Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others (7513 Views)

Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street / Lagos State Begins Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele Road / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by davodyguy: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
The image you posted is not Adeniji Adele Road

4 Likes

Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by Bayaar02(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bayaar02:
Nice!
Yeah. Very nice bro.
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by seguno2: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
Let the good work continue, Lagos, a country inside a country!

How many cities that claim to have 20 million plus people don’t have light rail?
Are you a citizen, a tribesman or an idiot when it comes to the provision of services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance by the local and state governments?
Which one of the three are you
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by seguno2: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed
If Lagos state can find a way of doing away with the sea of agberos, abok.i nuisance, beggars and hawkers...not forgetting the activities of commercial bus and okada riders...then it will be on course to achieving it's TRUE potential.

How can Lagos state and its 20 constitutional local governments get rid of those idle minds that have turned into the devil’s workshop, if they are not employed into the ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs)?
Do you know how
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by dododawa1: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bvlgari:
pls give me your Attention..because I have been observing something in this nairaland forum...and it seems nobody is talking.. or everybody is doing Eye service...Me for one..i don't pretend...I say it the way it is.. but I am always careful..not to insult anyone....but I will definitely say the truth..because for the fact that it has not gotten to you does not mean you won't talk about it, and I owe nobody an apology..because I need to say my mind. We all here are matured ..so we all need to know that today's is 16th of April 2021 and its Friday..
Thank u very much for your time.��
continue
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by 9jaRealist: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
seguno2:
How many cities that claim to have 20 million plus people don’t have light rail?
Are you a citizen, a tribesman or an idiot when it comes to the provision of services, utilities, facilities and infrastructure maintenance by the local and state governments?
Which one of the three are you

Is Lagos not CURRENTLY building a light rail system...
It may be delayed, but why are you blathering on as if there are no plans for it?

Meanwhile, you could have easily made the point without the JUVENILE ad hominem insult. SMH
>
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by 9jaRealist: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
AmazingELixir:
If Lagos state can find a way of doing away with the sea of agberos, abok.i nuisance, beggars and hawkers...not forgetting the activities of commercial bus and okada riders...then it will be on course to achieving it's TRUE potential.

If the government tries doing any of that, it will be criticized and attacked ceaselessly by the chattering class (including here on Nairaland)... embarassed
>
Re: LASG Meets With Stakeholders On Reconstruction Of Adeniji-Adele Road, Others by seguno2: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2021
9jaRealist:
Is Lagos not CURRENTLY building a light rail system...
It may be delayed, but why are you blathering on as if there are no plans for it?

Meanwhile, you could have easily made the point without the JUVENILE ad hominem insult. SMH
>

There were three options, why did you associate yourself with the insulting ones?
Currently building since 1999? Or what is the meaning of currently? Do you mean to say forever, instead of currently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun, Lagos top list of $1.69bn investment destinations in Nigeria in Q2 ― NIPC / Court Of Appeal Stops National Assembly From Imposing Statutory Delegates / A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.