Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." (21130 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by fergie001: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Former Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has shared his experience with Nigerians after his detention at the Economics and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, facility over alleged financial misappropriation during his tenure.

Recall that Mr Okorocha was arrested by the EFCC operatives at about 4:10pm on Tuesday at his Unity House office located at Garki, Abuja.

He was released on Thursday after spending two nights with the anti-graft agency.

But speaking through his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, Mr Okorocha said the anti-graft agency only invited him for clarifications on matters that are already in courts.

Writing on his social media handle on Friday, the Senator representing Imo West said, after inspecting the EFCC facilities during his detention, he concluded that the facilities are of international standard.

According to him, the staffers of the commission deserve commendation for their professionalism in the discharge of their duties.

He, however, urged the commission to improve the welfare of its staffers in order to keep them motivated.

“Sharing my experience at the EFCC with my team. I had the opportunity to inspect the facilities there. I dare say they are of international standard, even the cell. I also commend the staff for their professionalism in the discharge of their duties. However there is the need to ensure that the welfare of the staff is improved so that they don’t look outside"... Senator Rochas Okorocha, former Governor of Imo State.

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by inoki247: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
lol Inspector Fash abi Inspector Holmes cheesy cheesy cheesy

Murasi...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is just the beginning... Next time you will put an end to any political romance with the Fulani's.

Next on the list of the EFCC is Bobo Chicago, distribution of "JAGABA SACHET RICE" to the locals will not save him.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Elonmuskfan: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
He wan firm

Ogbonge Thief

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Jerryherd: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
cool

First it was an arrest, later it became invitation, Now it's 2 days tour of EFCC facility

Am glad he loves the Imo State Police Command Cell facility, he loves the design of EFCC facility too, next facility to inspect is Kuje prison

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by helinues: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Invitation is different from arrest

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
chief of iberiberism

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by sweerychick(f): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
What a proud Foo.L, instead of burying your head in shame and keep mute or allow your lawyers defend you, you are busy forming inspector general.. are you minister of interior that inspects cell facilities? Oga bury your head in shame Your damage control is dead on arrival.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Another Fashola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by NORSYK(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
This idiot should stop talking already

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by sanmtiago(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Inspector General of Criminal Facilities
Mad people in government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by LORDLARGE(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Shameless Man

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by opalu: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Splendor4(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
eh we don hear...
Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by yemmight(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerian politicians don't have shame at all.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by NwaNimo1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by SenatePresdo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
angry
Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Shybucks: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes it’s good you inspect before finally making there home for some good time.I wish

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by bigdammyj: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by nwikpab: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Soon sir, you will be more familiar with all the prisoners and then, you will be singing another different song for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by 12345baba(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
This man can talk sha

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by Xscape047: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Clown

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by BlessedNuel: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Talk is cheap... Inspector General of Behind bars

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by BigYash: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
That's inspector Rochas there grin Mad man!

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by triplefrontier(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by bmdmix3: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
I wasn't arrested oh i followed them to inspect the place

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by rowland545(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
So when effcc facility turn tourist site....I know wat he's trying to do...

E wan form good man way no wetin institutions want...y didn't he do same for IMO people...

I hate this criminals parading themselves as saints...this man lacks wisdom to even be a president of his village meeting

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by lagusboyyy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wow!

I love this lamba,dope damage control tactics.

He kuku used the opportunity to inspect and probably commision the new EFCC headquarters after interrogation.

That is lovely.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." by janedonez(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
That's how they will be changing narratives.
As of that Efcc, why have they not taken his picture with a bill board indicating his crime.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Destroyed The APC Dream / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / PDP Stakeholders Accuse Jonathan, Turnah, Others Of Anti-party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.