Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon (386 Views)

Navigating The Mental Health System For Teens / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Depression - How To Help Someone Who Suffers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Have you noticed a slight dip in your pleasure deriving lately?

Are you lost in your head?

Are negative thoughts spawning in your head of late?

Have you noticed any irregularities in your sleeping curves?

Have you noticed an emptiness growing in you?

Do you find control slipping from you every passing day?

Are you feeling so low recently?

Do you feel a dark cloud hovering over you wherever you go?

Do you find yourself withdrawing from society?

Do you find yourself hating yourself and hating your life?

Or, do you have a friend, family, or relatives who have been acting so off lately?
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
In recent years, depression has spread wildly across the globe like Nero's fire. This epidemic has posed as man's greatest enemy and the leading cause of mental health issues and suicides. Depression unlike other diseases wrestles the mind in a tug of war that may last for weeks, months, or even a lifetime. The effect of which can both be devastating and debilitating. And worse, may be misunderstood, misdiagnosed, and difficult to say out loud for fear of stigmatization. Depression that comes in phases as mild and severe may choose to prey on old, young, and both sexes and to cap it off, nursing mothers or fathers. And is the major catalyst of overall rise in the prescription of generic drugs called 'Antidepressants'.

The sad part is, in our part of the world, depression is handled with reckless abandon and little to nothing is known about this epidemic or its debilitating power. Even little help can be get or rendered.
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's because of all these aforementioned reasons that I've decided to walk down the less traversed path and create a masterpiece. The mental warfare (Depression; how it works?) is a manual to leading the good life for both depressed patients and non-patients. A well-detailed page-turner that shows the inner workings of this mind-warping disease concisely. It gives you a walk-through of the phases and stages of depression and how to combat depression. It also gives an in-depth knowledge on living the Anti-depressant way, and lifestyles adaptation that can alter lives for good
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Here's the Amazon link to the book which sells for NOW at $3:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092Q43C9L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_6QRM3NZMJ115KGV5FAXM
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Major risk factors of depression are:
Gene
Life events
Chemical imbalance
Anxiety
Worrying etc.
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anhedonia simply put is the total disinterest or loss of pleasure deriving in things former loved and desired. And is a major risk factor of depression. When it strikes, it takes with it joy, happiness, and the essence of doing things. It takes away the vibe and energy felt in activities and other social functions. It makes you hate yourself and the things you do. It depletes your energy. It makes the things you love look bland and lustreless. Hence, rendering it meaningless and useless. It keeps you from maintaining good relationships with your friends, spouses, families, and associates. It propels you to cold-shouldering or snubbing calls and all forms of communications, though you may hate it so bad.

Anhedonia is responsible for the feeling of aversion you feel towards the things you once liked. It is that feeling you feel when you decide not to watch the match of your favorite team. It is that feeling responsible for you hating your favorite soap operas or TV shows. It's what you feel when you read that book and felt a growing emptiness. It's what makes living valueless and empty.

Once you noticed any of these signs in you.
Try out these fail-proof cures:
Exercising
Meditating
Trying out new things
Talk therapy
Social support etc...
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
Are you in need of social support?
Have you been battling depression alone?
Do you feel the need to be in a community, where you can get support, encouragement and share your experience with people?

Kindly, join the "Talk with Someone support group", a Whatsapp community created to support, help and encourage depressed patients to leading a better, fruitful lifestyle.

Here's the link to the group:https:///KuFWkUUWtWQCwq6k1S0ASO
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Still selling fast on both Amazon and Kobo!
Re: The Mental Warfare (depression; How It Works?) Get My Self-help Manual On Amazon by Salahdin(m): 1:45am On May 06, 2021
The gray side to life is
Nobody tells you it gets harder to a point that nothing makes sense to you anymore. Nothing is what it seems. And no matter how much you reach for strength from within you, you just can't draw enough to pull you through. And that no matter how much motivation you get, you can't just get your ass off the ground. Sometimes you can't just help but feel low. Feel little. Feel empty. Whenever you feel you've reached this point of diminishing return, don't feel bad about it. It's okay to feel down. Don't beat yourself up too much on it. Tell you what, most of us have been there. Most of us have seen it. Most of us are still there!

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Chia Seeds Every Day / Lagos State Govt Makes Vaccination Card Mandatory For Christmas Events / Healthy Tips For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.