|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,107,070 members, 7,667,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 06:14 AM
|Attend My Complete Importation Masterclass With FREE TOOLS (join Telegram Group) by Gideon283: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2021|
We all know that buying and selling is one of the major income source anyone can venture into and realize fast revenue within a short period of time.
Selling any products offline could be slow for those that are ignorant about the scaling preference in internet marketing.
I may have forget to also spelled out that selling online attracts more buyers (especially when you use an intriguing advertisement video of the product) than selling offline – reason being that; in Nigeria people spend more time online (on Facebook, Instagram, twitter and Youtube) to get entertained. In fact, no doubt, some people could spend their whole day on social media just to catch fun, which is an opportunity for us to showcase our product in front of them using the intriguing advertisement video.
While someone selling any product online could make 2k to 3k profit on each product sold, another good internet marketer will sell same type of product online and gather profits of 8k to 10k for each sold.
A digital marketer determines how much profit he will make per day according to his budget.
I don’t know if you’re aware of my claims here or better still, visit any of the offline stores and inquire about the amount of profit made on each product sold (depending on the commodity).
So bottom-line is that products sold online are more expensive and the seller makes a lot of profits faster than products sold offline.
Because of all these crucial reasons, I have decided to commence the second batch of my COMPLETE MINI IMPORTATION MASTER CLASS/MENTORSHIP TRAINING for those who have intension of selling physical products online and even digital product.
The master class/mentorship training is a broad learning curve everyone should harness to master the art of selling anything online faster.
If you have in anyway wish to know everything about mini importation business, then here is an opportunity for you to intensively learn and implement the right digital skills in selling physical and digital products online.
The complete mini importation master class will hold on telegram.
What will be taught during the training includes:
TRAINING PHASE ONE:
- Locally sources hot selling products that have been tested and proven to sell
- Where to source products (both offline and online) and resell online to make more profits
- How to import Hot selling product from 1688, Alibaba and Aliexpress.
- 20 hot selling products that have been tested and proven to sell.
- How to Identify fake product on all international websites.
- Facebook Ads Mastery: Complete Facebook Ads setup
- Directing customers on Facebook to WhatsApp
Facebook Lookalike audience
- Full tutorial: How to design Ecommerce store and optimization with WordPress
- How to create customers Opt-in form on your store
- How to link Facebook pixel to your ecommerce store
- How to Activate Facebook Pixel on your store and monitor traffic
- Recording your orders
- Techniques in closing sales with phone calls
- Initiating delivery fee with customers
- Delivery/Waybill of goods to customers
- Complete contacts of door-step delivery agents/dispatch riders in all the states of Nigeria
- Cash on delivery payment/Receiving your money
|Re: Attend My Complete Importation Masterclass With FREE TOOLS (join Telegram Group) by Gideon283: 6:26am On May 06, 2021|
Telegram training is ongoing
|Re: Attend My Complete Importation Masterclass With FREE TOOLS (join Telegram Group) by LordFriar: 6:35am On May 11, 2021|
|Re: Attend My Complete Importation Masterclass With FREE TOOLS (join Telegram Group) by Gideon283: 7:21am On May 11, 2021|
Reach us on WhatsApp
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45