Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States (35857 Views)

NYSC Should Consider Deploying Members To Ghana, Other West African States - Pro / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Divoc19(f): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerians are very good at policy making but to effectively execute these policies na serious problem.

Good idea but we are not ready.

How have we managed the Technical Aid Corps members we send to other African countries over the years? Very poorly.

How has Nigeria taken the advantage of being surrounded by francophone countries to teach students to speak French?
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Flight ticket funds...

Feeding and transportation funds....

Uniform funds.....

And funds funds funds loading.

Anything to loot the treasury before 2023.

Arise o compatriots...Nigeria's call no way
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by studentofTruth: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Cases of dementia are too many these days. Most babas are out of touch with reality.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wonk:
Bullshit!
No doubt; they are overdosed on cocaine!
You're right. It is the coca that is talking. I can't believe an adult made that statement. It is pure, unadulterated, stand-up comedy
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by NovusHomo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:
Obono stated that the advantages of Nigerian corps members deployed across the West African sub-region would include the vast reduction of unemployment among the youths as well as regional exposure.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/nysc-consider-deploying-corps-members-ghana-other-west-african-states

Are these people really this stupid? Is Nigeria going to force other countries t accept NYSC members? Who is going to pay?
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Geesaintagape: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Then it will be called WAYSC
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by planetx: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Omo na who go come back Bleep up���

I swear, 80% no dey show face for Naija again.
Japa to Mali, Gambia, Burkina Faso etc.? You obviously have never traveled out of Nigeria before. You can travel to those countries easily now you don't need NYSC
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by ChijyWills(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol.... Naija
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by cooljoe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
How much will you be paying em? Imagine bin deployed to Ghana and bin paid #33k. Hilarious
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Omodua(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Edge1:
So this is a means of reducing unemployment among youths in Nigeria?

It is finished oh.
We are now having the full effect of electing an illiterate who could hardly articulate anything near a vision.
Very sad indeed!

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by xreal: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
I nternational Y outh S ervice C orp.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Ifybwoy7: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:
Something that shud be scrapped? undecided Atleast until we fix the lingering problems in this country. Security and travel safety. They can’t even manage it properly here. Always making unnecessary noises and talking rubbish. undecided

Confused and inept Giant of Africa. undecided
God bless you bros. I'm about going for service and these idiots of leaders we have think if I'm posted to somewhere like kano i will go? with the level of insecurity in this nation for a rubbish service of one year? they are mad. they can eat there certificate joor. something they should have scaped a long time ago and divert the money they pay corp members into building factory's.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Thunday1005(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Untop 33k
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Sanctecosma(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ebeeeei!

...Indeed, there was a country!
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by smsinnigeria(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
See flat head professor. If a professor can be suggesting this as a solution to Nigeria unemployment menace what is now the difference between him and one greedy empty head drug addict that recommended recruitment of 50million youths into Nigeria Army.
This country na scam.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
ijustdey:
Obono stated that the advantages of Nigerian corps members deployed across the West African sub-region would include the vast reduction of unemployment among the youths as well as regional exposure.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/nysc-consider-deploying-corps-members-ghana-other-west-african-states

Regional exposure?

The scheme has failed in its primary assignment of reuniting the country since the Civil War, and yet they are already thinking of sending corps members to other countries.

We better fix our problems and stop trying to play Big Brother to other African countries.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by bamasite2: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
Except my Amaechi
hammerDK:
IF DEM GIVE ME GUN, I GO SHOOT EVERYBODY IN BUHARI GOV.

THEY ARE ALL USELESS JANNJAWEED.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by DedeNkem: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
We have so many shameless bad "leaders* everywhere in this country!! They're only seeking out more opportunities to loot public funds!

There are a lot these Corps members could do to serve this country and these clueless idiots are thinking of sending some to serve other countries!!

Misplaced priorities by "leaders" is damn too common in this country! This is why this country is a total mess!
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Wonk(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
trailblazar:

You're right. It is the coca that is talking. I can't believe an adult made that statement. It is pure, unadulterated, stand-up comedy
Hahahah! It is finished...

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Fantazy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is there no such organization in those countries?
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Richthekid: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
They will be rejected
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by leofab(f): 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

So you now expect Ghana or other West African States to provide jobs for your citizens ?

Why not extend it to Europe wink
Nigerians embassy and high commission, establishment like banks and other multinationals domiciled in those countries.
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by Cousin9999: 3:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by cayorday89(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:
UK, USA and Dubai Kon?

if they include Europe, UAE, Asian for PPA. me I am going back to undergraduate with another name.

foolish govt.
Nice idea, after everything, you go still meet yourself for Bauchi Abi no be 9ja again, unless your connection strong gan..
Re: NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States by LeeSantos(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
cayorday89:

Nice idea, after everything, you go still meet yourself for Bauchi Abi no be 9ja again, unless your connection strong gan..

which evry way. if Na ₦1m to bribe no P. at least for there make them give us $2,500 per month as allowee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD / 2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.