Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson (20415 Views)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by lifenija: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
u such he looks like who don tire like me
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by obyrich(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
pacesetter042:
Servicing a rifle and thereby killing himself?

Story doesn't add up

Who services a loaded rifle?

The muzzle , barrel and Front Sight of the gun was pointed right at him and he proceeded to pull the trigger, accidentally hmmm?

It is well with this Country
There are many stupid people in the NPF. I don't doubt this.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by MansoryMX(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Whether suicide, homicide or accidental discharge all I know is one less worries is gone. We need more to go

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Lama70(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. One can only imagine what his family will be going through now. Especially if he's married.
It's not easy to be a man in this country.
Hunger
Fear
Intimidation
Harassment
Herdmen
Ritualists
Poverty
Deceit
Marriage
So numerous to mention. Mtcheeew
I am still grateful to God for the opportunity to witness this generation.
If we knew in advance how things would be like, would we have insisted on coming to this country?
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol, funny popcorn nooni

Trimjos:
Lol

Very unprofessional lots. Imagine a policeman not knowing if there was bullet in his rifle chamber. Maybe he shot himself and was expecting to see a popcorn
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Grace001: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
pacesetter042:

Story doesn't add up

The muzzle , barrel and Front Sight of the gun was pointed right at him and he proceeded to pull the trigger, accidentally hmmm?

Can you smell lies

He was servicing his rifle and pointed the barrel of gun toward his chest.

Believe NPF at your own peril
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by LockDown69(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Even me a layman that has never handled firearm knows a bullet always remains in the chamber. With this you will wonder how the NPF does it training.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by John4B: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
police will not do further investigation to ascertain the cause of his death.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by AmazingELixir: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
If an inspector could be this careless what becomes of the other agberos that call themselves recruits.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by OBIPLUS(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
No body is above mistake.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by osusuallstars: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
His witchcraft hand has entered his mouth
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Pat081: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
mooremoney:
Police and lies
hmmmmm that is how they always kill unharmed people and back it with lies

1 Like

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by EdiskyHarry: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Nigerian police are ill trained and exhibit unprofessional skills always

He might even be drunk with a rifle while on duty

Mstheeeeeew undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
honestly you are making sense.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Mokason288(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
EdiskyHarry:

honestly you are making sense.
I have seen so many drunk / high on drugs police men
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
pacesetter042:

Story doesn't add up

Fulani jihadist in security formations have started servicing Igbo efulefus still supporting one Nigeria.

Those still sabotaging IPOB and ESN freedom project; should wait for judgement day.

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by tnerro1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
How do you service a riffle with the barrel pointing to your chest? It’s either you hold the riffle with the barrel pointing up or out from the body when you service, ok oooooo

By the way, the uniform look like na him sow am by himself.....

1 Like

Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Jerryherd: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whether he killed himself intentionally or accidentally; it is still suicide and he will go to hell for taking a life he did not create.

So the police wants me to believe that a whole Inspector can not service a loaded weapon?

No mind them, 16 years as a police and he can't handle a riffle not even an hand gun
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Duplexxx: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Police ehn

God forbid
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anywhich way his village people succeeded
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by owendei(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ghost of innocent people he killed came after him.. rip
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Metrix147:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6509228/ochofie-ijimbile-police-inspector-commits

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/abia-policeman-didnt-commit-suicide-police-spokesperson/
Good evening fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
mooremoney:
Police and lies

Lol. You would rather believe that he killed himself than believe that it was an accident? Why is that? Any reason you might know that made him commit suicide?
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Minjim: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Karma!
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Stanleyq: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
police should learn how to give a believing lies, kee udi lie di ihe nkea, that a trained police will service a bullet loaded gun and faces the danger mouth to the chest....oga, find a better lies.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Minjim: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
pacesetter042:

Story doesn't add up

What adds up in Nigeria?

You better read the story and move on
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
pacesetter042:

Story doesn't add up

De matter tire me o.

I would imagine the very first thing to do is to empty the chamber.

I once saw a MOPOL officer exchanging jokes with a construction worker on a site where I worked. As they were joking, the officer casually emptied his chamber, and picked up the bullet.

He did this all the while pointing his rifle upwards.

I'm sure this is drilled into them till its part of them

Accidentally shooting himself while cleaning a rifle with a chambered round sounds even worse than a very intentional act of suicide.
Re: Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson by kenyguy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Waka pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / Soldiers Arrest Herdsman With Bulletproof Vest In Benue State / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.