Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? (29946 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) / Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by Mandela27: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
haba!! I'm sure you like rubbish food like cocoyam, a well made shawarma is something special trust me.
Cool down I'm a full blooded African man I don't eat everything especially food that sounds like chemical
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by exquisitehairs1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Emmn emmmn emmmmmnnn...

I prefer the both smiley cheesy tongue
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by 77star: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by JohannLibert: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello! here I was able to find the difference between Detroit and Chicago pizza. Chicago and Detroit style pizza appeared in the 1930-1940s during the Italian immigration to the USA. Italian Americans had to try new recipes by experimenting with local products. American ingredients and Italian culture combined to give us special "Americanized" pizzas, including Chicago, Detroit and New York style pizzas.
Re: Pizza Or Shawarma: Which Do You Prefer? by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu people

Shawarma ko Shalewa ni

Only ghetto people with inferiority complex would even think up this nonsense.

If you do not know what a food contains do not eat it.

What the hell is inside Sharwarma? Even if I am paid I will not eat it

Poverty does strange things to people. So Shawarma is now food?
Another Lebanese scam

If you put it in your stomach and you do not know what it is you are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / Coconut With Seed! I Saw It Today, Any Explanation? (pics) / Why Do Most Nigerian Visitors Dont Finish The Food Served To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.