Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,153 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Bonny Island/ Ndoki - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island/ Ndoki (13208 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

Igbos have been masters to none, not even themselves. It is not long Igbo women were given right to own properties or inherit properties by the Nigerian state. People that earned right to a goat head after having more than a dozen children cannot give anybody freedom because they never had freedom.

How can an amalgamation of Osus( untouchables) give people freedom? That Nigeria has made laws to enable Igbos have some form of freedom does not mean you have right to try and undermine other ethnic nations.

I say it and I say it again, the Igbo have the most unpalatable history in Southern Nigeria. That Ijaw people have not been exposing you Igbo to the rest of Nigeria does not mean una go do pass una self!

Master to none yet Igbo's ruled Ijaws before the coming of the white till this day Traditionally, politically and we controlled trade from Rivers to Delta to Bonny to Opobo I understand your ego has been bruised and all the lies to were told as a child have been bursted, kiss the truth fisherman.

If I were you I will work on amalgamating all the groups in Bayelsa as the Igbo's, Urhobo and other groups in Bayelsa will soon start clamouring to be United with their brothers and you will be left with only Nembe and some part of brass. Your land grabbing tendencies in River and Delta state Will be Ijaws greatest undoing.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

You gave me names of Igbo chiefs, Jaja was the first King in Ijawland ranting on Nairaland will not change that try and read any Ijaw history book it revolves around Igbo chiefs before coming of King Jaja who came from Imo state to found Opobo.

I was never expecting you to call any Ijaw city state because none actually exist, I simply wanted you to make the mistake of trespassing in Igboland, Uhorobo, land, Itsekiri land or even Yorubaland but as you can see your Igbo Chi is faithful.

You dare not make that mistake of trespassing hence you will be pushed to the Bermuda. grin

All the kings I called, none them bore Igbo names to start with. How would anyone in his or her right senses claim such are Igbo? When they were monarchs Igboland had not gotten her first warrant chief. If had sense and shame you would have kept quiet because in the whole Nigeria, Igbos were the only ones to have warrant chiefs, courtesy of the British crown's benevolence.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Like I said I don't expect a fishing tribe of 800k to understand the broad nature of large groups, It will be too complex for your comphrension. I will not even bother trying to explain you will never get it. grin

Please help me check on your brother PHIjo after all the gbas gbos i have given to him he might have decided to kick the bucket on his own accord, while at it also mention the Ijaw city states that he talked about.

I like your Moniker Adakaboro8 it is a reflection of the fact that Ijaws will need 8 living Adaka Boro's to stand against the great Igbo nation, Europeans already said Igbo's were 3 times stronger and would defeat Ijaws 3times our number.

Kindly run to the nearest creek Phijo must have tied his leg to a rock and jumped into the creek do it now save a brother today.
bt how can a tribe that cannot withstand fulani be stronger that Ijaw na? Ijaw is a superpower nation.. ibo must relied on Ijaw for safety and survival means..

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Master to none yet Igbo's ruled Ijaws before the coming of the white till this day Traditionally, politically and we controlled trade from Rivers to Delta to Bonny to Opobo I understand your ego has been bruised and all the lies to were told as a child have been bursted, kiss the truth fisherman.

If I were you I will work on amalgamating all the groups in Bayelsa as the Igbo's, Urhobo and other groups in Bayelsa will soon start clamouring to be United with their brothers and you will be left with only Nembe and some part of brass. Your land grabbing tendencies in River and Delta state Will be Ijaws greatest undoing.

In your fantasy!
Igbo that till date, can't organize themselves are the people you say Igbo ruled. You were too disorganized to the point your first mayor in Enugu was a Fulani, people that known for great administrative skills. For a Fulani to be the best Enugu had to offer then, tells you how backward you Igbos were less than 70 years ago.

My ego can't be bruised, all institutions are still intact. The monarchs are still on their thrones, the kingdom are still in existence. God has been faithful to the Ijaw nation.

There are Igbos resident in Bayelsa because of Nigeria, Igbo are not indigenous to Bayelsa. In retrospect, it is now understandable the Northerners decided to be violent towards you.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

All the kings I called, none them bore Igbo names to start with. How would anyone in his or her right senses claim such are Igbo? When they were monarchs Igboland had not gotten her first warrant chief. If had sense and shame you would have kept quiet because in the whole Nigeria, Igbos were the only ones to have warrant chiefs, courtesy of the British crown's benevolence.
i wonder why this people still not wallow their heads in shame? british packaged them to become humanbeings. them still dey get mouth..

