Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? (616 Views)

Soldiers Enforcing Curfew In Bauchi Open Fire On Residents, Kill 5, Injure 8 / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by ken6488(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
We all know we have clueless personnel, what do you think will be the out come
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by Rodwave: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Which protesters? Where you see them? You better go and sleep cos even the terrorist zoo army went back to sleep after reading the news grin

2 Likes

Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by plaindealer: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
No ipob thread is complete without evil, destruction, killing, foom a,nd gloom.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by RemoveKebab: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by ken6488(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
No ipob thread is complete without evil, destruction, killing, foom a,nd gloom.

whether you make your name pain killers, slayer, you can't stop what is coming
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by plaindealer: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
ken6488:
whether you make your name pain killers, slayer, you can't stop what is coming

What is coming?

Something you saw in your ipobian dream?

grin grin
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by ken6488(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

What is coming?

Something you saw in your ipobian dream?

grin grin
tongue I am neither igbo nor Yoruba, all I know we are done with you bloody terrorists
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by anurd1991: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op, Your head just turn upside down recently.

Pele

ken6488:
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by plaindealer: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
ken6488:
tongue I am neither igbo nor Yoruba, all I know we are done with you bloody terrorists

ipob is not igbo tribe or any tribe, it's a messed up, evil, destructive and demented mentality especially the kind of mentality that created a topic about evil, destruction, shooting, and killings, your kind of mentality.

I can't even believe that this shooting and killing people is the number 1 issue on your table or even your portion in life.

There's more to life than waking up every morning dreaming and wishing evil, death and killings.

Find something n better to do with your life.
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by Notasyouthink: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
ken6488:
I will just laugh and rejoice the way they (afonjas) did when IPOB members were used as target practice.
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by ken6488(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

ipob is not igbo tribe or any tribe, it's a messed up, evil, destructive and demented mentality especially the kind of mentality that created a topic about evil, destruction, shooting, and killings, your kind of mentality.

I can't even believe that this shooting and killing people is the number 1 issue on your table or even your portion in life.

There's more to life than waking up every morning dreaming and wishing evil, death and killings.

Find something n better to do with your life.
Where shites ipob
Or where the end SARS protesters ipob...

I know exactly why I am asking
Re: What If Nigeria Military Decide To Open Fire On Yoruba Protesters? by plaindealer: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
[s]
ken6488:

Where shites ipob
Or where the end SARS protesters ipob...

I know exactly why I am asking
[/s]

There's more to life than waking up in the morning just to wish death, evil and destruction.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Reaping From Evil Plotted Against Rivers, Says Wike / You Are Ordering An Already Stained Flag To Stay Half – Nigerians Mock / South South Tribes Are More Wary Of Themselves Than They Are Of Igbo Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.