Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! (713 Views)

Another Muslim Goes On A Shooting Rampage. The Cursed Keep Bugging! / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / Wiegraf Here Are Your Answers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by Nelbless(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
hello house,
please i've got this bugging question to ask about dreams, though as the word of God have already notified us that God speaks to his people through the dream, however the mystery behind the dream world is yet to be discovered by man, sorry, i've got 2 questions,

1: what is the main purpose of Dreams, and is dreams an illusion, considering the fact that i can see my friends in the dream, and yet in the morning , they all wouldn't notice their presence in my dream, are they more like a program in my dream or some sort of borrowed image flashes, ?

2: though this second question might look/sound foolish, but i am not looking for the conventional interpretation, WHY DID OUR LORD JESUS DIE FOR MANKIND, yes i've got some primary answers though, to save us all right (jh 3:16), plz i need an indept reason, cos men like moses, elijah, habakuk etc all lived and worked with God, they also preached about repentance yet the people paid nor listerning ear, even after the Death of the Son of Man (JESUS) , the story of a sinful world continues, so please why did Jesus the word of God Die,

Reply plz

CHEERS!!!!!
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by Nelbless(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
hello am waiting on us
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by ogbori(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
As long as you are alive, your brain continues to work even while you are asleep. It works on the information you already have and makes pictures with them, thus your dream.
The complex thing about dream is, it gives you true and false picture/information of the past, present and future. This dreams come by Inspiration, manipulation, your personal state and of what is happening around you.
For instance, you dream you falling of a cliff and realise you just dropping off your bed. Your body can sense imbalance and react to it by dream. You have abdominal pain, and you dream someone is pressing or hitting your tommy,
You have dreams of people who were nice to you as good and people who you suppose are wicked as evil, witch,
Or if you are gifted, you get inspiration from God or the other party, giving you information of what is going to be . . . .
Powerful people can easily manipulate your dream by forcing information (wrong) to your dream to make you take some wrong decisions about people close to you

Why did Jesus die (word of God)
Almost all creations of God were done by pronouncement of word, let there be light, let there be, The word also mean ,, its part of him.
That simply was the purpose of his coming , to die, like a lamb for the clensing of our sins when we are ready for repenance. It doesnt mean sin will stop but to make it easy for those who are ready to be easily saved
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by jpworld(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
Another question: Did Jesus wake up with and erection every morning like every other healthy man?
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2011
Houston we have a problem.

Sex addiction is a huge issue.
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by Dalby(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2011
ogbori:

Why did Jesus die (word of God)
Almost all creations of God were done by pronouncement of word, let there be light, let there be, The word also mean ,, its part of him.
That simply was the purpose of his coming , to die, like a lamb for the cleansing of our sins when we are ready for repentance. It doesn't mean sin will stop but to make it easy for those who are ready to be easily saved

If the above is right, then why is Judas till date seen as evil and bad, since it was through him

Your talk about dream was quite interesting!!!
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by DeepSight(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nelbless -

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REGARDING THE ISSUE OF DREAMS I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THROUGH THIS BRILLIANT THREAD -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-436863.0.html
Re: Bugging Questions, Drop Your Answers Plz! by justcool(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
Nelbless:

1: what is the main purpose of Dreams, and is dreams an illusion, considering the fact that i can see my friends in the dream, and yet in the morning , they all wouldn't notice their presence in my dream, are they more like a program in my dream or some sort of borrowed image flashes, ?

What Ogbori said regarding dreams is very correct, but that only deals with a particular type of dream. There are other types of dreams which result from the soul detaching itself momentarily from the body and experiencing the beyond while the body sleeps. It is the radiation of the body that binds the soul and body together; hence during sleep, the body’s radiation changes, allowing the soul to detach from the body albeit remaining connected to the body through the silver cord. The soul then continues to experience, while the body sleeps; and the soul is drawn back to the body on waking up.

Sometimes during the day you see things or people that you are sure that you have met before; yet that was the first time you are meeting that thing or person physically. Perhaps you have met the person or the situation in your dreams (experiencing while the body sleeps), and forgot about it when you woke up.

Nelbless:

2: though this second question might look/sound foolish, but i am not looking for the conventional interpretation, WHY DID OUR LORD JESUS DIE FOR MANKIND, yes i've got some primary answers though, to save us all right (jh 3:16), plz i need an indept reason, cos men like moses, elijah, habakuk etc all lived and worked with God, they also preached about repentance yet the people paid nor listerning ear, even after the Death of the Son of Man (JESUS) , the story of a sinful world continues, so please why did Jesus the word of God Die,

Reply plz

CHEERS!!!!!

Jesus was not sent to die for mankind. God does not send His Holy son to be killed as a ritual for redemption of mankind. That contradicts the Justice of God, and it also reduces God to the level of ritualists who allegedly sacrifice their relatives for certain purposes. Jesus was sent to teach mankind the Truth, “To bear witness to the Truth.” Since mankind had fallen into darkness so deeply that the power of the prophets no longer sufficed to save mankind, God sent His own son, who coming from the Truth carries the Truth living within Him. His radiation, being Divine, was strong enough to penetrate all the spheres and strongholds of darkness and liberate the world.
Only by living according to His teachings can an individual find salvation. He lived among mankind offering His words of salvation freely, but most mankind where too engraved in darkness to understand Him. “And the Light shineth in Darkness yet Darkness comprehended Him not.”
Due to the fact that His words were irksome and disturbing to the leaders of religions, whose hypocrisy He exposed, they set snares for Him to no avail and finally they connived against Him and succeeded in crucifying Him.
His prayer of interception in the cross proves without doubt that His crucifixion was a sin and hence against God’s will. On the cross, out of Love, He prayed for mankind would have been crumbled to dust for the evil they did to the son of God; He prayed, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.”
If it was God’s will for His son to be crucified, why would His crucifiers need forgiveness? If mankind was doing God’s will by crucifying Jesus, then Jesus would rather have said, “Father bless them because they are doing your will!” Therefore the fact that He prayed for their forgiveness shows clearly enough that what they did (the crucifixion) was evil and against God’s will.

Besides, Jesus told parables that clearly show that He was not sent to be killed, I have discoursed one of such parables in another thread; read: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338329.0.html#msg4742782

Thanks and remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Message Received June 21, 2011 By Susan From The Lord Jesus Christ / Christian/muslim. Will Your Fight Ever End? / Do You Know The Worst Thing You Can Ever Do To Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.