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

If you go to Bayelsa you will see where he buried.

Wike gave you deportation status, Fashola deported you, the Oba Lagos gave you the Lagoon, the UK has given you asylum status, wow! It is a welcome development, I hope all of you make good use of the UK'S offer.

The Oyel dey pain una! It was one primary reasons you greedy Igbos went to war with Nigeria.

You went from being able to collect 50 percent of revenue from 5 states that were in the defunct eastern region to 13 percent from two states.Abia and Imo state produce the least so where is the free oil?

Even the refinery being built in Imo state is owned by Abokis, bunch of pathetic people.

An empty grave plantain stem was used to replace his corpse. cheesy it's like you don't know what's up, the fact that he was buried in Bayelsa tells you that is the only Ijaw land given to Ijaws freely out of the benevolence of other SS groups.

I must have missed Wike's deportation, or is it just another Ijaw pipe dream, you must have missed the suyanization of Ijaws in Ajegunle. cheesy fishermen there was another replay in Ikorodu I doubt that your population will be up to 500k if a new census is done because iJaws are constantly being fried in Edo, Delta, Rivers, Lagos and Ondo infact even now your fathers in Ondo now sing the Oduduwa Anthem grin

Igboland in Rivers have the Highest oil in Rivers state and don't even get me stated with oil and gas reserves in Imo, Abia and Anambra and Anioma. tongue

Regional government is dead the new cash cow is Monthly allocation and SE Oyel is not even maximally tapped unlike Bayelsa, fisherman you are getting fuxk both ways with a deek you your mouth all you can be grateful for is security of Pipelines losers.

We need more Investment from Other groups in Igboland be it Aboki or Fisherman, Igbo's should not be the Only one Investing outside their region. If fishermen get money they are also welcome, come make fishing nets in Imo state.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

Okrikans are Ijaw. What is your confusion?

He goes by the title, Amayanabo of Okochiri.

King Ateke has made it clear on Several Account that he is Okrika and nothing more.

The Amayablomblom is what Ijaw in Bayelsa would like to call him not his title, he rather Identify with his Igbo roots.

Stop the desperate attachment, haba.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

So why does he not use the Amayablomblom title grin grin

He was crowned as an Okrika King and he has never disputed that he is Okrika and he always promote his Okrika identity so why are you trying to claim him now? Is it because he is a king now or Ijaws simply want to land grab his oil rich land too.
Okrika is one of the Ijaw kingdoms.. Ateke is an Ijaw freedom fighter.. Ateke is one of the BIG5 in Ijaw for the millitancy level..

niger delta big5 also known as IJAW BIG5..Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke, Shoot at sight, Ogunbos. the 5millitants commanders in Ijaw nation..

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

Who dash monkey banana?
Kingmakers have kings, you can't give what you don't have.

The Igbo had no form governance, a place of lawlessness and anarchy. It is surprise that till date, Igbos find it difficult to live a crime free live. Most of are used to generational criminality.

Igbo's gave Ijaw their first King and Civilization. Ijaws have to travel to Igboland to see civilization. cheesy till this day.

Igbo find it hard to live crime free? yet Igbo land is safer than Ijawland of Bayelsa, heck even the U.S listed Rivers as and Unsafe state but did not Include the Igbo parts of River state only the Ijaw Immigrant creeks were listed.

So what were you saying about living crime Free, note Ijaws in SS is the reason all SS states made the list of Unsafe states due to presence of mmigrant Ijaws.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

If teeth could defeat your warriors, I wonder what blade or bullets will do to them!

Apart from hiding behind your uniforms to perpetuate crimes Igbos can do nothing. Bunch of weaklings.

Teeth wey no see bite cheesy cheesy.

So you have finally agreed that the Ijaws were the sharp tooth repulsive cannibals and savages and that they Igbos were 3 times stronger.

No wonder your people were butched in AJ, very weak set of fishermen, have you sharpened your teeth today.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

I don't need to tell King Ateke Tom, he is very active in the INC and IYC. He supports all Ijaw activities so you as an Igbo should go and ask him why he doesn't participate in your Igbo things.

Ateke Tom spends more time Idenfying with Igbo's than Ijaw heck at his events you only find Igbo kings and Artist, However you would need a Microscope to notice Ijaw presence around, how do you explain it land grabber.

