Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) (523 Views)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by odinceblog(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2021

Prophet Odumeje of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Onitsha has Finally forgiven Popular comedienne Ada Jesus, gives her 1 Million Naira cash.

In a video shared online, the father of Comedienne Ada Jesus came along with the Traditional Ruler of Odumeje’s Village.

According to Odumeje, Ada Jesus sinned against the Holy spirit by defaming his church, also alleged that he performs fake miracles.

But the father and the Traditional Ruler pleaded with Odumeje and he forgave the comedienne, gives her family a million naira for treatment.

He said: “I have forgiven her, I will give your family One Million Naira.

Recall that Ada Jesus is currently down with an aliment. Odumeje promised to Heal her if her sickness cannot be cured physically by doctors.

“I am giving you 1 million Naira for further treatment, but if it is a spiritual battle, I am ready. He added.

He gave the money to her grandfather since Ada Jesus was not present.

Odumeje further pleaded with people to stop defaming others, most especially men of God as such is a Blasphemy against the Holy spirit and can’t be forgiven.

The Traditional Ruler further explained how he begged Odumeje to Forgive the comedienne, thanks Odumeje for giving him a listening ear.

The Father said: “My Joy is Beyond expression, Thanks to The Traditional Ruler whom God used to touch the heart of the prophet, I saw my daughter as whom the devil want to use to damage the image of the prophet.” He thanked Odumeje for Forgiving his daughter.

WATCH VIDEO: https://centapost.com/breaking-odumeje-finally-forgives-ada-jesus-gives-her-n1-million-video/
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by Badabada(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
God of men
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by Fahdiga(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Women and trash talk. see where this one's mouth has landed her
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by LMS1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
For Defamation!
Just For Defamation That Pastor Has Given Her N1 Million,
We Wey Don Dey Defame Buhari Since 2017 Common N100 Airtime Dem Never Dash Us,
This Our President Can Be Stingy Shaa.
Oga Pastor Would U Mind If We Defame You Too Then U Forgive Us Later?
Even If Na 5,5K Boys Go Manage cheesy

#say no to weed grin
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by Hardgun: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wow MOG

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by shangodele974(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
hmmmmm, speechless
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by Biafranboys: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Coincendence is a he mother of all problems, like a witch cried and the bird died. We must allow freedom of speech and present proof when you lay a serious allegation
Re: Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Men of which God?

That cannot forgive their enemies unless it becomes a show thing?

She was right that you're a false prophet and that you fake miracles. The only mistake she made was that she didn't have the spiritual protection to shield her from the devices of the devil, so you were able to get her, that's if you were actually the one behind her travails!

Meanwhile enjoy your moment while it lasts, but don't get your hopes up, because If you don't repent, you may try that with someone stronger than you, and that may be your last attempt.

The devil is indeed a liar!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? / T.B Joshua: Why It’s Difficult For Me To Display My Wife / Yakub Vs Esau What Has Always Strirred Conflict: Moral Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.