Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images (36470 Views)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
victorazy:

And also "Ugwu-iyi-eke"

Thank you

Ugwu-iyi-eke

Got it wink
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by DonMekino(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
reading some comments, I shudder, our youths are really degenerating into something else, the girl is well and decently dressed, and some idiots still find a way to try to sexualize the thread. tufia
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by nrexzy: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
chronian:

During the civil war post independence.

Who were the slaves then?? Cos the war was between the biafrans n Nigerians... We couldn't have had biafra slaves from biafra
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
nrexzy:

Who were the slaves then?? Cos the war was between the biafrans n Nigerians... We couldn't have had biafra slaves from biafra

After the war, Nigeria was led by non Nigerians. Right?

Before the war, I'm certain you must've heard about the slave trades.

Pin pointing out when in particular, isn't the case cause history itself has been so twisted to favor those that told it.
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
DonMekino:
reading some comments, I shudder, our youths are really degenerating into something else, the girl is well and decently dressed, and some idiots still find a way to try to sexualize the thread. tufia

Not surprised.
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by potbelly(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
So the non indigene dies, whether he can swim or not? shocked

Also what if a non indigene pees/urinates close to the stream and it flows into the stream what happens?

Nature is cool though... smiley

chronian:

Number 1 question
The non indigene dies.
Especially when there's no one around.

Number 2 question
The palm tree isn't erect. It's kind of horizontal

Number 3
My head echoed "nature" smiley
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by OyinO: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2021
VirginSearcher:
That babe get yarnsh oo! shocked

You no see Killer Wells and stream, na nyansh your eyes see sebi? No let the stream come swallow you o.
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by OyinO: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2021
VirginSearcher:
That babe get yarnsh oo! shocked

You no see Killer Wells and stream, na nyansh your eyes see sebi? No let the stream come swallow you for where u dey o.
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Oyehomie(m): 4:47am On Apr 20, 2021
chronian:

It's quite scary.
Perhaps, I wasn't able to narrate it in a scary manner.

I'm in Abia State at the moment.... I love scary.... Make I quickly go take a peep....
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Y cut the guys's head

Lol i wanted to say the guy head has been sacrifice to the gods lol but i won't o
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by EMMY76: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2021
chronian:

No they don't.

During dry seasons, they close up.

During rainy seasons they tend to be really deep.

Very strange and mysterious.
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by nrexzy: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2021
chronian:

After the war, Nigeria was led by non Nigerians. Right?

Before the war, I'm certain you must've heard about the slave trades.

Pin pointing out when in particular, isn't the case cause history itself has been so twisted to favor those that told it.

Glad u know history was twisted and the narrative of slavery was sold...

I believe the wells were natural the people just told advantage of it by modifying somethings..

I know two rivers that are joint but don't mix... They flow in different directions, and the have different colors...
These are forces of nature but some people would wanna take d glory...
You said the well dries on it's own and also fills up on its own...
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
nrexzy:

Glad u know history was twisted and the narrative of slavery was sold...

I believe the wells were natural the people just told advantage of it by modifying somethings..

I know two rivers that are joint but don't mix... They flow in different directions, and the have different colors...
These are forces of nature but some people would wanna take d glory...
You said the well dries on it's own and also fills up on its own...

Let's agree to disagree smiley
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2021
potbelly:
So the non indigene dies, whether he can swim or not? shocked

Also what if a non indigene pees/urinates close to the stream and it flows into the stream what happens?

Nature is cool though... smiley

Question 1
YES
If he/she is lucky enough to be saved on time.

Question 2
Funny question grin
Nothing happens. Why would you want to pee into the well grin
Indigenes actually make use of it (drinking and laundry).

Yeah
It is smiley
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by nrexzy: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2021
chronian:

grin grin grin
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by nrexzy: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2021
chronian:

Hope u enjoyed ur adventure though... Next time u wanna explore lemme know... Would join ya
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by potbelly(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Another one if you don't mind...
Since the stream is aggressive to non indigenes,
If a non indigene visits that town, what might/will happen if he happens to drink water presented to him from the stream?

Are you also from that town?

chronian:

Question 1
YES
If he/she is lucky enough to be saved on time.

Question 2
Funny question grin
Nothing happens. Why would you want to pee into the well grin
Indigenes actually make use of it (drinking and laundry).

Yeah
It is smiley
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by brunxy(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one dear.....travelling and seeing new places is bae kiss
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
potbelly:
Another one if you don't mind...
Since the stream is aggressive to non indigenes,
If a non indigene visits that town, what might/will happen if he happens to drink water presented to him from the stream?

Are you also from that town?

Nothing actually happens when you take in water from the stream.

I personally wouldn't do that cause the water on a closer look might be relatively not suitable for everyone.

I'm on a short visit, about to zoom zoom zoom though.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
nrexzy:

Hope u enjoyed ur adventure though... Next time u wanna explore lemme know... Would join ya
Location??
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol i wanted to say the guy head has been sacrifice to the gods lol but i won't o
Funny you grin
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by nrexzy: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
chronian:

Location??

Where ever u intend exploring in recent time... Atm in Abia
Re: A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images by potbelly(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2021
Don't zoom zoom zoom and enter stream o... cheesy

chronian:

Nothing actually happens when you take in water from the stream.

I personally wouldn't do that cause the water on a closer look might be relatively not suitable for everyone.

I'm on a short visit, about to zoom zoom zoom though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.