Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? (522 Views)

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? by soundOsonic: 4:09pm On May 13, 2021
Spells and enchantments comes in different form. Some needs words and rhymes to make their spell effective why others do not.
I will share my experience of casting spell and what happened.
Before I go into that, Do you know that the word "LUNATIC" was gotten from the word "LUNAR" meaning moon? grin check you dictionary.
It says people do cast spells during the full moon and the recipient of that spell will run mad during full moon. Lol.

Now my experience, this is not a voodoo experience but a little bit creepy. You don't have to believe in God to believe there is negative and positive energy around humans.

I was a kid of about 9 years back then at iyana Ipaja. We used to live in a 3 bedroom flat but the memory I had about that place is the memory of always fetching water with buckets like two street away. I still have my head disfigured from my days of fetching all the water for a family of five. Child abuse? Nah It isn't if you are compensated duly in money by your parent lol.
Now the day of the spell casting. So a peaceful but hot afternoon I was carrying out my business of fetching water, walking steadily like a drunk because my oversized baff of water; having fantasy of being rich in future nothing you won't see in a child's imagination. Then I felt a sharp kick at my butt. I staggered left and right to regain balance, after an undue labor of gyration I regained balance, by then half of my water had been lost to the soil.
I looked back in slow motion like Lot's wife still because of my oversize baff didn't know what I was expecting to see. I was disappointed I saw a big boy in his late teens like 18 or 19. I asked him why he kicked me with my cute sanguine face, He looked at me with disgust and shouted in Yoruba " E kuro werey" which is to be interpreted as "get out mad man".
I felt bitterness within me, I could taste it at the back of my tongue, my heart was pounding fast with hatred, I wanted to throw my big baff and give him some beating but I was 9 and he was like 19 teen my little arms would have done some attacking but it is my face that will suffer so I held my peace. I bet this must have happened in another multiverse if the multiverse theory actually is true.
Then I did every loser would do when vexed, I hexed him. Though not intentional. I said "That leg you used to kick me will swell up like an elephant". I don't know why people curse maybe it is to make themselves feel better when of course they are helpless. What I felt was a little weight of my chest not because I dropped my baff NO, it was because I cursed the guy which as at that time likened him to a jerk.
After like 6 years, I think I was in Ss2. I was walking on the street and I saw this said guy. His name is Ismali I haven't seen him for long but then he was a vulcanizer. Prior to the time of the spell, I do see him like normal but that day I noticed something; he had elephantiasis. His elephantiasis should be in his last stage after like two years later he was still alive but elephantiasis on both legs.
He was walking with great difficulty, with a folded sleeve in the affected part. My mind went to that day and I felt sorry for him. I never believe in curses and spell and witches and stuff but could it be a coincidence and what are the odds?
I have only seen only two people with elephantiasis, one was a beggar and the other you know.

So guys have you cast a spell before, it can be a good spell and a bad one, so did it work or not?
Re: Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? by KAM3KAZI: 5:02pm On May 13, 2021
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Never done abracadabra before
Re: Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? by Propheticdavid: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
spell ko,spelling bee ni.
Re: Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? by LikeAking: 5:59pm On May 13, 2021
Story for Buhari and family.

(1) (Reply)

The 613 Laws Of The Old Testament Called The Mitzvot / If I Marry 3 Wives As A Born Again Christian ,will I Still Make Heaven? / Popular Nigerian Pastor Rocks GMT Watch Reportedly Worth N392million (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.