Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. (3674 Views)

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / Lagos State IGR Represents 32% Of Total IGR In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by plaindealer: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lagos 2020 Full Year IGR of ₦418.99 billion is more than the IGR of:

The entire Northern Nigeria - ₦385.18 billion

The entire South South - ₦263.17 billion

The entire South East - ₦96.71 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by KingOKON: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

Lagos is a mixture of all Nigerians, Non Yoruba's contribute over 65% of the IGR

9 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by plaindealer: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
From measly N500 Million in 1999. to ₦418.99 billion

All because of the smartness and ingenuity of one man, Tinubu down to the superb management and sense of continuity by other great leaders and performers from Fashola to Ambode and Sanwo Olu.

With good, responsible, smart, credible and dedicated leaders, nothing is impossible.

The sky is the limit.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
...yet lagos still borrows. So what's the essence of having such a high IGR figure if it still borrows money? Mtchww ...nonsense undecided
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...yet lagos still borrows. So what's the essence of having such a high IGR figure if it still borrows money? Mtchww ...nonsense undecided

American and some top world countries are the most Indebted bro.

No use that analysis (maybe you can use another one sha)
You can't run a country without borrowing.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by CaptainAyub: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lagos is Eldorado,south west is milk and honey,everyday.
But if yorugba youths on nairaland hear Biafra, dem go wan commit suicide.
Som1 should explain to me why it's that way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Well at least.
SW isn't doing bad.

Were giving Nigeria much more what Nigeria is giving us.
Too bad.
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

American and some top world countries are the most I debted sis.

No use that do analysis.
You can't run a country without borrowing.
So what's the essence of boasting when your state is a debtor? Go and settle your debt first after that, you can post how much IGR is generated. But for now, you and the lagos state government are defaulting on outstanding loans

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by blamingthedevil: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:

That is why we have blue line light rail
Redline light rail
Purple line coming up
Lekki free trade zone
BRT projects
Fourth Mainland Bridge and many money.

Before you can borrow... creditors must see your capability to repay.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by plaindealer: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:

See ignorance, show us the richest or the poorest entity in the world that doesn't borrow.

Does borrowing alter the fact that the topic is wrong or that Lagos state's IGR is not larger than the rest of Nigeria?

It's not by force to comment, your state is poor and still borrow and in massive debt so what's your point.

I don't know why people like you can not make small sense to save your life.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by November1857(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

it is due to Monopoly the state is enjoying!
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by blamingthedevil: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lagos is moving forward

South West States are doing better except Ekiti State in terms of IGR

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
November1857:

Pls tell us the monopoly
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:

That is why we have blue line light rail
Redline light rail
Purple line coming up
Lekki free trade zone
BRT projects
Fourth Mainland Bridge and many money.

Before you can borrow... creditors must see your capability to repay.
And you call borrowing a smart decision? Oga you well so? Mtchww
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by blamingthedevil: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So what's the essence of boasting when your state is a debtor? Go and settle your debt first after that, you can post how much IGR is generated. But for now, you and the lagos state government are defaulting on outstanding loans

American the biggest economy is the biggest debtor... because creditors trust the people that have more ...... their capability to pay back is not in doubt...
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
[/s]

What is this one saying?

Tell me the country that is doing well without borrowing

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by KingOKON: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:
From measly N500 Million in 1999. to ₦418.99 billion

All because of the smartness and ingenuity of one man, Tinubu down to the superb management and sense of continuity by other great leaders and performers from Fashola to Ambode and Sanwo Olu.

With good, responsible, smart, credible and dedicated leaders, nothing is impossible.

The sky is the limit.

Be grateful to the non-Yorubas
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingOKON:

Be grateful to the non-Yorubas

And the Non - Yorubas
Why ain't their respective states not doing well?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

See ignorance, show us the richest or the poorest entity in the world that doesn't borrow.

Does borrowing alter the fact that the topic is wrong or that Lagos state's IGR is not larger than the rest of Nigeria?

It's not by force to comment, your state is poor and still borrow and in massive debt so what's your point.

I don't know why people like you can not make small sense to save your life.

Bros lagos has the highest IGR I agree, but it also has one of highest debt profile in the country. So how does that sound like good news to you? If I were you, I would be crying for my unborn children because they will inherit a debt they never baragined for
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by johnmartus(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Continue giving lame excuse.
KingOKON:

Lagos is a mixture of all Nigerians, Non Yoruba's contribute over 65% of the IGR

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by plaindealer: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
November1857:

Was it monopoly when Lagos state was poor and generating N500 million before 1999?

Monopoly is not the governor of Lagos state, monopoly doesn't make economic and financial decisions, monopoly doesn't build and commission projects, monopoly id not building the largest public work projects in Nigeria and the whole of West Africa, monopoly is not administrating Lagos state, good and smart leaders are.

It's effective, smart, intelligent, and competent leadership, not monopoly.

You can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by helinues: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Fact no dey lie..

Na why Eko no go ever baje

But op yoh wicked oo.. You just decided to spoil some people's weekend just like that..
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

What is this one saying?

Tell me the country that is doing well without borrowing
I know you're a yoruba boy who is trying to blow his rusty trumpet, but try and be objective for once and see the debt your Tinubu and his misfits acquired on behalf of your unborn children
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Beremx(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
It ought to be so because Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria.

Case closed
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by plaindealer: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
[s]
Ammishaddai:
Bros lagos has the highest IGR I agree, but it also has one of highest debt profile in the country. So how does that sound like good news to you? If I were you, I would be crying for my unborn children because they will inherit a debt they never baragined for
[/s]

I can not keep going back and forth with ignorant people and pointless arguments, go and start your own topic to discuss your rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I know you're a yoruba boy who is trying to blow his rusty trumpet, but try and be objective for once and see the debt your Tinubu and his misfits acquired on behalf of your unborn children

What concerns me with Tinubu I be lagos born?

Just reply my question
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by KingOKON: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sammy07:

And the Non - Yorubas
Why ain't their respective states not doing well?

How Yoruba state are doing fine except Lagos that is a mixture
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by imaxdocuments: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ekoile aka Agbameta and now he has metamorphosed into plaindealer to continue his propaganda

cheesy
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by helinues: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Even thy not justifying the debt acquired by LASG but at least there are still some projects/developments to show for it hence Lagos the abode home of all Nigerians

What has Bayelsa state been doing with the monthly 13% derivative?
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Ammishaddai: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
blamingthedevil:

American the biggest economy is the biggest debtor... because creditors trust the people that have more ...... their capability to pay back is not in doubt...
America has the capabilities to settle their debt. What capabilities does your state have to settle? Is it the Amala or Ewe soup? Because right now, you guys in the south west are still living very delusional lives
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by Sammy07: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:

America has the highest IGR and still has the highest debt profile.

How does that sound to you?
Re: Lagos State Igr More Than Se, Ss, Se, North. by duro4chang(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
America borrow more than any other country. Borrowing is not the issue at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Campaign At Alaba Intl Mkt Turned To Solidarity Support For MNK / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal / Something I Learnt From The Audio Conversation Between Obi And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.