Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? (28843 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by mozona(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Women in the house should answer that question.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Kebbiprince: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Uyi2017:
I was arguing with a friend of recent about pizza and shawarma which has the best taste.

What's your take?
None, I hate junk
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Paliowei: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Uyi2017:
I was arguing with a friend of recent about pizza and shawarma which has the best taste.

What's your take?

Na
Shawarma
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by GreaterFuture3: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Mynd44:
Shawarma ooo
Ẹgbọn, Pls send one Shawarma come my Side.
Happy Weekend Sir.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Heineken(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
I never taste any before but God go make am possible one day sha..

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by tempusfugit: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
La mia pizza, quanto mianchi?
Op one of the reason I normally travel to Europe italy is because of pizza and lasagna!!!
If pizza is prepared by italians especially South of italy omo forget that one na no competition with shawarma oo who know shawarma!!!

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by ukaface(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pizzzzzzzzza please

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Any meal wey street no sabi cook steady, e no dey too sweet
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by merits(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Pizza

Nothing beats a hot, cheesy and meaty slice of pizza, with some pineapples and black olives.
Madam all round network well done,see the way she qualified pizza like say na something better seff.

Don't worry I will carry you go mama put to chop correct local food you go forget all dis pizzas of a thing.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by tempusfugit: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pizza isn't junk food
Kebbiprince:

None, I hate junk
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by smiliyB(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
What's pizza to shawarma undecided undecided Please Shawarma anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Mamijoh(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:
This is a hard one because it depends on a couple of stuffs like- what kind of sharwama and pizza do you want to compare. I mean there is Chicken, Beef, Fish, and even goat-meat sharwama.

Same with Pizza.. there is Suya flavor, chicken, tomatoes, chicken Peri Peri, and the rest.

Another factor to look at is the cook. Who prepare am? I noticed Dominos pizza doesn't do it for me. In fact, the first time I took pizza it was Dominos and it really made me hate it.

Then I took Debonair's Pizza and it actually blew my mind. So you see, it's kinda hard to judge. Except you go carry both of them come make I taste am.

Ok. Now I'm hungry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by tempusfugit: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Disgusting pizza with pineapple ��
aroundtheearth:
Pizza

Nothing beats a hot, cheesy and meaty slice of pizza, with some pineapples and black olives.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Contango(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shawarma any day. Pizza is the most over rated snack angry

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by commodore007: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Non embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by smiliyB(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:
This is a hard one because it depends on a couple of stuffs like- what kind of sharwama and pizza do you want to compare. I mean there is Chicken, Beef, Fish, and even goat-meat sharwama.

Same with Pizza.. there is Suya flavor, chicken, tomatoes, chicken Peri Peri, and the rest.

Another factor to look at is the cook. Who prepare am? I noticed Dominos pizza doesn't do it for me. In fact, the first time I took pizza it was Dominos and it really made me hate it.

Then I took Debonair's Pizza and it actually blew my mind. So you see, it's kinda hard to judge. Except you go carry both of them come make I taste am.

Ok. Now I'm hungry
Same here, I think I need to taste another pizza, so it'll make me stop judging pizza so bad because the pizza I got from Domino's...Omo I no fit rate am lipsrsealed I was wondering the fuss about pizza, if that's how pizza taste. For now, I'll glad choose my Shawarma

5 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by smiliyB(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Choncoo:
Sharwama is better.
Naija Pizza is like an upgraded version of Agege bread with a touch of Ketchup.
. Exactly!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by smiliyB(f): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy He'll soon ban you too
1x2x3:

You will have mind to eat Shawarma after banning people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by DroolingOnU(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is a tough one . I for one I'm a foodie.
I love shawarma but I prefer using avocado dressing instead of salad cream because it's a lot healthier and tastier too.
But when it comes to pizza calories dont count Especially deboniars pizza, dominos has gotten really disappointing recently tastes like yeasty bread with tomatoe sauce and a few strands of meat, tried out the pizza at Sheraton and I most say it tasted like jollof rice and was grossly overpriced too.

Omo I'll choose a well made pizza anyday over shawarma.

Extra Cheese !!

3 Likes

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by smiliyB(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
hefelove:
The way people have been hyping Deborah's pizza ehn i go find time go try am cus Dominos don make me hate pizza. Shawarma all the way
Same here undecided I was damn angry the day I tasted it.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by DroolingOnU(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
HalpyBee:
For Shawarma click like, Pizza click share

A twin I love pineapple toppings too

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by wink2015(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
I prefer Sharwarma.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by DOAI(f): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
None. I don't eat any.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by hahn(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:

Ok. Now I'm hungry

That Debonair's triple decker pizza. Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by CharlesJok3r: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shawarma
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Biggaboi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Choncoo:
Sharwama is better.
Naija Pizza is like an upgraded version of Agege bread with a touch of Ketchup.
You were in my head there. U stole this comment straight from my mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by dboyoji: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shawarma is better from what we get here in Nigeria.
But anytime I hear the word pizza, Ninja Turtles come to my mind.

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by sirBLUNT: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright.....
A real niggarrr don't prefer any of these shit
check your pm sir.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by seunmsg(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
None. Never tasted both before even though I do buy them for my wife and friends.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by thaoriginator: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
CandyOps:

Ok. Now I'm hungry
My brother, come to Craft Gourmet Mega Plaza 3rd floor VI, we make the best pizza in Lagos. We have; Margherita, Chicken and pepper, Funghi, BBQ beef, pepperoni, all this pizzas are twice as nice kiss

1 Like

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Tuwo shinkafa da miyan taushe
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by hahn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sharwarma inside pizza tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Wine I Bought For ₦5000 In Abuja / Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.