At the rate Ijaws are going with this Okrika/ Ijaw claim Ateke will be forced to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo. tongue
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Please can you point me to where Adaka was buried? That is the person that never succeeded and will never succeed because fishes had him for dinner. grin grin cheesy

We did not succeed how is that when the struggle is still ongoing atleast Igbo's have not settled to be securing Anything for their survival. tongue UK just gave Ipob asylum status.

You lost not Biafra, atleast we had another 50 year to suck free our oyel.
biafra was dead and buried in a mud alongside it coward ojukwu... chai. ibos wont forgive that women wrapper ojukwu.. ojukwu just slaughter millions of igbo zombies.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

You are not making sense.. is Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw name, is pepple an Ijaw name. This means name is not a means to identify tribe in Bonny or Opobo their history is. As many Ijaws were Slave and had to adopt English names and culture, some even adopted Igbo names.

The Igbo's in Bonny and Opobo due to the fact that the interacted well with the Europeans answered English names and due to the mixture with Ananng and Ibibio in the Axis the answered a lot of mixed names. Does Oko Jumbo sound Igbo to you but he was Igbo.

Guy go read and have sense you will not hear, you are embarrassing your people.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
bt how can a tribe that cannot withstand fulani be stronger that Ijaw na? Ijaw is a superpower nation.. ibo must relied on Ijaw for safety and survival means..

You are not making sense Igbo's are the only ones that have moved Fulanis out of their Forest not Ijaw fishermen, it is like you are holding your phone upside down.

Go to YouTube and see Ijaw women in Bayelsa begging government to chase Fulani out of their lands so stop showing the world how ignorant you are even though we know you are.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Please my fisherman brother on the high sea tell the difference between kingdom and estate and also mention those Ijaw city states that you talked about but have since refused to mention because they don't exist grin

Just like Igweocha and Asaba Opobo is one of those Igbo towns were Ijaw got their first King. Before coming further to see civilization in Igboland. Igweocha and Asaba Ijaws love and will die for these 2 Igbo cities.
how igbos that start to have king 1991 installed Ijaw kings that have been existing for uncountable of years??

the lack of king or leader in igbo made lord lugard to appoint them 5warrant chiefs in 1920s. igbos like animals. wild animals in zoo..

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

In your fantasy!
Igbo that till date, can't organize themselves are the people you say Igbo ruled. You were too disorganized to the point your first mayor in Enugu was a Fulani, people that known for great administrative skills. For a Fulani to be the best Enugu had to offer then, tells you how backward you Igbos were less than 70 years ago.

My ego can't be bruised, all institutions are still intact. The monarchs are still on their thrones, the kingdom are still in existence. God has been faithful to the Ijaw nation.

There are Igbos resident in Bayelsa because of Nigeria, Igbo are not indigenous to Bayelsa. In retrospect, it is now understandable the Northerners decided to be violent towards you.

Fulani was a Mayor in Enugu shows Igbos as being fair and Transparent so what's your point but Jaja liberated Ijaws and integrated them under his Opobo Kingdom as slaves. Then made sure that his Chiefs modified Ijaw DNA grin

Of course these institutions still exists do you think Igbo kings in Opobo or Bonny will lose their Stool to slaves whom they integrated to a city they found.

Igbo's in Bayelsa have said they want to be united with their kits and kin in Igboland how about Uhorobo land same thing your people will be left with 2 LGA.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Guy go back to school... Your grammar is atrocious, try Queen premier.
Go and be satisfied with your 6 and half LGAs.
do u understand anything at all? oya post the correct message now or i see u as dull fulani man.. oya..
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Okrika is one of the Ijaw kingdoms.. Ateke is an Ijaw freedom fighter.. Ateke is one of the BIG5 in Ijaw for the millitancy level..

niger delta big5 also known as IJAW BIG5..Tompolo, Boyloaf, Ateke, Shoot at sight, Ogunbos. the 5millitants commanders in Ijaw nation..

Commanders that settled for security of pipelines. grin

But you forgot Asari the Ijaw god, abi is he not Ijaw again reality is beginning to dawn on you very soon the reality of Ateke Tom will hit you too. grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

You are not making sense.. is Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw name, is pepple an Ijaw name. This means name is not a means to identify tribe in Bonny or Opobo their history is. As many Ijaws were Slave and had to adopt English names and culture, some even adopted Igbo names.

