Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me (19508 Views)

Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by dochenaj: 4:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Nonsense. NIN was already in existence ere he became minister.

Why is it that when people are called out on their error of judgement in the past, they always default to playing the victims of a witch hunt?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Jesuschristus: 5:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Any evidence he has link to terrorism

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by dochenaj: 5:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Saltybear:
Terrorist or not let him finish the NIN registration then he can. Resign afterwards
He didn't start the NIN thing. Yes it might have gained traction with the enforced linking to all SIM cards but he didn't start it nor is he the director of NIMC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by alhajiwada(m): 5:02am On Apr 17, 2021
EzeNri:
Salafi terrorist

IPOB swine �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Eriokanmi: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Same NIN's idea that all of us welcome? Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by louqas: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Shut up my friend.

Is it those forces that asked you to hold extreme Islamic views claiming you are happy when “unbelievers” are killed.

Isa Pandemic...

We don’t want a terrorist sitting atop our database

Those foolish forces that only got to know he is a salafi terrorist THE MOMENT HE BEGAN COMPULSORY IMPLEMENTATION OF NIN.....they don't want the good of the country,...they are only interested in doing things the wrong way.......and these same fools will be wailing all over the internet that Nigeria as a giant of Africa doesn't have a database Yet will do everything possible to thwart any efforts aimed at producing a database for the country.......useless forces

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Seniorwriter(m): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2021
Clueless Mofo
Thinking like he uses his anal hole.
Not only forces...it's spiritual powers that be...SMH @ d clueless bunch of people in charge of the Nigerian political Offices!
Very Sad and disheartening!

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by CocoaOla: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Pantami where is the looted taxpayers fund you use to buy house for your three wife

Don't give Terrorists our bio data

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by seunayantokun(m): 5:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Nobody is against NIN, the success of which was never initially the interest of elements from the Fulani in power. Now they want it. For what? Of course everyone wants it because of its impotance. Unfortunately, Buhari's government doesn't want it used as it should be. Why don't they want it used to tackle electoral malpractices plaguing our country, for instance? Why was a terrorist put in charge of that sensitive office with all our vital information in his hand by a government alleged to be supportive of terrorists, killer herdsmen, and bandits?

The point is a terrorist like you Pantami must not be in charge of our vital information. You are a terrorist, Nigerians and Nigeria are not safe with you and people like you being part of the government of this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by udemzyudex(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2021
I don't think so.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by mu2sa2: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2021
alhajiwada:

IPOB swine �
Hahaha, good one!
Btw, terrorists, ipob, anarchists (aka endsars protesters), robbers, bandits, yahoo-yahoo, pen-robbers and all other undesirables your days are numbered with the compulsory Nin registration and Nin-Sim linkage.
O Allah, bless your dedicated servant Sheikh Pantami, Nigeria's leading patriot; empower him to serve his country more and shame and render his enemies useless.
O God, continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by yashau(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Racoon:
What about the government sponsored counter protest against the #EndSARS protest?
Terrorist sympathiser stop because you're a northerner. this guy supposed to have resign by now if say we are in same nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:24am On Apr 17, 2021
USELESS TERRORIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by notoriousbabe: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2021
You never see anything. Fokn terrorist!

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Image123(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria needs strong institutions, not strong men. If NIN can't continue without Pantami, how did it start before Pantami? How long will it take for Pantami to hide under the NIN excuse?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by BruncleZuma: 5:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Is there anyone involved with this government who will not look for boogeymen to blame?

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:32am On Apr 17, 2021
He is avoiding the allegations embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by delawal: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2021
an average muslim is a terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:45am On Apr 17, 2021
360degreess:
Honourable minister you are 100% right.. Fraudstars, criminals,Boko Haram sympathaizers, Yahoo boys, Igbos terrorists etc are the brain behind all these fake news.. They are all feeling the heat of NIN-SIM linkage..we saw something similar during ENDSARS, where thugs, criminals and hoodlums where using protest to carryout their evil plans.. Their financiers and supporters were using social media to promote the protest.. Pantami continue your good works.Infact, they are giving you more popularity.

SHUT UP!!!
SENSELESS TALK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by pharmagba: 5:46am On Apr 17, 2021
yashau:

https://thenationonlineng.net/forces-against-nin-policy-behind-attacks-against-me-pantami/
Dear Pantami,
You been insincere with the project, you've been trying to favor some Nigerian to the detriment of others that is why those whom you favor have been fighting you.yes the politicians you favor are the enemies
Until you come out to declare that to vote in Nigeria and INEC card must be linked to NIN, then we will know that you are not favoring the politicians, the enemy of Nigeria
If NIN is good there should be no holding back on anything that involves our national life, you said NIN is mandatory even to write Jamb but you are saying not important for voting, where is your sincerity?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Like Pantami like MURIC, all terrorists of varying degrees,
Mannabbqqrills, your prayers are being answered, the sponsors and supporters of Bokoharam are being exposed!

God is good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:02am On Apr 17, 2021
yashau:

https://thenationonlineng.net/forces-against-nin-policy-behind-attacks-against-me-pantami/
Confirm my amiable minister, by God grace you will succeed and they'll all fail woefully
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Anaerobi(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2021
seriously I don't blame him.
him and Buhari shares the same ideology.
so what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Faithful1234(m): 6:15am On Apr 17, 2021
barawo

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by dionma: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
If you did not know, let me announce to you that birds of the same feathers flock together. If Pantanmi has sympathetic views towards boko Haram and Al Qaeda, what say you about the person that appointed him as Minister. Your guess is as good as mine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by francisbarrack(m): 6:27am On Apr 17, 2021
tuna85:

Learn to think thrice before typing, the NIN policies, no doubt are for the benefit of everyone. We all understand that the present administration is a very disappointing one but notwithstanding, some developments are very necessary and inevitable .

D bvn is now nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Brushstrokes20: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Another stupid story for brainless ZOMBIES by the

Bloodthirsty TERRORIST a.k.a isa pandemic!

Useless govt of self serving EXTREMISTS!

1 Like

Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by tuna85: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
francisbarrack:

D bvn is now nonsense

Still very much useful, all would definitely be linked.
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by scait(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Keep on enriching yourself with NIN
Re: Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me by Invitationn: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2021
michlins:
You hold our digital informations. Tell us the "forces". These allegations are heavy
Telecoms giants and Criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket / "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.