Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,747 members, 7,959,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) (24287 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by HeWrites(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
No fewer than 100 cows were on Friday arrested by men of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, code-named Amotekun Corps, for breaching the anti-grazing orders of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu aimed at curbing farmers/herders clashes in the state, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the cows were arrested alongside unknown numbers of herdsmen.

The exact location in Akure where they were arrested remains unknown as the time of filing this report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_2-w4483E

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
So herdsmen now wear uniforms?
wow what a welcomed development,
I love their Red Uniform.
Wait! they even have a van!
Woow This government is really trying!! cheesy

But will buhari like it that u pipu are treating his tribesmen like this?
Am afraid he might revenge!

#say no to weed grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Buhari's cow.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol this Ondo eh, thunder faya some, Amotekun arrest the rest grin

15 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by benikad(m): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kudos to them though......but seriously a lot still need to be done.......those cows will be free after some time and there might be little or no penalty to the herdsmen...............I just pray they face the law

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Simplebeauty: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin

*when they retaliate make nobody run go Benin republic*

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Analyst7: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
I don’t know why the outcome of these arrests can’t be divulge to the public, what’s the probability they won’t be freed later in private

8 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Slawomiir2: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria is where every living thing is suffering.

Make dem handcuff all the cows and charge them to court.

I go stand as a witness against the cows.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by egemgeo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Arresting Cattle? Do Cattles talk? Do Cattles have Lawyer? Do Cattles
even have higher reasoning? The way we're treating Cattle like human
being dey tire me. The Amotekun should collect heavy money from the
owners.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Sammy07: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Asun loading tongue

Pepper soup loading cheesy

Igbere TV gathered that the cows were arrested alongside unknown numbers of herdsmen.

The exact location in Akure where they were arrested remains unknown as the time of filing this report.

Lol, which kind journalism is this?
You don't know the location of filing the report but you were able to snap pics of those cows undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good one from Amotekun. Not some terrorists masquerading as security outfits.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
I wonder why it's so hard for these herdsmen to follow instructions. They just useless things and want everything and everyone to be tattered like they are. They will turn beautiful Estates to filthy places with cow dungs and other dirt, everywhere will now be smelling so bad. They'll flood a beautiful area with cows and almajiris, turn the whole place upside down. They always make sure they mess up anywhere they go, that's why people never want to accommodate them in their society. One herdsman messed up a man's farm sometime ago and this herdsman had the audacity to still claim right and he even wanted to fight the farmer, claiming his cows can go anywhere. Such audacity!!! Mtcheww

17 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by crossfm: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let's wait for lier M to react first.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Lama70(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
What about the herders?
Only the cows?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by triplefrontier(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Sirlins(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Problem for cow
Very soon those animals go start protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecided those are men of Amotekun
LMS1:
So herdsmen now wear uniforms?
wow what a welcomed development,
I love their Red Uniform.
Wait! they even have a van!
Woow This government is really trying!! cheesy

But will buhari like it that u pipu are treating his tribesmen like this?
Am afraid he might revenge!

#say no to weed grin
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Balkan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
ESN will butcher the cows and feed it to the birds of the sky.

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by onomeabuja: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
HeWrites:
No fewer than 100 cows were on Friday arrested by men of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, code-named Amotekun Corps, for breaching the anti-grazing orders of Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu aimed at curbing farmers/herders clashes in the state, Igbere TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_2-w4483E
i beg make amotekun auction these cows make d comon man like me get my own cow jare....

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by MozB: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
I mean, what is really stopping this Fulani people from embracing ranching?
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Franzinni: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Free transportation ...
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Where are the ones arrested before? We hope it's not just for clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by KoshCAD: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
The cows should be charged to court and remanded
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Josywhyte: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
las las they will still be released....is it not APC again?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by Wonk(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bullshit!
Masters & slaves shit; ain't my concern!
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Amotekun Arrests Hundreds Of Cows In Ondo (Photos, Video) by theenchanter: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / FG Rejects Julius Berger’s N279bn Cost For Second Niger Bridge Bypass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.