Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored (890 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by Bintus2much(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2011
EXCERPTS FROM THE INTERVIEW:

An investigation is under way to determine the perpetrators of the violence, which the president attributed to jobless youth.
"We've been having a crisis in the north, we've been having a crisis in the south, all the symptoms are the same,"he told CNN. "We have a number of young people that have no source of income that we must provide."
If the government does not help provide a source of income, he said, the youth are at risk of being paid to spark violence.
He declined to get into specifics on the perpetrators of the violence.
"The government will find out formally," he said. "If I make some statements, I will be biased in the minds of people and I don't want to accuse anybody."
Nigeria's elections, staggered over three weeks, conclude with the vote for governors April 26.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/20/nigeria.president.interview/
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by DisGuy: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2011
An investigation is under way to determine the perpetrators of the violence
this maga and his CNN interviews the dude didnt sack the minister when the bombs were going off before the elections , he didnt even sack anyone for all the bombs since he took over now he is trying to look decisive

Jonathan doesn't see a big deal in all the chaos he grew in a region where shootings are daily occurrence, he was governor of a state where youths and elders saw kidnapping and bombing as a hobby, the commissioner of police who couldn't arrest this political bombers then is now the IGP of the country

as long as this oga is holed up in Aso Rock with the mend brethren and madam has her maid in waiting no problemo
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by gernded(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2011
dis guy go sit down for gutter you don't know anything.
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by DisGuy: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2011
sorry mate, i do dont gutter boy, go sniff crude oyel
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by jaybee3(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2011
Making bold claims again without evidence?
Dis una president sef angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by Lagosboy: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2011
Goodluck to the 22 million nigerians who voted him in.
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by DisGuy: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2011
jay bee:

Making bold claims again without evidence?
Dis una president sef angry angry angry

exactly he has always accused people without any arrest to back it up, the dude is like a beer parlour champion
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by Rhino5dm: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2011
I hope there will action this time around.
Personally i have lost intrest in 'whatever strategy' the president is going to use.

Same ol story of we 'know those behind the crisis blah blah. . . All i want is to some holistic arrest and investigatio. Not the demo and stunt he pulled during imdepent day bomb blast saga.

Well today Dokpesi/IBB are 'free men' and innocent souls crying for vengence from their grave.

If he knows the violence was sponsored, why not make some arrest? That would have send a detterent warning to those with hobby of killing people carelessly.

Atleast he has the mandate of Nigerians and as the president security should not be treated with kid gloves.
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by T9ksy(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2011
Dis our president sef. Always opening his mouth before fully engaging his brain.
So he's certain that the recent crisis in the north was sponsored.
In that case, he must know the identities of these sponsors.
So wtf is he waiting for?
Arrest them and bring them to justice if he has the ball.s.
Or else, STFU.
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by wesley80(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2011
oh dear, here we go again! The President speaks and ediots makes a complete mess of comprehending simple English. SMH. Was really hoping this wld all end with the elections, how wrong I was!
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bintus2much:

[size=13pt]"We've been having a crisis in the north, we've been having a crisis in the south, all the symptoms are the same. We have a number of young people that have no source of income that we must provide.
If the government does not help provide a source of income, he said, the youth are at risk of being paid to spark violence."

. . . .Jonathan Goodluck, President of Nigeria since May 2010 [/size]

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is really funny !
Re: Jonathan On Cnn Interview Says The North Crisis Is Sponsored by suwailad(f): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
Bintus2much:

[b]If the government does not help provide a source of income, [/b]he said, the youth are at risk of being paid to spark violence.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/20/nigeria.president.interview/

I have no faith in this Nigeria any more. SMH!

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim In Trouble Over N13m Debt / Foreign Oil Firms Bribe 9ja Legislators $10million Dollars To Pass New Oil Bill! / Trouble In Paradise - Eko Oni Baje 0!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.