Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo (2838 Views)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Nigerians React As Raymond Dokpesi Asks AIT, Ray Power FM To Stop Airing Hi / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Techsavvy1: 7:51pm On May 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8a4mIlemY

"They came to my shop and stabbed the igbo man there saying he is one of them, they left one who said i am omo Yoruba" They carried my only son.

Please share this for the whole world to see what we are passing through in Imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by kollinzgee(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2021
Hilarious
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Nwaide01: 8:16pm On May 28, 2021
Nigeria police always turned to Rambo and commandoes whenever the see unarmed civilians but turn to Ben Johnson when confronted by #UGM. Shame on them.

12 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by okeyglm: 8:18pm On May 28, 2021
if you're a youth living in imo. leave imo state now. a lot is happening there
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by mrvitalis(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2021
And people wonder why imo people hail UGM
Even we know they are DSS but their work is in line with what the people want

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Skillsnigeria: 8:41pm On May 28, 2021
NIGERIA police don become useless, I don't even see them as anything

3 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by temitope27(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2021
How do want me to believe this woman

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2021
temitope27:
How do want me to believe this woman

SMH since you can't connect the dots let me do it for you
1.why put yourself at risk for a false report
2.why make such report unless you know that there are people ready to attract on the matter......signing out

5 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by xtgozie(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2021
A failed state

1 Like

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Idiko1: 8:49pm On May 28, 2021
Ndigbo should allow the pogrom which took place in northern region in 1967 to happen in Igbo land in 2021. Ndigbo must be armed to fend off this calculated attempts to reduce the population of Ndigbo. This is time to answer the call to bear arms. This is not the time to hope for pity.

2 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by blues234: 9:02pm On May 28, 2021
The stupid posters up there posting rubbish, I hope ya all will lead in the front. Don't stay in your abroad basement and be adding fuel to fire o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Kingspin(m): 9:15pm On May 28, 2021
Unknown gunmen kill army
Army kill unarmed civilian.
Cowards.

Nigeria will know no peace until they recognise the Igbos rights to exist.

7 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by tesseract: 9:22pm On May 28, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
It's time more of our people get armed. These fools will run away. Preparations underway to arm more of our people. They will all die in our land. Just soon, very very soon. Watch the below video to see how the French killed the Nazis and captured those cowards during the Nazi occupation of France in 1944. Just watch and see. The terrorists in ur land must be met with the same treatment soon. This is patriotism at its best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HZ-W-rpcWs

French resistance fighters battle German Wehrmacht in Paris (1944)
wow... This is amazing.

1 Like

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Shaolin0147(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2021
Lalasticlala lalasticlala fp let folks see the ugly activities of Nigerian army in SE
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Dabronze(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2021
okeyglm:
if you're a youth living in imo. leave imo state now. a lot is happening there
what what abou those that dont have place to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by davillian(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2021
Seems everybody in the NPF don't have sense...
No investigation to pin point who they are looking for ..
Youths in the east are seriously in danger....
It's only in the north the police has sense and are very professional.
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by gidgiddy: 12:11am On May 29, 2021
Im happy the video was in Igbo so that the BMC wont readily know how to spin this one.

I salute those who came forward, without shielding their faces, to tell us the atrocities the Nigerian Army are committing in Imo with the active connivance of Supreme court Governor Hope Uzodimma.

The Nigerian Army is not a neutral Army, they treat people different depending on what part of the country you come from

I just pity the fools who still believe in "One Nigeria"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by YungMillionaire: 12:42am On May 29, 2021
This story bring tears to my eyes...this is why I hate people that like to scream ONE NIGERIA. Even if we want one Nigeria, is it like this? Na like dis we go dey dey? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by oilyngbati(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2021
We the sensible Igbo on this forum and other platforms warned of things like these. I told Ipob and their gullible followers/supporters that turning your homeland into a theatre of war will put a lot innocent civilians in harms way, but like the vermins these animals are, they and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu won’t listen. The blood of all those innocent Igbo youths being killed across the SE in on the head of nnamdi cownu and his supporters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by MajesticKris: 5:18am On May 29, 2021
They will never get rest...

Pls the governors saying, there's no cause for alarm on the may 30th order, should please come out that day.. to show us they actually meant there words..

Hope uzodinma
Willie Obiano
And that Abia GOVERNOR'

Pls we need you guys now, at least to serve a great example of, what's to happen next
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by IgweOfNnewi: 5:21am On May 29, 2021
Hehehehehehe
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Valkrie: 5:37am On May 29, 2021
oilyngbati:
We the sensible Igbo on this forum and other platforms warned of things like these. I told Ipob and their gullible followers/supporters that turning your homeland into a theatre of war will put a lot innocent civilians in harms way, but like the vermins these animals are, they and their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu won’t listen. The blood of all those innocent Igbo youths being killed across the SE in on the head of nnamdi cownu and his supporters.

Only a bastered, a slave or an imposter would talk or comment like this...!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by SGANIVA(m): 5:54am On May 29, 2021
moderator front page please , help us fight against injustice happening to humanity in our backyard
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by helinues: 6:28am On May 29, 2021
Which Imo state?

The one that's peaceful.. That woman didn't know what she was saying

1 Like

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by Jamesbally: 6:29am On May 29, 2021
Techsavvy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8a4mIlemY

"They came to my shop and stabbed the igbo man there saying he is one of them, they left one who said i am omo Yoruba" They carried my only son.

Please share this for the whole world to see what we are passing through in Imo

Beautiful.
This is good news. Our Galant Northern Police must continue with this. All Unknown Gunmen must be smoked put of their hidding and they must be used for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless our Northern Galant Soldiers and Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by alezzy13: 6:41am On May 29, 2021
As a young man in Imo avoid going about with any thing that could target u as a biafran (flag, lapels, insignia, etc) Avoid any careless statement. You don't know who is listening.

This is not the time to be boastful.
God help us all.
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by goodnessme1(f): 7:05am On May 29, 2021
Tell me why UGM shouldn't kill all those bastard.

1 Like

Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by PDJT: 8:15am On May 29, 2021
- I have always maintained that there is absolutely no difference between Boko Haram and the so-called Nigerian Army and Police - All of them are coward thugs.

-Imagine going into a side restaurant to kidnap a young man assisting his widowed mother who is trying in this difficult times to feed his family, and they even turned around to slap the woman for asking the offence of his child.

-Nigeria will never know peace. This is war!
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by PDJT: 8:15am On May 29, 2021
[s]
helinues:
Which Imo state?

The one that's peaceful.. That woman didn't know what she was saying
[/s]
Re: MUST WATCH: Woman Goes To Oziza Fm To Reveal How Police Is Killing Igbos In Imo by PDJT: 8:16am On May 29, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massacre - Nigeria Army Gun Down 7 Protesting Dangote Workers / 2023: I See Only 2 Presidential Candidates. / Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.