Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB (27753 Views)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, on Sunday, kicked against the one-week sit-at-home declared by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

DAILY POST reported that the pro-Biafra group had threatened a one-week sit-at-home if their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was not released forthwith.

The declaration, targeted at the November 6 Anambra election, has been attracting wild condemnation.

In a statement by the Secretary-General of the Chidi Ibeh-led apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, he said Ndigbo should not obey the order this time.

He said, “any declaration that unleashes untold hardship, leads to the collapse of commercial and industrial activities, boycott of Anambra elections, and interrupts the academic calendar in the Southeastern states is nonsensical, absurd, and anti-Igbo agenda, for the enemy’s amusement.”

While describing the order as the enslavement of Ndigbo, Isiguzoro said it was time “for the Igbo to rise to the occasion and end being trampled with orders from overseas by those without any investments in the South-East”.

He added that “IPOB should discern that there was self-determination struggle in Africa before now. Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in jail and never in the history of the movement against Apartheid was starvation, anguish, and catastrophe unleashed on Black South Africans by ANC.

“It is impulsive and reckless to order Ndigbo to observe one-week sit-at-home when it’s obvious that Nnamdi Kanu will not be released without the approval of courts.

“IPOB should revisit and nullify the one-week sit-at-home or they will likely lose the support of the Ndigbo henceforth, Ndigbo must participate in Anambra election and nothing should stop it”.

He cautioned that such orders if implemented would give a particular political party an edge in the election.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/sit-at-home-you-wont-enslave-ndigbo-for-one-week-ohanaeze-tells-ipob/

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Xscape1993(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
I laugh ooo. You can only fight a fight that you know you can win. Fighting a meaningless fight makes no sense to me.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Nwodosis(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
The vultures that will benefit from the election will definitely fight back, but if the governors of the Eastern state can do nothing about the sit-at-home orders, who be Ohanézè?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by udele1: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
The people ordering sit at home, are not at home grin grin grin

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by MRDEE01: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Abi
Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Noted

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Aufbauh(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's obvious that majority of the indigenous Igbos support the activities of Ipob. So let's allow them to enjoy it.

Personally I cannot be oppressed and subjugated by my own people in my own land.
In the worst case scenario I'll organize my men to counter them.

It is also ironic for those who crave earnestly for freedom in the Nigeria state are held bound in their own domain by non state actors.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
IPOB SHOULD BEWARE OF THIS...
The greatest advantage of IPOB over the FG is the international sympathy/support that IPOB enjoys. So, FG wants to destroy this by making IPOB shoot itself on the foot. How?

FG is trying to make the international community believe that IPOB is a terrorist organization. So, they use IPOB's words and actions against them. For example, when Kanu said, "destroy government infrastructure", FG elements started killing in SE while putting the killings on IPOB's neck.

Now, see how FG will use the one-week sit-at-home order against IPOB: They will kill many in SE that week and make it look like IPOB is enforcing the sit-at-home. It will look like the truth.

Then, the international community may begin to consider proscribing IPOB. If they do, FG would have won.

Mind you, this is how I gave a warning during the EndSARS protests and people called me names. But, it happened the following day. See it here... https://www.nairaland.com/6191841/endsars-alert-see-what-happen

45 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
God Punish una grin grin When you guys were clapping for them as they murder Igbo sons and daughters, were you hypnotized?

Make Una calm down.... everybody go soon collect.. grin grin

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by optionalY09: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
You can imagine Ohanese that claimed they are fighting for mazi

5 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by loveth360(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who take ohaneze serious.

Since they started ohanezing what have they ohaneze out.

Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu then fix date for referendum.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by LegendHero(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ohaneze should sh*t up. Are the people complaining?

Sit at home is a nice way to make Buhari release Kanu and I think IPOB should increase it to like 1-month so Jubril can be scared and release Kanu.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by murphyibiam15(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, on Sunday, kicked against the one-week sit-at-home declared by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

DAILY POST reported that the pro-Biafra group had threatened a one-week sit-at-home if their leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was not released forthwith.

The declaration, targeted at the November 6 Anambra election, has been attracting wild condemnation.

In a statement by the Secretary-General of the Chidi Ibeh-led apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, he said Ndigbo should not obey the order this time.

He said, “any declaration that unleashes untold hardship, leads to the collapse of commercial and industrial activities, boycott of Anambra elections, and interrupts the academic calendar in the Southeastern states is nonsensical, absurd, and anti-Igbo agenda, for the enemy’s amusement.”

While describing the order as the enslavement of Ndigbo, Isiguzoro said it was time “for the Igbo to rise to the occasion and end being trampled with orders from overseas by those without any investments in the South-East”.

He added that “IPOB should discern that there was self-determination struggle in Africa before now. Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in jail and never in the history of the movement against Apartheid was starvation, anguish, and catastrophe unleashed on Black South Africans by ANC.

“It is impulsive and reckless to order Ndigbo to observe one-week sit-at-home when it’s obvious that Nnamdi Kanu will not be released without the approval of courts.

“IPOB should revisit and nullify the one-week sit-at-home or they will likely lose the support of the Ndigbo henceforth, Ndigbo must participate in Anambra election and nothing should stop it”.

He cautioned that such orders if implemented would give a particular political party an edge in the election.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/sit-at-home-you-wont-enslave-ndigbo-for-one-week-ohanaeze-tells-ipob/
I really want IPOB to exhaust all their most powerful tools, they've done their worst by taking lives, they absolutely can't do more than that.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's obvious that majority of the indigenous Igbos support the activities of Ipob. So let's allow them to enjoy it.

Personally I cannot be oppressed and subjugated by my own people in my own land.
In the worst case scenario I'll organize my men to counter them.

