Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate (313 Views)

Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos) / Why Did Ogun State Government Stop Issuing Certificate Of Occupancy / C Of O Ibeju Lekki Estate. Position For The Economic Boom. Vid+pics. Buy 5Get1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by naijaebay: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
My wife and I did an inspection at an estate in Awoyaya. Everything we have heard and read online was ok until we got to the Estate. I told my wife and the agent doing the inspection that we do not need to go in after seeing the markings on the outside wall. You know these days you can never be too careful especially when it comes to real estate.
My question is did I over react? We had wanted to buy a plot but the 'stop work' written on the wall put me off. The estate is called The Milton while the developer is Leadwey Investment. I still like the estate but I need someone to explain to me why there is a work order before I can proceed to buy.

Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by BluDesk: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Smiles

Did you guys not hear that many of the lands around Awoyaya stretching till Lakowe... Tooh. You didn't conduct your findings. Find a realtor to guide you professionally

1 Like

Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by naijaebay: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
We are working with a realtor, I am just not satisfied with the explain she gave. She said 'its nothing'
Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by BluDesk: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
I said a realtor, not a sales representative
Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Am sure the price is above 13m per plot ....anyway dat stop work sighn dont mean much doe.just a little token is gone ,besides the developers wud have taken it down if they want to

1 Like

Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by Obafisenco(m): 2:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Well the stop work there is from LSBCA ( Lagos State building control agency). And the reason for that is becos buildings was been erected there illegally, that's they didn't get a building approval from the government before constructing building there.

So just make your due diligence, do a search on the location through a survivor, to be sure the place is not a government aqqusition.
Once it's free from aqqusition and the company as good title on the land. Then there no need for panicking.

1 Like

Re: Government Stop Work Order On New Lekki Estate by Sprumbaba: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Smiles

Did you guys not hear that many of the lands around Awoyaya stretching till Lakowe... Tooh. You didn't conduct your findings. Find a realtor to guide you professionally

I hope I never enter one chance again. I don buy land here.

Thanks for bringing this here.

(1) (Reply)

Detached 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / For Sale:: Luxury 5bedroom Semi- Detached Duplex+ Pool @ Ikate Lekki+ Pics / What Are The Causes Of Cracked In Building And How Do One Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.