Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

"God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays (238 Views)

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy / "God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Bless And Keep My Husband For Me, I Love Him So Much" - Bbnaija Khafi Prays by MsDoris(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
There is a passage in the bible that says;
"He who finds a wife, finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord".

No doubt Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Gedoni Akpata, found his good thing when he decided get married to fellow ex BBNaija housemate, Khafi Kareem.

Khafi in a post she shared on her Twitter page today, 30th April, penned down a touching declaration of her feelings towards her husband as she prayed for him.

She tweeted;

"I love my husband so much. God bless him and keep him for me ��"

Although she gave no reason for the sudden burst of emotion but we assume Gedoni is indeed playing the role of a husband well.

See full Details/ Photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/god-bless-and-keep-my-husband-for-me-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Win Big With This Correct Prediction. / Video Of Davido Cooking In The Kitchen / You Resumed Work Today And Steal Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.