Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold (18023 Views)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by spy24(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
All this fake prophets and their fake prophecies

Which one be " may" inside the prophecy again ?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Ayomi90: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:
Another Pastopreneur fraudster. Preaching to his flock of sheep.
Now u r among dem
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by thatsleepboy1: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
The cabal holding Nigeria to hostage will pass away and then Nigerian nation will break-up. Divine judgment on the cabal will begin in the year 2020 and there can never be peace in Nigeria until Nigeria break-up as revealed by the Living God

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Dbarrzx: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
These are mere prediction based on what is going on currently.
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ipromote:
grin grin

Na only Politics una dey forsee abeg.

Help me forsee the best crypto to invest in na

Dogecoin.....buy it when it dumps grin
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Kinzo0917(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
abbey621:
Who still listens to this e-diot?
God. Must u insult him? Cant u just make ur point and go? This tells ur lack of proper upbringing. I think ur parent failed woefully here.I don't know why nairaland don't ban people like you. We need mature minds and sanity here.
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Ayomi90: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:
GOD DOESN'T INTERFERE IN POLITICS O
How do u know?
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by aspabay(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
MAY NOT HOLD
Prophesies are supposed to be specific
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by shehuanas: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
They never knew Hon. Pantami is a BokoHaram agent until he introduced the NIN Registration on all Sim Cards.
Our level of Hatred for the North can not be hidden anymore, because we have been restricted from our crimnal activities and high level of Impunity.
2. All these people trying hard to demonise the North are the same people who campaigned along side the APC in 2014/2015. They all left the party when they realised that the Flag bearer of the party is not a THIEF.
3. They left the party and aligned with the core enemies of this Country to destabilise, discredit and subpoena the Government of Buhari. At this Momment they realised that Buhari is incompetent because they were prohibited from stealing and Buhari himself refused to steal.
4. They went back to the North and formed killer group called the "Herdsmen" and came down to Southeast to form a Sessionsist group called IPOB, in Southwest, they have alligators like Sowore, Igboho and host of other Bigots. All these Because Buhari closed all loopholes.
5. They sponsored EndSARS in 2020 to attack the Government of Muhammadu Buhari, in the process of carrying out this mishevious movement, they faced their catapults to the Fulani Herdsmen, Traders and all Muslim Worshippers in he South.
6. Northern Villages and Business areas were destroyed in the South, many Notherners feared dead, all because of their "EndSARS" protest of which the Federal Government acted on it immidiately the Protest started.
7. Southerners who have strong ties with the North, were targeted, their Business premises and properties destroyed.
8. The Protest came down from "EndSARS" to "SARSMustEnd" to "BuhariMustgGo" then to "FulaniHerdsmenMustLeaveTheSouth"
9. Our level of Hatred for the North cannot be hidden anymore, its quite Obvious that we have been restricted from our crimnal activities and high level of Impunity and the North are to blame.
10. Pantami's saga is not strange to me, these miscreants are highly disgusted at anything that has to do with the betterment of this Nation especially when it's coming from a Northerner.
11. This new Sickness of ours called
#Islamophobia is eating deep into us all and exposing a lot about us Negatively. They earlier we stop, the better.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by CalabarDude(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Go Sidon Wit Ur May Not Hold Assumption, Go An Check Definition Of May In English Grammar

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by sammirano: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
I forseee apc breaking
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by PigTormentor: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ayomi90:

Now u r among dem

I don't worship human beings like myself. I don't need any human to get close to God. NONE.
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by blamingthedevil: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
All these negative prophet....none of this one prophecy ever come to pass
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Foodqueen(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Election postponement na sure thing for our country. U for give us a date.

U see nada

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Ayomi90: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:

I don't worship human beings like myself. I don't need any human to get close to God. NONE.
Then u shldnt take him serious to d extent u will read and comment on a thread about him. Are u still struggling with what u believe in?
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by nedekid: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Abeg prophet give me sure odds grin
(as if I know what it means) grin
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ipromote:
grin grin
Ada ripple bnb
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ipromote:
grin grin
Ada ripple bnb
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by ebonyfaf(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Prediction ti bere grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by chaloskyx: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
OGA PASTOR LEAVE ELECTION COME AND PREDICT THE THING THATS RAVAGING THE WORLD COVID19 WE ARE NOT INTRESTED IN ANY ELECTIONS ATM...FAKE GOD OF MEN EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Another psychologists on d losse and his willing/gullible sheep will hail him. All these people eh. Dem go tell I say something wan happen, but with prayer, it will be averted. Na win win for am, irrespective of the outcome of events. Abeg make una see Putin face. Meen this man go dey mean o

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by ransomed: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes! I foresee Biafra, Oduduwa and Middle Belt having alliance to pull out of this Fulanis Infested jungle.
No elections.......
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by jonnypie(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
This na prophecy abi election/political advise/calculation...
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by chaloskyx: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
OKAY SINCE ITS PROPHESY TIME LET ME KUKU GIVE MY OWN PROPHECIES

TOTTENHAM WOULD WIN CARABO CUP

PSG WOULD WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

BUHARI SHORTLY AFTER COMPLETING HIS TERM WOULD PASS AWAY

THE PRICE OF FUEL WOULD INCREASE (AS USUAL)

ASSU WOULD GO ON STRIKE (AS USUAL)

DOCTORS WOULD GO ON STRIKE (AS USUAL)

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by merits(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Continue to foresee nonsense, all this fake prophet seff.
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by metalgear11(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by maximunimpact(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ipromote:
grin grin

I can help you with this Lols
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
You foresee ! But you no see grin grin grin

You n Fake Prophecies are like Dickson n Kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by Geesaintagape: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Why ""May"" n not "Will" not hold. Stop receiving urself
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by koning: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
May....Maybe......Probably...Is this one a prophesy?!

Bunch of clowns....
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
He said nothing bt his mind.
Re: Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold by donbenz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
See his blouse. I give you award for this lie. Btw sir how far corona? will it go this year or next?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto / APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members / Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.