The Igbo's in Bonny and Opobo due to the fact that the interacted well with the Europeans answered English names and due to the mixture with Ananng and Ibibio in the Axis the answered a lot of mixed names. Does Oko Jumbo sound Igbo to you but he was Igbo.

Guy go read and have sense you will not hear, you are embarrassing your people.

Pepple is an Ijaw name!

A mumu like you won't know.
One of Jonathan's names is Ebelemi and that is an Ijaw name.

You Igbos forced Igala people to bare Igbo names or to move out of their homelands in a bid to maintain their Igala identity. Names are important and that is why you Igbos try to force your names on others.

In present day Rivers state, under the defunct eastern region, you Igbo forced Ijaw and other non-Igbos out of the classes in a bid to force them to change their names to Igbo names, but God pass una!

Oko Jumbo was not Igbo, he was an Ijaw man. You can keep on lying to yourselves. Even people who are still existing are being lied against by you Igbos, how much more historical Ijaws.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
biafra was dead and buried in a mud alongside it coward ojukwu... chai. ibos wont forgive that women wrapper ojukwu.. ojukwu just slaughter millions of igbo zombies.

Thesame Biafra agitators that UK just gave Asylum. The struggle is alive while we Keep enjoying our Oyel allocation. grin we no loose anything.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Commanders that settled for security of pipelines. grin

But you forgot Asari the Ijaw god, abi is he not Ijaw again reality is beginning to dawn on you very soon the reality of Ateke Tom will hit you too. grin
oga. am not talking about Asari.. ask what u dont know... ask me why the tithle big5 is only conferred on the 5people.. ask u will know...
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
how igbos that start to have king 1991 installed Ijaw kings that have been existing for uncountable of years??

the lack of king or leader in igbo made lord lugard to appoint them 5warrant chiefs in 1920s. igbos like animals. wild animals in zoo..

You forgot King Jaja of Opobo an Igbo King who have been ruling fishermen as king since the 1800 grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Fulani was a Mayor in Enugu shows Igbos as being fair and Transparent so what's your point but Jaja liberated Ijaws and integrated them under his Opobo Kingdom as slaves. Then made sure that his Chiefs modified Ijaw DNA grin

Of course these institutions still exists do you think Igbo kings in Opobo or Bonny will lose their Stool to slaves whom they integrated to a city they found.

Igbo's in Bayelsa have said they want to be united with their kits and kin in Igboland how about Uhorobo land same thing your people will be left with 2 LGA.

Jaja liberated nobody! If you know how and why Opobo was founded you wouldn't even make this useless comment.

Igbos have been known to be slaves, even one of your IPOB leaders was involved in the sale of Igbo in Libya.

Igbos have no concept of freedom, real or imaginary.

If you think Opobo was founded because a slave rebellion then you neither know your Igbo slave history.

In Colombia the slave rebellion ended with people running into forest. In Haiti a financial price was paid for freedom, no kingdom was founded by slaves in what is now called Nigeria.

We don't have Igbos in Bayelsa.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Ateke Tom spends more time Idenfying with Igbo's than Ijaw heck at his events you only find Igbo kings and Artist, However you would need a Microscope to notice Ijaw presence around, how do you explain it land grabber.

At the rate Ijaws are going with this Okrika/ Ijaw claim Ateke will be forced to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo. tongue

No matter how one tries to be civil, you keep pushing my hand.

There is a time of the year Igbos go to beg for alms at king Ateke Tom's palace.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Thesame Biafra agitators that UK just gave Asylum. The struggle is alive while we Keep enjoying our Oyel allocation. grin we no loose anything.
asylum is uk international policy given to those who merit it and need it.. it does not mean biafra republic or they support biafra republic... that policy mercy must be granted to any group suffering unjustly..
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by PHijo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

An empty grave plantain stem was used to replace his corpse. cheesy it's like you don't know what's up, the fact that he was buried in Bayelsa tells you that is the only Ijaw land given to Ijaws freely out of the benevolence of other SS groups.

I must have missed Wike's deportation, or is it just another Ijaw pipe dream, you must have missed the suyanization of Ijaws in Ajegunle. cheesy fishermen there was another replay in Ikorodu I doubt that your population will be up to 500k if a new census is done because iJaws are constantly being fried in Edo, Delta, Rivers, Lagos and Ondo infact even now your fathers in Ondo now sing the Oduduwa Anthem grin

Igboland in Rivers have the Highest oil in Rivers state and don't even get me stated with oil and gas reserves in Imo, Abia and Anambra and Anioma. tongue

Regional government is dead the new cash cow is Monthly allocation and SE Oyel is not even maximally tapped unlike Bayelsa, fisherman you are getting fuxk both ways with a deek you your mouth all you can be grateful for is security of Pipelines losers.

