Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu (213 Views)

Abuja To Hire Vigilantes To Protect City From Bandit Attack / Happy New Month Nairalanders! What Do You Want God/Allah To Do For You? / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Asuneblog(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
The National President of the 'Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore', Abdullahi Bello Badejo, has said it will rollout 5,000 Fulani vigilantes across the 36 states of Nigeria.

Stating this during a media interview with The Sun newspaper, he said State Governors have no power to ban or stop grazing by Fulani herdsmen in their states, stressing that any Governor who tries to is "merely daydreaming".

While disclosing that plans for the Miyetti Allah Vigilante Group is in the making, he said it has been delayed initially to see if the Federal Government, Inspector-General of Police would protect their lives but they have obviously failed.

To read more, visit below link;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/04/miyetti-allah-to-rollout-5000-fulani.html
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Ammishaddai: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
...I'm sure our President will see this statement and disregard it.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Fahdiga(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
They might succeed in the west but in the east is a no go area for terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Anigreat: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

See gut and impunity.

Chai Fulani don see everyone finish for dis shithole.

The can deal with Amotekun or Ebubeagu, but what i am so sure and certain about is that ESN will reduced this terrorists to dust.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by telkevog(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
The point is that our governors in the South East are just morons. They will see and read news like this, but they will not do anything since they know that even Buhari is part of the plan.

Fulani are telling us now in clear terms that the war has started. Do you know that EBUBEAGU is and remains a mere pronouncement. No recruitment, no training has been made and it's not coming anytime soon.

The governors are busy accumulating wealth and arranging to leave the country with their families and abandon us here too face that war.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by telkevog(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
They might succeed in the west but in the east is a no go area for terrorists
They may even succeed more in the East since the governors here are licking their ass.
The pronouncement of EBUBEAGU is not to fight bandits and herdsmen, rather, it is to fight ESN. Now tell me, a house divided against itself, how can it succeed?
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Fahdiga(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
telkevog:

They may even succeed more in the East since the governors here are licking their ass.
The pronouncement of EBUBEAGU is not to fight bandits and herdsmen, rather, it is to fight ESN. Now tell me, a house divided against itself, how can it succeed?
Where have you seen the so called Ebubeaturu
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by telkevog(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Where have you seen the so called Ebubeaturu
that is what I am saying my brother. No body has had been recruited not trained as EBUBEAGU
Re: Miyetti Allah To Rollout 5,000 Fulani Vigilantes To Tackle Amotekun, Ebubeagu by Fahdiga(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
telkevog:
that is what I am saying my brother. No body has had been recruited not trained as EBUBEAGU
No reasonable Igbo youth will join the discredited outfit

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbak / Top 3 Reasons Why People Go Broke And How To Avoid It / Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.