Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States (35860 Views)

NYSC Should Consider Deploying Members To Ghana, Other West African States - Pro / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by LikeAking: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ekpekaycee:
I am opportuned to interview graduates in my place of work and I must say that sometimes I wonder how some of these graduates were able to actually graduate from the universities. Some are not too far from illiterates. These will embarrasse and disgrace us if we send them out.

Pls give us the ratio of good grad and bad grads.

Tell us about the fantastic grads u interviewed.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Alejobs: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
hammerDK:
IF DEM GIVE ME GUN, I GO SHOOT EVERYBODY IN BUHARI GOV.

THEY ARE ALL USELESS JANNJAWEED.

Bros watch what you say online, the hand of the govt is long. A pharmacist is still in jail for similar mistake
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by chriscrosss(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Now I see that the advisers are the problem..
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by walozanga(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
RealLordZeus:
I have never seen or heard of ppl so bereft of ideas. As in WTH, somebody will just wake up open their mouth waah.

The nation military strength is dwindling, converting nysc to one year military service like some countries are doing will do a lot of good.
They can retain exceptional corps and give others that wish to, the opportunity to serve their father's land.

Doing the above will boost the nation military strength, stimulate loyalty and patriotism as nearly all youth will pass through what it means defending the country.

But, the administrators are confused and totally lack ideas

Converting nysc to one year military service.. imagine ur idea cry
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by saintol(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
E get some news wey you go just read, you go come dey laugh in Swahili. No be say the news dey interesting like that ooo, but na the mumurity wey dey the news dey make person laugh.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by pickatyou1: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na this one go sure pass.
But how west africa countries follow for service to fatherland.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by wristbangle: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
How much will be paid if they are told to serve in these neighbouring countries? Also, the transportation cost will be on the high side. Have they considered how many people can afford this? Ghana by car is around N50-N60k let alone Ivory coast, Gambia, Liberia or Sierra Leone.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by kkins25(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:
Obono stated that the advantages of Nigerian corps members deployed across the West African sub-region would include the vast reduction of unemployment among the youths as well as regional exposure.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/nysc-consider-deploying-corps-members-ghana-other-west-african-states
lol. vaxx you dey see this one.
ghananians would not agree grin grin grin grin even they are struggling for employment
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Invitationn: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

So you now expect Ghana or other West African States to provide jobs for your citizens ?

Why not extend it to Europe wink
You got their drift grin
Even if Ghana is given the option to, say, start their own youth program for swaps with Nigerian and other West African States so that it's fair, I'm sure they'll say 'no thanks'.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Remember you still have 2years 8months to bear with the dumbies you all brought into power

Next time ask Igbo's

Pls Igbo's should we vote or should we not....if we are to vote who?
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Yankee101: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Better

Increase their opportunities
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by samdunzo: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
just end the fricking program.... what a waste of time and money.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by abidem4real: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:
Obono stated that the advantages of Nigerian corps members deployed across the West African sub-region would include the vast reduction of unemployment among the youths as well as regional exposure.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/nysc-consider-deploying-corps-members-ghana-other-west-african-states
What a confused government! If that happens, then the name has to be changed to probably IYSC i.e. International Youth Service Corps. Clueless people
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Quality20(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
hammerDK:

na ya fellow tribal n regional man suggest am, so na ur ppl be d jan.ja weed u go de kill be that
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by EMMY76: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Not a bad idea if only they don't send them to hostile countries my little brother was posted to yobe state recently he couldn't stay in the camp due to fear of bokoharam attacks I wonder why the nigerian govt still risk sending innocent young school graduates to very dangerous war ravaged states in the north in the name of serving their fatherland it doesn't makes any sense?
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by asiga(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
It will now be International Youth Service Corp (IYSC).
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Charlie2020(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na Niger Republic and Chad dey their mind o. These people can never seize to amaze me
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Jayrow08: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Idiot set of pole, dem think say pple go start to jump.. Una papa
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by dododawa1: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Japa things on my mind
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by donigspain(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
hammerDK:

You just offered yourself to DSS on a platter of clout.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:

the kind of ineptitude

some leaders under Buhari are showing is quite

pathetic
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by vioment: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good idea.

Teach them to be humble in those places while there, but also absorb the good parts of the host places. Those places need to come here too.

Pay them o.

If a governor have 3 car paid convoy with the provision of regular ekelebe on site at his public event, is reasonable. You don't have to be wasteful with the state or national money.

The state you lead can and should pay for your kids education for any school in nigeria or west Africa. If you choose other ways, do it from your own pocket.

The security of you and your family should be as minimal as possible. But strong. In the sense that, you and your family will have tracker, so that ekelebe can atleast know where you are if you hit a panic sensor or call.

There should be no reason why civil servants are not paid. When the state leaders and national leaders work to create a working environment, you will be begging for civil servant workers; because there will be many jobs.

Ekelebe and teachers should be getting a salary increase, like 65k starting.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Biafranboys: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Where is the money? The same people printing 60billion,if you don't want to get stranded in Ghana just stay in Nigeria
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by luluman: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Henrydonland:
Would it still be called NYSC.People will just open their mouth waaa and be talking but if you check their head,there is nothing.
No it will be AYSC African youth service scheme
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Trustedpronet: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=ijustdey post=100845626]Obono stated that the advantages of Nigerian corps members deployed across the West African sub-region would include the vast reduction of unemployment among the youths as well as regional exposure.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/nysc-consider-deploying-corps-members-ghana-other-west-african-states[/quote

They should scrab NYSC simple. It add no economy value to us
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by ceeceeco: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
hammerDK:

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Godbless3(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
The type of statement from these so call profs, Dr mouth just fucking show how poor our education system is
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Mathew26(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
This country sef! We seem not to understand the purpose for which a thing is created before bending it down. This move will defeat the purpose for which the scheme was established.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by BREYZ: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:

This people dey mad ni? make una no gree ooo them wan increase our hardship.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
So you are now telling the whole world that you cannot employ your graduates anymore.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Pat081: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

So you now expect Ghana or other West African States to provide jobs for your citizens ?

Why not extend it to Europe wink
If Na Europe that will be only for their children and grandchildren or family members only not for poor man children
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by obama30: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:

Foolish people, they are tired to manage Nigeria affairs yet they refused to give way for capable hands to take over.

We the citizens of Nigeria will reject such move, why having such thought to send your youths to serve as NYSC in another country, for what?

Did Ghana ask you to send someone to them, if you people are tired why can't divide the country into 6 countries?

Just empty mind with empty brain appointed to decide faith of a wise men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.