Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Man Who Graduated With 3rd Class From OAU Becomes Genius In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Man Who Graduated With 3rd Class From OAU Becomes Genius In Canada (291 Views)

Lady With 3rd Class In Nigerian University Bags 100% Masters In UK University / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Graduated With 3rd Class From OAU Becomes Genius In Canada by Gjrich(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian Man who Graduated with 3rd Class from OAU Becomes Genius in Canada, Tops His Class

- A Nigerian man who graduated with a third class from the Obafemi Awolowo University said he took an IQ test in Canada and discovered that he is smarter than 99% of people around the world

- According to the young man identified as Ray Reddington, he was advised by his lecturers in Canada to take the IQ test after they saw his method of solving problems

- Reddington said he also topped his class in the foreign country, adding that nobody would have known that he was a genius

A Nigerian man identified as Ray Reddington has taken to social media to disclose that he graduated with a third class from the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) but became a genius in Canada.

The young man said his lecturers in Canada urged him to take an IQ test after they saw his methods of solving problems.

Pedestrians walking through the University of Toronto campus in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Photo credit: Galit Rodan/Bloomberg

According to Ray, his test results showed that he is smarter than 99% of people around the world.

In his word:

"In OAU I graduated with a 3rd class, In Canada my lecturers urged me to take an IQ test after they saw my methods in solving sh*t.

"Turns out I'm a genius. By my test results I'm smarter that 99% of the world and yes I topped my class.

"Who would have known."

Reacting to the post, a tweep with the handle @o_phuntor wrote:

"Can't even doubt you, OAU is something else, i was surprised to hear a uniben student telling me if you fail a course you can remove it so it doesnt count on your GP and register it later mehn!!! In OAU once you fail a course, it counts, when you register it again, it counts."

@damilolayou said:

"The thing is that, there are a lot of genius like you in OAU and not many in Canada..Oga Nigerians are brilliant compared to other countries."

@FredrickOdusami commented:

"If he schooled in Canada he would be on the same level as them. U guys don't understand that Nigeria universities has a way of drilling a lot into you. The guy said the teacher was surprised by the method he used let's not forget he learnt them in OAU. so thanks to OAU."
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated With 3rd Class From OAU Becomes Genius In Canada by Sazeals(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
third FTC should I post account number ni
Re: Nigerian Man Who Graduated With 3rd Class From OAU Becomes Genius In Canada by Oweku: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na so we be... Always shaking d world

(1) (Reply)

A.B.U Graduate Has Been Appointed Dean In The University College, London. / Cybercrime: A Threat To Environmental Sustainability / Political Science Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.