Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government (27780 Views)

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Nigerians Petition Buhari Over Locked Shops In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
wait o! is that there country why didn't come and ask for fulanis to be place under security monitoring
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by mu2sa2: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
The petitioners belong in the group of worthless youths Baba was referring to. When you're useless and irresponsible you think everyone is like you. How do they expect US that has spies all over to act on the basis of their worse-than- useless petition?
Allah has put Sheikh Pantami in this ministerial portfolio and there's nothing religious bigots and internet fraudsters can do about it. If they like let them write a billion petitions or waste their time in vigils the Sheikh dey gidigba for that portfolio

6 Likes

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by sammysmiles(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
G
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by jutan: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Please he should be extradicted back to USA as a matter of urgency

He’s worse than Hushpuppy

Isa Pandemic is a ticking time bomb

Osama of Nigeria
Isa PADEMIC

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by jutan: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

Osama of Nigeria
Isa PANDEMIC

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by samdunzo: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yoruba APC how far? Sho ri aye nisi? When Kemi Adesoun was being dragged for the certificate scandal, notice how Northerners were at the forefront demanding her resignation, which eventually happened. Now that one of their one don enter wahala, see as they defend him vigorously. I hope you people learn and see these people for who they really are.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
SweetPoison22:
The Op was defending this useless terrorist some days ago.

Pantami should be placed on the terrorist watchlist permanently.
How exactly did the OP defend him? By posting news?

1 Like

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
I honestly don’t care. My question is how donations reach ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Boko Haram without detection. So, we’ll never get a recent picture of the underwear bomber, I see? The US government fit don murder the guy quietly. His father can always birth others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Jaapu: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
wristbangle:
There is no rumour without some truth laced in it. Sometimes I reflect on the kind of Islamic religion the northerners practice. Theirs is even more extreme than the terrorists in Arab countries. Shebi UAE, Saudi Arabia , Qatar, Oman are Islamic countries, why are theirs always different?

On a normal day, the government should have inform him to resign and investigate further. These are the kind of people that makes outsiders label us terrorists. Truly, Luggard is wicked!

There is a rumour going on that you are daft.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Conrod: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Moferere:
Deji, this is going too far
Very very interesting,your reformist brother has placed you between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Jaapu: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
truthfulparrot:
I will advise Buhari to urgently this allegations against Patani and sack him if found true so that reasonable people will conclude that Buhari is a Boko Haram sympathizer.

Never. You people can never be reasonable.
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by poseidon12: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Moferere:

Keep quiet. Maybe Deji is not cowardly like you.

4 Likes

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by eluquenson(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is a good development
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubu is a bastard son of a LovePeddler, for him to deceive Western Nigerians to support this Terrorist government. Redeem church of God too no try for yoking themselves with all these terrorist. Buhari government of terrorist, by terrorist and for terrorist. On Oodua I stand.

1 Like

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Moferere: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
poseidon12:

Keep quiet. Maybe Deji is not cowardly like you.

Exhibition of lack of home training. Your parents failed on you
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by flamingREED(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Now we miss Trump.

embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Timfreds(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Buhari is a suspect for surrounding himself with people like Pantami. Islamic extremist are dangerous people.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by ajebuter(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Beremx:
Unfortunately, Buhari is ready to protect him same way he has protected Buratai.

Waiting for America to take action.

This is the one of the rare instances I like Trump presidency..

He would have reacted accordingly and commenced an investigation..

No time to waste on terrorist sympathizers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by nedekid: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

Osama of Nigeria
Guantanamo bay more like it.
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Conrod: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
truthfulparrot:
My brother, if these allegations are true, then our DSS is a disaster! How did a well known fundamentalist and terrorist sympathiser scaled through security checks to become a minister! No wonder USA is reluctant to sell weapon to us!
With buhari and the current senate president,osama bin laden (if alive)would become a minister,the north is a breeding ground for terrorists,remember the son of mohamed uwais who went to join isis,abdulmuttalab and other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
truthfulparrot:
My brother, if these allegations are true, then our DSS is a disaster! How did a well known fundamentalist and terrorist sympathiser scaled through security checks to become a minister! No wonder USA is reluctant to sell weapon to us!

Not only DSS but every government parastatal and armed force of Nigeria. Even the Senate. They are all under the direct control of an overpowerful Presidency that could be a disaster in the wrong hands.

No institution, parastatal or armed force is allowed to be independent under the Nigerian Presidency. It has always been so even as we keep hoping, from one President to another, for that awful status quo to change.

If you think the DSS did not flag Pantami, knowing the Presidency can casually dismiss their advice and still insist on his confirmation, then you are naive.

Not the same Nigeria where Fulani offenders are treated like royalty only for those who apprehended them to be tossed in jail?

Pantami has told you the blood of his "Muslim brothers" is sacred never mind they are cold bolded murderers, kidnappers and rapists.

Conservatively, if even 20% of Northern political leaders have that opinion then you can understand why there is no robust war against terrorism and Fulani banditry in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Brushstrokes20: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Spot on! ...isa pandemic, Buhari and cohorts are common TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
samdunzo:
Yoruba APC how far? Sho ri aye nisi? When Kemi Adesoun was being dragged for the certificate scandal, notice how Northerners were at the forefront demanding her resignation, which eventually happened. Now that one of their one don enter wahala, see as they defend him vigorously. I hope you people learn and see these people for who they really are.

It's very funny!
Did you just say learn?
We no dey learn anything for SW,
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Racoon(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Sheikh Gumi, Isa Pantami and all headslammers are all supporters of terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by samdunzo: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It's very funny!
Did you just say learn?
We no dey learn anything for SW,

Nah same Yoruba APC go defend the man... I just pity the South.
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by danono: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
As usual, this man Pantani is NOT fit to be a minister
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by Yeahmehn: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please someone should help me cos I don't know the whole gist. Was he really on the watch list or just a rumor? I saw something like that a couple of days ago but didn't pay attention to it.

I want to know if the reason I don't like this man for nothing is not actually for nothing
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by truthfulparrot(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Thanks, for been a child.
I have no time for intellectual morons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by duro4chang(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Moferere:
Not at all.
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by eburuu: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
What funny me is that pantmi will be the next press of nageria if una like kill ur self or hang transfor
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by AHCB: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's now very obvious some people are being paid to taint the name and image of Isa Pantami. I mean, why are this brain dead individuals asking the U.S to investigate the allegation leveled against Isa Pantami. Surely the newspaper that made the report should have provided irrefutable proof of the recordings which the minister said what he said (according to them)

I still don't get it and I wonder just how much the souls of these unscrupulous individuals are worth.

First it was the Cape Verde incident where Nigerian twitter influencers were paid money to make a hashtag trend, now it's this one.

What a shame
Re: We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government by ThatFairGuy1: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
And Ipob Terrorists are also condemning him?

Has he said WORSE compare to what you all normally say, YOU THAT POINTS SOMEONE TO BE KILLED AS LONG AS HE'S AGAINST YOUR FAITH AND STRUGGLE.

TERRORISTS CALLING SOMEONE TERRORISTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor's Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case (Video) / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.