Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. (2838 Views)

IPOB And ESN Attacked Imo State Police Station - Nigerians React. / Breaking!!! ESN Clash And Kills Fulani Herdsmen Cows In Old Bende(isiukwato) / Villagers Flee As Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Makemefit12op(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Makemefit12op(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you are not happy with ESN mode of operandi,you can book a ticket to the Benin refugees camp grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Makemefit12op:
If you are not happy with ESN mode of operandi,you can book a ticket to the Benin refugees camp grin grin grin
I hope you no cry ocean later for your action.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Trimjos: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
supportnija:

[s]I hope you no cry ocean later for your action[/s]

Mumu talk

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by UstazAhmed(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
supportnija:

They don't know the implications of what they have done. Let's keep watching them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
I saw the video

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
supportnija:

Cowards are those who are afraid of nothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
UstazAhmed:

They don't know the implications of what they have done. Let's keep watching them
We have see the implications since 1945

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by castrogee(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
This looks like propaganda video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by gwafaeziokwu: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
UstazAhmed:

The implications of refusing to die in the hands of uncircumcised dirty things from futajalon?

Are you smoking? Taa do your worst Aboki. Mtcheew

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
supportnija:

Keep quite.

You can as well ceced from Nigeria if you don't like ESN action.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by UstazAhmed(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

The implications of refusing to die in the hands of uncircumcised dirty things from futajalon?

Are you smoking? Taa do your worst Aboki. Mtcheew
It is not a media war my brother. When the chips are down, we go no who be who
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by gwafaeziokwu: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
UstazAhmed:

As long as these guys sit their butts out we are game.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Makemefit12op(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
castrogee:
define propaganda, lols quota education is depressing
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by castrogee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Makemefit12op:
define propaganda, lols quota education is depressing

Loolol, bro we don't need to quarrel, I'm also Igbo like you. Now, what do you call a video where over 60 gunshots are fired and with no single casualty, except a dead cow? Even if we agree that this video is not for show, again we cannot rule out that it is a waste of scarce resources.

Do you know how much a single bullet cost?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by EzeNri(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Stupid noise
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by EzeNri(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
castrogee:

Loolol, bro we don't need to quarrel, I'm also Igbo like you. Now, what do you call a video where over 60 gunshots are fired and with no single casualty, except a dead cow? Even if we agree that this video is not for show, again we cannot rule out that it is a waste of scarce resources.

Do you know how much a single bullet cost?
No be your money. Face front

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Khd95(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Nowhere is safe for these futa jalonians in the east, Fulani are menace to their society, if they have not destroy your farm land before you will never understand this, I remember some years back in kogi state, while I was still very young, these Fulani guys will drive their cows into people's farm, eat the crops and trample on others, imagine watching your hard labour go to waste, the farmers started combating the Fulani guys with balls of melon, if you throw a ball of melon on a cow, the cow might never survive it, it could die, then the fulanis started killing the farmers before they drive their cows into the farm, las Las na these treatment boys give them, no mercy for them, them butcher them like nama and drove them farther into the forest

Fulani herdsmen can't live peaceful with others, they are destructive, backward and always dirty, smelling like cow shit, they no dey hear words, very anyhow people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by naijapips04: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
The saddest part is that the idioots instigating this are not even in Nigeria. Let's divide this shithole but we don't need another war.
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Fejoku: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Khd95:
Nowhere is safe for these futa jalonians in the east, Fulani are menace to their society, if they have not destroy your farm land before you will never understand this, I remember some years back in kogi state, while I was still very young, these Fulani guys will drive their cows into people's farm, eat the crops and trample on others, imagine watching your hard labour go to waste, the farmers started combating the Fulani guys with balls of melon, if you throw a ball of melon on a cow, the cow might never survive it, it could die, then the fulanis started killing the farmers before they drive their cows into the farm, las Las na these treatment boys give them, no mercy for them, them butcher them like nama and drove them farther into the forest

Fulani herdsmen can't live peaceful with others, they are destructive, backward and always dirty, smelling like cow shit, they no dey hear words, very anyhow people
How does the ball of melon work against the cows? Is it chemical composition of the juice that does the damage or the weight of the fruit?
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Faber(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Cowards are those who are afraid of nothing

Good. Also cowards die 10times before their death. Who no sabi say las las all man go die. Then why not fight your oppressor and die as a hero
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:44am On Apr 17, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

As long as these guys sit their butts out we are game.

When fooolish Nigerians think the Civil War was about them, they seemed to have forgotten Britain was the biggest exporter of slaves from West Africa and the Nigga area!

We are not raised to think deep as Negroes,
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2021
supportnija:

I rather die a free man in my land than live a refugee slave in another man's land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Faber:

Good. Also cowards die 10times before their death. Who no sabi say las las all man go die. Then why not fight your oppressor and die as a hero

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2021
supportnija:

Terrorist spotted. Tell your fellow killer herdsmen and fulani Terrorists that there is not place for them in the Eastern region, we would rather fight and die than surrender our ancestral land to invaders.
Bleep your Terrorist Federal Government and his supporters!
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Ojiofor: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
castrogee:

Pure propaganda video.in fact there was no Fulani herdsmen on sight and only one cow was shot.
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by zombieHUNTER: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2021
UstazAhmed:

What's wrong with you people...
Can you even read and understand

Open graving is against the law in the South...
Do you know the meaning of that...
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Cry us a river but it wouldn't stop us from chasing your terrorist brothers to where they came from. For the sake of our unborn kids and posterity, we will defend our homeland till we breathe our last instead of surrendering it to killers.
We will never submit to any primitive foreign invaders for whatsoever reason.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Valkrie: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2021
No time for nonesense..!!
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Brimstone77: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2021
UstazAhmed:

lolz we are scared!!!! Oga do what ever you want!!! Those terrorists must leave our forest....if you like wail till next century it won't stop anything..
Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by gwafaeziokwu: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

When fooolish Nigerians think the Civil War was about them, they seemed to have forgotten Britain was the biggest exporter of slaves from West Africa and the Nigga area!

We are not raised to think deep as Negroes,

We have no business sharing same nation with these lots. They don't even know what's up.

Britain had studied us well. They know that Igbos will open the eyes of other Africans as an independent nation and effectively end neo colonialism.

That is why Forsyth said " In Biafra, Africa died"

1 Like

Re: Breaking! ESN Attacked,kills Fulani Herdsmen And Cows In Unnamed Location. by Aketi2: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2021
UstazAhmed:

@UstazAhmed, ESN and Fulani terrorists posing as herdsmen clashed in a forest in Igboland. The question is, what are those terrorists doing deep in the forest? ESN did a great service for the Nation!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo / Massacre - Nigeria Army Gun Down 7 Protesting Dangote Workers / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.