Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. (571 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
I lost my Job early this year in Owerri, imo state and sincerely ,it has not been easy since then. Along the line,i didnt even know my wife was pregnant and its our first baby. I am supposed to be happy but i am sad at the same time because my wife will be due in a few weeks from now and i dont even know how to pay for her delivery or even take care of my unborn child. I am losing my mind and have applied for jobs all to no avail. I am tired of suffering and cant afford to watch my wife and unborn child suffer this.
The delivery fee is 39k and is very hard for me at the moment to raise. Someone please save me from this before i take my life. God bless you.
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Greetings
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
cmchristian:
I lost my Job early this year in Owerri, imo state and sincerely ,it has not been easy since then. Along the line,i didnt even know my wife was pregnant and its our first baby. I am supposed to be happy but i am sad at the same time because my wife will be due in a few weeks from now and i dont even know how to pay for her delivery or even take care of my unborn child. I am losing my mind and have applied for jobs all to no avail. I am tired of suffering and cant afford to watch my wife and unborn child suffer this.
The delivery fee is 39k and is very hard for me at the moment to raise. Someone please save me from this before i take my life. God bless you.
ACESS BANK
C.M.CHRISTIAN
let see the hospital bill and hospital number

2 Likes

Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Whoknowsme: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
If there's anyone who's sick or needs a miracle or for God's touch in his/her life, dm me for God is set to do a miracle in your life which will leave u with countless testimonies. I'm based in Lagos
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by 1Sharon(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
You mean you haven't worked since January? When there are many unskilled jobs you could do?
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
1Sharon:
You mean you haven't worked since January? When there are many unskilled jobs you could do?
Its not been easy ,i wont lie to you. I've been doing some menial jobs to survive since then to put food on d table. Thanks to God,but no big contract yet to be able to save money. I'm just disturbed at how to raise funds for my wife's delivery next month. The worst is,that she cries most times and it breaks my heart. Its well. I pray God shines his light towards me.
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Foodqueen(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Someone ask for something up there.
Answer that too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Thebraveman: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am here
Whoknowsme:
If there's anyone who's sick or needs a miracle or for God's touch in his/her life, dm me for God is set to do a miracle in your life which will leave u with countless testimonies. I'm based in Lagos
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Foodqueen:
Someone ask for something up there.
Answer that too
There are some questions dat are best unsanwered. My posts states that she will be due in few weeks and according to what the doc said when i asked him.. delivery fee in his hospital without complications on a norm costs about 39/40k. Its more like a clue. So u don't expect me to have the hospital bill until when she's due. Pls dont mock me of my predicament. Everything is not a joke.
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Whoknowsme: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Thebraveman:
I am here
dm me
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Media should visit you by now
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Thebraveman: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Drop ur contact
Whoknowsme:
dm me
Re: Please come to my rescue. I am losing my mind. by Whoknowsme: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Thebraveman:
Drop ur contact

(1) (Reply)

Christians What Is This Prophesy About? / The Truth You Should Know About Masturbation. / Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.