and fasting back in the church
lets look at it this way!
was there anywhere in the bible that any such thing like water spirit or witchcraft or any kind of evil spirit operating in the church?
Where are you people getting this idea that a believer can be possessed?
Re: Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. by Mystery9(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
For sure, the devil and it's agents are in the church. But now are you telling us that your calling is to be suspecting who and who is this or that in the church. Bros work on your salvation, before your own suspicion go condemn you o.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Not Forgotten TB Joshua Prophecy About Corona Virus / Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. / Does The Bible Downgrade Women Or Treat Them As Inferior Persons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.