We need more Investment from Other groups in Igboland be it Aboki or Fisherman, Igbo's should not be the Only one Investing outside their region. If fishermen get money they are also welcome, come make fishing nets in Imo state.

You are stupid beyond human imagination!

The fact Ojukwu was not buried in Enugu is a fact that the whole of Enugu state is Igalaland.

Pipeline contract Ikpeazu has been begging for! Bunch of losers. We sat home and got pipeline contracts, you went to war for 3 years and yet you begging for pipeline contracts.

It is not Ijaw people that are looking for UK asylum or Arab shit to eat, it is you Igbos. Miserable and jealous bunch.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

Pepple is an Ijaw name!

A mumu like you won't know.
One of Jonathan's names is Ebelemi and that is an Ijaw name.

You Igbos forced Igala people to bare Igbo names or to move out of their homelands in a bid to maintain their Igala identity. Names are important and that is why you Igbos try to force your names on others.

In present day Rivers state, under the defunct eastern region, you Igbo forced Ijaw and other non-Igbos out of the classes in a bid to force them to change their names to Igbo names, but God pass una!

Oko Jumbo was not Igbo, he was an Ijaw man. You can keep on lying to yourselves. Even people who are still existing are being lied against by you Igbos, how much more historical Ijaws.

Pepple is an Ijaw name one of those baseless claims you can't prove, normal level. Just like Ijaw city states.

Simple question is Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw name wetin concern me with Ebelemi, Ijaws still bear slave names, simple.

Igbo's forced Igala to bear Igbo names, another wild claim you cannot prove however we remember how the then Ijaw Governor of Former Rivers State tried to abolish the speaking of Igbo in Bonny and Opobo and trying to make Ijaws the official language in their land grabbing antecedents.

You have been exposed as a land thief so recycling garbage response that King Jaja or other Igbo kings and chiefs are not Igbo will not help you. Tell me why Bonny and Opobo is still ruled by Igbos?
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oga. am not talking about Asari.. ask what u dont know... ask me why the tithle big5 is only conferred on the 5people.. ask u will know...

Is Asari the Ijaw god no longer Ijaw? grin it will soon dawn on you that Ateke and Okrika people are not Ijaws tongue
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

Jaja liberated nobody! If you know how and why Opobo was founded you wouldn't even make this useless comment.

Igbos have been known to be slaves, even one of your IPOB leaders was involved in the sale of Igbo in Libya.

Igbos have no concept of freedom, real or imaginary.

If you think Opobo was founded because a slave rebellion then you neither know your Igbo slave history.

In Colombia the slave rebellion ended with people running into forest. In Haiti a financial price was paid for freedom, no kingdom was founded by slaves in what is now called Nigeria.

We don't have Igbos in Bayelsa.

So tell me who liberated Ijaws and founded Opobo? Stop making claims you cannot defend. grin

Even Jaja was a Igbo slave who liberated Ijaws slaves and gave Ijaws a king, why are you not proud of that.

Igbo nation is found on freedom, Equity and justice even Jaja tried to teach Ijaw slaves that.

Why don't you educate NLders on how and why if not by your Igbo slave king and why no Ijaw man dead or alive could do it but had to wait for an Igbo slave grin I am sure many would like to learn even Ijaw fishermen too.

Fisherman done jump leave Nigeria go Colombia, talk about King Jaja of Opobo's personal estate before you start blabbing about a Columbia forest, Ijaw people sef. grin
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Is Asari the Ijaw god no longer Ijaw? grin it will soon dawn on you that Ateke and Okrika people are not Ijaws tongue
who told u that Asari is not Ijaw.. who can be Ijaw more than Asari?

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
PHijo:

No matter how one tries to be civil, you keep pushing my hand.

There is a time of the year Igbos go to beg for alms at king Ateke Tom's palace.

It is not me that is pushing your hand o, you are using it to paddle canoe. grin see false accusation o.

How does Igbo's going to beg for alms at King Ateke Tom's palace make him ijaw, instead it prove his Igbo decent.

Please what time of the year is that because Igbo's are engaged round the year and mostly travel East in December.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs / Another INEC Office Set Ablaze In Imo State (Pics) / Profile Of Aloysius Uche Ordu, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.