Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria (30284 Views)

5 Best Online Payment Gateways In Nigeria 2021 / What Are The Best Payment Gateways For Dropshipping? / Top 10 Payment Gateways In Nigeria For Ecommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by LadiIshola(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2021
syrecookie:
what should we do with all this story?
Seeing that you had to quote the whole write-up, I knew something had to be wrong.... Ignorance is a cancer!

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by MrJames007: 6:47am On Apr 18, 2021
AmuRubber:

The picture is real.

The short guy is Rey Mysterio, while the giant is The Great Khali.
The giant indeed. cool
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Why would you quote all the story just to ask this?
Some people aren't called mumu for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Where is kuda
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by 6ixT8: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
syrecookie:
what should we do with all this story?

and what should we do with you quoting the lengthy post now.
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Oluoxide2(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
investaNig:
TOP PAYMENT GATEWAYS IN NIGERIA

We all have heard how large paystack and flutterc wave are, lets talk about the major payment gateways in Nigeria.

Most consumers in Nigeria have upgraded to making payments online rather than the traditional way of making payments. As it is safe, fast, secure and stress-free. Therefore, merchants are expected to be able to meet up with these needs.

As a result, there is a wide range of payment gateways to choose from, as a merchant. Therefore, proper consideration must be made before making your choice. You have to know the solutions each provides, the pricing, the payment methods, the setup fees, accepted currencies etc.

In this article we’ll discuss the top payment gateways in Nigeria, with their features and pricing:

VoguePay

VoguePay is

Am aware that Flutterwave currently charges 505/$, please OP, do you know who has the cheapest dollar rate among the list?
Thanks
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by ezehisaac(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2021
This is informative. Next is how to setup any of them, step by step grin

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Okay. Is 2checkout owned by a Nigerian?
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by ELibraryNG: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2021
I don't understand the angle this op is coming from. How can you list Flutterwave below Voguepay?

Flutterwave that accepts over 20 currencies worldwide.

Flutterwave should be number one in that list

With Flutterwave, I accept payments from different countries on Afribookhub. And I get paid in Naira the next day even on Sundays.
See below for proof.

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Qoko: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Very educative and informative post

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by vincenteger: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by DestroyEvil: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6511112/top-payment-gateways-nigeria
Op!!! Are you sure?!!! Pls, wonderful people, does 2Checkout now accept Nigerians? My Dropshipping website suffered complete setback when after rigorous Processing, they still rejected my application as Nigerian. cry
In fact, which of the above can Receive payment for Nigerian from all over the World?
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Richthekid: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Really
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by ELibraryNG: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
DestroyEvil:
https://www.nairaland.com/6511112/top-payment-gateways-nigeria
Op!!! Are you sure?!!! Pls, wonderful people, does 2Checkout now accept Nigerians? My Dropshipping website suffered complete setback when after rigorous Processing, they still rejected my application as Nigerian. cry
In fact, which of the above can Receive payment for Nigerian from all over the World?

Don't mind that op. Na copy and paste dey worry am. I am sure he has never used a payment gateway before.
2checkout rejected my application too.

Anyway. Try Flutterwave. They accept various currencies

1 Like

Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by syrecookie: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Frankiss44:

And you has to quote the story to ask this question?
you mean "had"?
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by cedricksly: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
iLegendd:
I have been using VoguePay for years in my online bookstore and have never had a single issue with them. Their charge is perfect.

Whenever someone makes a purchase, they alert me immediately with an SMS and an email. After 5 days or less, they automatically transfer the money to my GTB.

They are probably the best. No, not probably the best — it's the BEST. I'll never think of changing them as long as they don't change and hike price like GTPay.

Link to the bookstore powered by VoguePay: https://shop.wetclef.com
please bro i need recommendations to receive payment in usd, can I use voguepay in that regards Or do you have any recommendations?
Re: Top Payment Gateways In Nigeria by Kusnap: 10:39am On May 05, 2022
Ways Businesses Can Perfect Their Payment Collection Methods.

Running the operation of a smooth payment can have positive, wide-reaching implications for businesses. It is important for business owners to make it as easy as possible for their customers to pay, in order to increase conversion and sales.

Payment, as the process of exchanging services for money, is the lifeblood of all businesses. Payments and cash flow management are so important that how they are done can make the difference between a company’s success or failure. An effective payments strategy is crucial for any business with ambitious growth plans. Payment completes the transaction and defines a successful customer conversion.

Despite its significance, businesses still face crippling challenges in receiving payments, especially across borders.

Running the operation of a smooth payment can have positive, wide-reaching implications for businesses. It is important for business owners to make it as easy as possible for their customers to pay, in order to increase conversion and sales.

https://blog.fincra.com/3-ways-businesses-can-perfect-their/

https://fincra.com/ng/collections

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria / How To Withdraw From Payza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.