Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break (36300 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Lamasta(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
R I P
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Akfrenzy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
James66616:
*FREE SURE BET9JA GAMES AVAILABLE*

MSG ME ON WHATSAPP 0807 5229 922

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING!
werey go find work ,since u don dey post this thing here ur name never comot for Forbes magazine list of richest men in the world

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's painful.
May God console his loved ones

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by tunary(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by 5ine: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Never be too quick to show your success, local man is not happy.

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Moscodee1990(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Damn, RIP.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by akilo1: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Village people right now

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by kmaster007: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad...

NYSC should be scrapped, it is now a breeding ground for terrorist and murderers..

From camp and died at home.

End NYSC now to save lives

after way you don serve finish...
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by dionma: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
This headline is everything wrong with us. I swear. What concerns hometown with his death. Those that died in the city, did they visit the village. Death is inevitable for all of us, we just pray it does not come too soon. Stereotyping people in the village as evil is wrong. If we all come to the city, who will stay in the village. RIP to the young man and may God console his family.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Salasa(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
undecided undecided
Nairalnders,
I'm from Akwa Ibom state
And I'm assuring you to the maximal that our village people are aware and responsible for this shocked

4 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by MozB: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
WibusJaga:
Let's stop this Village People mentality!
If proper investigation is carried out, his cause of death will be ascertained.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
kmaster007:
after way you don serve finish...

I was never committed to the service, I only go for monthly clearance and find my way..

Back then I was even praying it will be scrapped before I graduate back then.

NYSC is a failure and not a success...

Many have been lost in the process and more still going to afterlife on daily basis.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by dionma: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
This headline is everything wrong with us. Those that died in the city and did not visit home, was it also because they visited their hometown. Stereotyping people in the village as evil is wrong. If we all come to the city, who will stay in the village. Death is inevitable for all of us and when is our time, we will go. We pray it is not soon. RIP to the young man and may God console his family in his trying time.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Salasa:
undecided undecided
Nairalnders,
I'm from Akwa Ibom state
And I'm assuring you to the maximal that our village people are aware and responsible for this shocked

I will advise you to heap the blame and negativity on Nigeria..

Village people are cool.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by IAMPEDRO: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
ettaetta:
A National Youth Corp Member Ndiana abasi uwem from Akwa ibom just passed on. He was posted to ondo state just March this year,
According to his friends, he went for a short break in his home town and died mysteriously.
May his soul rest in peace.

Sometimes you just need to keep calm, Don't be so loud because this world is a mystery.
Fact is that there are people who don't want to see you happy. Apostle Johnson Suleman will always say hide yourself, the world is so wicked.
RIP YOUNG BLOOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by ggood: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Akwa Ibom people very wicked people

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by muykem: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fear Akwa ibom state people. I will not say more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by davi4u: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Village
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by ggood: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Salasa:
undecided undecided
Nairalnders,
I'm from Akwa Ibom state
Akwa Ibom people are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
For them complaining about this death let me read you a verse from the holy Qur'an.

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ النَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ الْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلَّا مَتَاعُ الْغُرُورِ

Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception.

No one comes to stay in this world

Every body's must surely die be it me or you at any time and at any place on the wills of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by DenreleDave(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad...

NYSC should be scrapped, it is now a breeding ground for terrorist and murderers..

From camp and died at home.

End NYSC now to save lives

No single sense in ur comment....

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by heendrix(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
dionma:
This headline is everything wrong with us. I swear. What concerns hometown with his death. Those that died in the city, did they visit the village. Death is inevitable for all of us, we just pray it does not come too soon. Stereotyping people in the village as evil is wrong. If we all come to the city, who will stay in the village.

Meaning ur still in the village or rather typing from ur Village
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by AmazingELixir: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
lipsrsealed

Akwa ibom juju don hammer the youngman

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by osusuallstars: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Isa pantani is a happy man now
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by aghoghochuks: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Village people doing what they are very good at.
Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by harmargedon: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:

Village people?
WAOVPN

Re: Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break by Papakobie: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Akpuobi1:
I can confidently say it is _____ people.
.... Say no more!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme / Amazing Picture Of 3-year-old Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.