Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It (40644 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ganisucks(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has revealed that he foresees a rerun of the 2023 presidential election but claims forces behind the election results will stand firmly against it.

Primate Ayodele said there are leakages in the judiciary which are not well packaged, adding that it would later expose the All Progressives Congress, APC.

He claimed that the APC has realized that there are no two ways to the election tribunal and is seriously monitoring the proceedings to ensure nothing goes wrong in favour of the opposition.

In a statement by his Media Aide, Oluwatosin Osho, Ayodele said: “If the tribunal wants to be fair, the best is to call for a rerun but forces behind the case will want the election result to remain as it is.

“The point is the direction of what I see is a rerun of the election but the forces behind the election will want it to remain the same.

‘’This will knock the judiciary and make them be irrelevant. It will make INEC not to be a body Nigeria can rely on. Of course, Judiciary will pay for it if it doesn’t go for it and INEC will pay for it in the future.

‘’What I see is a rerun but the power behind it will try to make it remain as it is. The tribunal is supposed to raise the hope of Nigeria and correct all the misconduct of the judiciary but the forces behind it will fight against the right thing.’’

Primate Ayodele stressed that the judiciary is supposed to raise the hope of Nigerians with a fair judgment but forces will seriously fight against the right judgment.

He, however, mentioned that an unfair judgment will make the judiciary and the independent national electoral commission (INEC) irrelevant.

‘’As Nigerians await the tribunal judgment, there is no way to it, there are leakages in the Tribunal as revealed by the Lord. The Leakages are not well packaged and will expose the ruling party.

“The ruling party has also realised that there are no two ways to it. There are cabals monitoring this tribunal and they are very desperate,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/25/presidential-election-tribunal-i-see-rerun-but-forces-will-fight-it-primate-ayodele/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ganisucks(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kikiki... 😅🤣😂😂

Fifth stage of grief is acceptance.

Look at this funny people. They now want to con everybody into thinking that rerun is a favourable and just conclusion for all. Una eyes go soon clear. Balabu is right where the cabal wants him to be. Mr Elijah, you better start to look for how you will refund Port Harcourt drunkard and Otueke bomboy.

NO TO RERUN. PACK YOUR BAG AND GO!

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by christejames(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Agbado gods ba grin grin grin...

Your gods never told you that they will be high inflation and penury in the govt of Tinubu whom you said will be the savour? grin 😂

APC just send this their scam of a 'prophet' to come and test the waters on rerun just like they always send him to go and tell the people that the 'gods' says bla bla bla before they implement any of their despotic plans because they know that the average Nigerian doesn't joke with religion (even though they practice it superficially) and are mainly credulous.

Well, the mandate will be returned to ObiDatti and not any rerun, Mr guesser cheesy

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by SmartPolician: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
This so-called prophet always tries to stay relevant by commenting on political issues.

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by JudgeWilson(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Agbado prophet when will u tell tilumbu that his time is up?

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by aariwa(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
To figure out Ayodele’s prophecies, anything he says expect the opposite. It works most of the time

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by fx45(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
You can imagine this gambler... What did God tell him before the election? Did God forget to tell him about Rerun? We were here when he was yapping all over the place before and after the elections. Yoruba entrepreneurs on the pulpit are very unreliable and cannot be trusted.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Marineson(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
The world is watching and we are also watching closely.
Suffering don't have relations or one friend.

17 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by helinues: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
This dog of men no dey learn a thing.

God told you abi you dey hear the sound of generator.

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na lagos landlord told you no be God.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Treasure17(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Can you just keep mute for once? Nothing like rerun is gonna happen. The rightful candidate will emerge which is Peter Obi.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Okoroawusa: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
If your God is powerful why would "forces" fight against what he has said?

I don't get these religious statements sometimes

156 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by ganisucks(f): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
helinues:
This dog of men no dey learn a thing.

God told you abi you dey hear the sound of generator.

Instead of you to be blowing him breeze, you are switching off the fan. Your eye go soon clear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by helinues: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Instead of you to be blowing him breeze, you are switching off the fan. Your eye go soon clear.

grin cheesy

What do you know

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by OkCornel(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Keep shut! God told you nothing

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by LikeAking: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chai!

This man don change prophecy oh..

Men of gogs

11 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You are the wisest here..

Which force can fight God?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by MrColdsweat: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

How dare you attempt to open the eyes of the fools?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by goatandyam: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nairaland promoting scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by TheboyGhost(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fake Men of God.

He is only predicting what every Politically enlightened person sees so he can creat mental illusions for his gullible followers to see his as a man of God.

Criminals in the land.

Tuah!!!

Evil souls everywhere!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Think9ja(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nonsense

Tell that your god that he's lying

These guys no get shame?

That was how they kept saying rubbish that God told them that that dumb pig from Agulu will become president

Last last, even with his rigging in the yeast infected region, he still came a distant third.

Kwankwaso would have taken the third position if not for the massive rigging in the yeast.

Pigs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Christistruth03: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
.Fake Pastor

Fake pastors should be in the same Category as Armed Robbers and Terrorists

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
JudgeWilson:
Agbado prophet when will u tell tilumbu that his time is up?

Unlike Prof. Soludo an Igbo man who said by mere common sense, "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and it came to pass. grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by fuckJones(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bet9ja sure pass this fake man of gods

8 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
Oooh shit up with that ur fake God

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Houseontherock1: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
It's just a guess or at most a prediction sir

6 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Godwin4444: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
At this stage anyone who believes all these scammers is a real fool

With their fake prophecies during election if na me their church go don empty by now

8 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by CannibalTorment: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
ok

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It by Antivirus92(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
All these trial by error god of men, sorry, men of god

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.