It is also ironic for those who crave earnestly for freedom in the Nigeria state are held bound in their own domain by non state actors.
We are not held bound. We allowed it when it was reasonable. Now that it's going beyond reasonable limits, you have seen us opposing it. Stop taking Panadol for other people's headaches.

We know why we supported them. We also know why we are not supporting them now. But fools who don't do things with reasons cannot understand us.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
"We can not take this there most be one week sit at home.".. Yeye dey smell the child wey no wise na hunger go correct him Head .when they were killing and destroying in your region you overlook but now when stupidity of Ipob had upgraded is when you have mouth to talk?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
optionalY09:
You can imagine Ohanese that claimed they are fighting for mazi
adekolaelect:
"We can not take this there most be one week sit at home.".. Yeye dey smell the child wey no wise na hunger go correct him Head .when they were killing and destroying in your region you overlook but now when stupidity of Ipob had upgraded is when you have mouth to talk?
I've just realized how very stupid many Nigerians are through this post. Do you mean that when your child does well and you support him, then, you can't rebuke the same child when he goes wrong? Really really, you guys need to check your brains. Tụfịakwa!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by loveth360(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

I've just realized how very stupid many Nigerians are through this post. Do you mean that when your child does well and you support him, then, you can't rebuke the same child when he goes wrong? Really really, you guys need to check your brains. Tụfịakwa!
Who is the child here if i may ask?

8 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Who take ohaneze serious.

Since they started ohanezing what have they ohaneze out.

Release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu then fix date for referendum.
It's all shades of wrong to ask people to sit at home for a week. Do you want to kill all the people you claim to be fighting for?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Commentor: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

We told you when we saw your child had joined "bad gang".

We told you when he started to smoke igbo.

We told you when he started shop lifting.

What do you want us to tell you now that he's a full-blown armed robber?

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by paramakina202: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nwodosis:
The vultures that will benefit from the election will definitely fight back, but if the governors of the Eastern state can do nothing about the sit-at-home orders, who be Ohanézè?

What do we stand to gain if the election is boycotted?
You guys should be able to explain to ndi Anambra what they stand to gain if they boycott the election as directed by IPOB.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]God Punish una grin grin When you guys were clapping for them as they murder Igbo sons and daughters, were you hypnotized?

Make Una calm down.... everybody go soon collect.. grin grin[/s]
God dong already use Buhari Where una bring into power in the name of change to punish una and your useless country. grin grin Chronic unity beggars every where grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
Who is the child here if i may ask?
Onye a tụụrụ ilu were kọwaara ya, ego e mèrè n'isi nne ya nara n'iyi.

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

use your sense your child do well for Terrorising your Asestors land and killing your poeple? Can you tell me one single positive thing IPob leader and it's Group brought to your region and your poeples than Destructions ? Or you are just insulting God for not make use of his good natural thing he has giving to you?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Commentor:

We told you when we saw your child had joined "bad gang".

We told you when he started to smoke igbo.

We told you when he started shop lifting.

What do you want us to tell you now that he's a full-blown armed robber?
He's an armed robber only in your terrorist mind. That's why you declared him a terrorist but the world refused to agree with you. Then, the world declared your Fulani herdsmen terrorist but you pamper them. That tells you how less of humans you are. From this, it is clear that 90% of Nigerians will fail a human IQ test. Most Nigerians don't think like the rest of humanity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by loveth360(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

It's all shades of wrong to ask people to sit at home for a week. Do you want to kill all the people you claim to be fighting for?
We all didn't die during the three year war.

If your politicians are not selfish,we won't be here today.but your foolish Politicians will call police and army to kill peaceful protesters just to show how committed they are for one Nigeria.

Anything to get freedom
is welcome.

We sacrifice to get better things.

Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by optionalY09: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

You’re are the one Stupid, our goal is Biafra or nothing and you are talking about election under this killer constitution. You are a mad person

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
adekolaelect:
use your sense your child do well for Terrorising your Asestors land and killing your poeple? Can you tell me one single positive thing IPob leader and it's Group brought to your region and your poeples than Destructions ? Or you are just insulting God for not make use of his good natural thing he has giving to you?
Bro or sis, you are pained by the truth. IPOB stood up against the Fulanization agenda long before you could realize it. Now, is everyone not agreeing with IPOB? Is everyone not crying about Fulani killing from Benue to Oyo? Is Yoruba Nation agitation not inspired by IPOB? Since you have refused to see, I will help you to see IF YOU EVEN WANT TO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
optionalY09:

You’re are the one Stupid, our goal is Biafra or nothing and you are talking about election under this killer constitution. You are a mad person
Go to school so that you can be understanding what people say. Motor park tout. What do you mean by "you are the one Stupid"? Anụ mpama.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by loveth360(f): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
10mobile:

Onye a tụụrụ ilu were kọwaara ya, ego e mèrè n'isi nne ya nara n'iyi.
hold your ilu.

Ohaneze are useless to us.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
We all didn't die during the three year war.

If your politicians are not selfish,we won't be here today.but your foolish Politicians will call police and army to kill peaceful protesters just to show how committed they are for one Nigeria.

Anything to get freedom
is welcome.

We sacrifice to get better things.

Thanks.
This is very insensitive of you. You are not caring about millions of poor Biafrans who need to go out every day to be able to feed probably because a man is feeding you or because you are privileged to be in a position where you can feed without going to the street.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB by 10mobile: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
loveth360:
hold your ilu.

Ohaneze are useless to us.
They are not useless. You may THINK that your father is a fool but your father KNOWS that you are a fool. Ohaneze is right this time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Why Buhari Doesn't Need Campaign - Reactions To Video Of Apc Kogi Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.