Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Actress Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 Days For Sharing Naked Photo Of Herself and son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 Days For Sharing Naked Photo Of Herself and son (234 Views)

Akuapim Poloo Sentenced To 90 Days Imprisonment / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 Days For Sharing Naked Photo Of Herself and son by Newsreal: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Akuapem Poloo has been going through a rough time, since sharing her nude picture with her son on social media.

The actress was sentenced on Friday morning, April 16, 2021, by an Accra Circuit Court.

Akuapem Poloo was remanded in police custody on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, for allegedly publishing a nude photo of herself and her son. along with being charged with domestic violence.

To read more please visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/04/17/ghanaian-actress-akuapem-poloo-gets-jail-term-for-sharing-naked-photo-of-herself-and-son/

(1) (Reply)

"God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays / 'baba Ijesha Should Be Jailed Forever" Angry Mother Fumes / Must Watch: Funniest Moments In Current Nigerian Idol (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.