Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. (717 Views)

Nigerians Please Come To My Aid (Graphic Photos) / Serious Matter / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by sampete(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
I broke up with my previous girlfriend due to some unreconcilable differences and I met someone new, really liked her. Turns out she was a virgin.

I popped the cherry after much ado. However, i noticed my John Thomas was coated with what looked and smelled like excreta and some few traces of blood in the process of popping the cherry. Mind you, I was very gentle, got her lubed up properly before actual penetration.

The stuff on my dick really smelled so bad. I quickly went to wash up and made her wash up too. I wrote off this experience as just a fluke.

We subsequently had sex about 3 times after that first experience and each time, her kitten was coating my John Thomas with what looked and smelled like shit. This was no longer a fluke, I thought. I then made it a point of duty to be watching her arsehole to see if she was deliberately or subconsciously pooing from her arsehole, she wasn't. The watery shit-like stuff was actually coming directly from her kitten.

This was a huge turn off as the smell was so unbearable and it's badly affecting my love life. I even had to resort spraying the room with perfume after sex. I have stopped having sex with her.

What could be wrong with her?

Could this be a medical problem?

Is it even possible to pass out excreta via the Vj while having sex?
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Xenry: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Date nigerian girls at your own peril. sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Continue until you land yourself an incurable disease.

Can't you guys do without fornicating? Ah!

1 Like

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by LeeSantos(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
The underlying cause for stool in the vagina is an abnormal connection between the rectum (lower part of the large intestine) and the vagina. This abnormal connection is called a rectovaginal fistula.

The specific causes of rectovaginal fistula and why it forms can be separated into congenital causes (at birth) and acquired causes that are due to a secondary process occurring later in life.

The primary treatment for rectovaginal fistula or congenital fistula is surgery. However, depending on the cause and extent of your symptoms there may be alternatives.

she really need to see her doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by sampete(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

Must you comment? Did I tell you I share the same Christian values with you?

2 Likes

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by sampete(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:
The underlying cause for stool in the vagina is an abnormal connection between the rectum (lower part of the large intestine) and the vagina. This abnormal connection is called a rectovaginal fistula.

The specific causes of rectovaginal fistula and why it forms can be separated into congenital causes (at birth) and acquired causes that are due to a secondary process occurring later in life.

The primary treatment for rectovaginal fistula or congenital fistula is surgery. However, depending on the cause and extent of your symptoms there may be alternatives.

Thanks for this exposé. I will look more into it.
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

Op, take that girl to see a doc and be responsible for the bills because only God knows how the disvirging process went that perforated her intestine.

Make sure to go through it with her. No be only to enjoy.

Girls, please receive sense and stop giving your bodies out to be destroyed by men.

1 Like

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
sampete:
Must you comment? Did I tell you I share the same Christian values with you?

No vex. But this not about christian values but health values. Deal with it.
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Oluwaricky88(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

Op, take that girl to see a doc and be responsible for the bills because only God knows how the disvirging process went that perforated her intestine.

Girls, please receive sense and stop giving your bodies out to be destroyed by men.

just pathetic for the op to be in that position
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oluwaricky88:

just pathetic for the op to be in that position

This is where the true test of love they claim comes in.

1 Like

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sex sex sex all the time
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by AlexWayne23(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
�����
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by AlexWayne23(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Xenry:
Savagery
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Shellsploit: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Another symbiotic mode of nutrition shocked
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Duplexxx: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Go to the doctor let dem check ya ass
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Michelle55: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Take her to the hospital.. Just don't let this affect your love for her.
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
sampete:
I broke up with my previous girlfriend due to some unreconcilable differences and I met someone new, really liked her. Turns out she was a virgin.

I popped the cherry after much ado. However, i noticed my John Thomas was coated with what looked and smelled like excreta and some few traces of blood in the process of popping the cherry. Mind you, I was very gentle, got her lubed up properly before actual penetration.

The stuff on my dick really smelled so bad. I quickly went to wash up and made her wash up too. I wrote off this experience as just a fluke.

We subsequently had sex about 3 times after that first experience and each time, her kitten was coating my John Thomas with what looked and smelled like shit. This was no longer a fluke, I thought. I then made it a point of duty to be watching her arsehole to see if she was deliberately or subconsciously pooing from her arsehole, she wasn't. The watery shit-like stuff was actually coming directly from her kitten.

This was a huge turn off as the smell was so unbearable and it's badly affecting my love life. I even had to resort spraying the room with perfume after sex. I have stopped having sex with her.

What could be wrong with her?

Could this be a medical problem?

Is it even possible to pass out excreta via the Vj while having sex?

Do you guys not learn safe sex ni? Abi sch now no dey teach safe sex ni?

Listen go get sexually transmitted infection (sti) test. It could be nothing, but better to get tested for your own peace of mind.

And if anything come back positive (God forbid) please let her know so that she can get herself treated. Next time safe sex if you can't abstain. Good luck
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
LeeSantos:

You sound like medical people thank you for explaining everything to.us the novice here. Op se you don hear you are old enough to have sex so.i guess you are working take her to hospital God see you through
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Mhimi007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

the thing be say another woman go put that same thing for mouth
Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by Rocktation(f): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

Hahaha. You're too cute. Perforated indeed.

1 Like

Re: Please Come In. This Is A Serious Matter. by iamyemiakins(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is serious! You need to take her to a gynaecologist and also give us feedback.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Pee Split Into Two Streams / 100% Cure For Hiv Aids. Hope For Its Patient / Please Need Suggestions On New Website Content?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.