Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? (23687 Views)

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? / Breaking News: NUJ Joins NLC Nationwide Strike / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by helinues: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Even though there are court orders suspending any form of protest from Labour union yet they insist on proceeding with it from Yesterday's midnight ( Mon 13th).

What's the situation in your area/state about the nationwide protest?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by OtuologyProf(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Make I do enter 9ja
Fuk go too cheap this time around especially if ASUU joins

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by helinues: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Make I do enter 9ja
Fuk go too cheap this time around especially if ASUU joins

Wow, is that the current situation about the strike in your area?

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by aylive02(m): 6:07am On Nov 14, 2023
Any update that sinks Tinubu and APC is welcomed!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by duduade: 6:25am On Nov 14, 2023
We are on the road already

No one has time to be obeying a bunch of people with misplaced priorities

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Scoutvibe: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:
Even though there are court orders suspending any form of protest from Labour union yet they insist on proceeding with it from Yesterday's midnight ( Mon 13th).

Election is gone so relax
Always pray for Nigeria to forward. I noticed you are very sentimental in reasoning. Do youthink that every Igbo man is against our president Tinubu or get blinded by politics and ethnic that they can't differentiate between bad policies and the good ones.
Is high time you stop this rubbish and let see a way this country will move forward. they said we should endure first but they are buying 160b cars for themselves.
Bring out useless students loan which u and knows quite that it will not work. Why don't you use that money to fund the educational system so that the less privileged can attend. And you are supporting this because this reasons
First you are not the country
Second if you are Nigeria you are graduate even if you are married u kids are still small relax if Nigerian continues like this your children will suffer because you can't afford anything quality in their lives.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Bobloco: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

I know you did wish that the strike action becomes a failure reason you hurriedly created this senseless thread

Note: This is a nationwide strike action not a nationwide protest.
They are two different things and l know you minions are always jittery when ever you hear protests

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Urheadmaster(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Seconded cool tongue
aylive02:
Any update that sinks Tinubu and APC is welcomed!

15 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't think this is the solution right now. The strike won't lead to any positive thing except more hardship for Nigerians.

The strike will probably fail because it's an unnecessary strike.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2023
If this strike will be the solution by force then I am in full supposed of it.... Enough is enough !

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Tayorshd87: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2023
This people are u serious type of group that want to destroy batified era ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Xandred(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2023
People are going to work here in Abuja

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by NOC1(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2023
I have light, done my financial transaction from bed, let me see what will happen later, for now coast is clear. Kids have gone to school.

This industrial action might fail, and it will destroy NLC and TUC, if they are not careful with their tactics, a breakaway faction might emerge and will be empowered by Government because they are loosing the support of the masses.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by UptownVibes(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2023
There is no need for this useless strike,because its not for the interest of the workers. If it was something that concerns workers,they will collect money back door and be telling us fg said this,fg didn't say that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Paracetamol01: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
It's too early brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by jogsman01(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Today na market day. Who cares about NLC. Money go exchange hands later today

14 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by KEVIND: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
"Your name is Dayo, My name is Yinka. But you're telling me to go back to Anambra because I support Peter Obi. The people who won elections are buying 120million naira cars. Dayo, you and I are complaining about the price of spaghetti and tomatoes.

Dayo, Am I your enemy?"

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
duduade:
We are on the road already

No one has time to be obeying a bunch of people with misplaced priorities

You will return also. It's always like that in Nigeria. Suffering and smiling nation

4 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by propsvilla2: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Stay tuned
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by goodyvin02(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Is there strike at all

6 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by SHEREOG: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

Wow, is that the current situation about the strike in your area?
no mind am na Mumu Dey worry am (just because of Ghana if the claim outside Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Parydelegate: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by helinues: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Bobloco:

I know you did wish that the strike action becomes a failure reason you hurriedly created this senseless thread

Note: This is a nationwide strike action not a nationwide protest.
They are two different things and l know you minions are always jittery when ever you hear protests

Protest or strike, what's the situation in your area?

This is not a thread for advertising Oroki

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by olaolulazio(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Work dey for my area.

NLC president just dey whine cus of the gbas gbos that happened to him grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't think this is the solution right now. The strike won't lead to any positive thing except more hardship for Nigerians.

The strike will probably fail because it's an unnecessary strike.

It will fail because we suffer and smile. A bag of rice is 60k. How much is your salary?

22 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Chibuzoripob: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2023
grin waiting to drag and mend any AJAERO 🐕🐕🐕 maximum shishi the type wey go break their 🦵 🦵, neck,hand angry angry cool shocked.If dey born dem well embarassed grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by bakusha(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Update this early morning?

4 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by NaijaCover(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by ShugaSneh: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria should be grounded at all level, Ebola Thimbulu should be held by his black balls until he resigns.......

Yerooba Sonu and head slammers will learn their lessons by force

4 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Only angry youth can hold strike or protest..once money change hands, it's suspended

1 Like

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by bamasite2: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
The foundation of the strike is faulty!
The right time to strike was when the subsidy was removed in a hurry without enough measures to cushion the effects.

And the floating of the dollar, which although is a good thing, the masses are not ready for it,.and most.dont understand it. Because what they understand are the price tags!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order / Mamoth Crowd Turn Out For Yahaya Bello Group In Bauchi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.