Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal (3666 Views)

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Gov Election 2023: Ogun NNPP To Sue INEC For Omitting Party’s Name / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Afikoo: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Let the fireworks begin.
Peter OBI has Officially filed a case in the Election Petition Tribunal challenging INEC, APC and Tinubu in just concluded Presidential Election

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by absoluteSuccess: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
It is well, time is the revealer of all secrets.

Ojukwu described Awo as "the best president Nigeria never had".

Talent is never enough.
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Totilopussylick(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2023
The stolen mandate of Peter Obi shall be recovered in full tongue

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by jyz200(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2023
Good
This is the proper way to do things , not ranting or crying on a live tV

This is my first time of commenting after the election I have been observing both scenarios
Congrats to all Bat supporter , all the banter , success at last

Yorubas need to be more conservative in Nigeria politics except we go back to regionalism
Observing last Saturday vote , southwest is the only region that vote liberal, what really help tinubu is the ability to network and probably structure

Congrats Nigerians
Congrats Jagaban
Congrats apc
May your tenure Favour every Nigerians

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Penguin2: 11:10am On Mar 03, 2023
A stolen crown is a cap 🧒.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Massiveglory: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2023
He is coming.
The road to recovery and restoration has begun.

Every sane Nigerian has a part to play in the recovery.

The road to shame and reproach has also begin for tinubu and the fraudulent criminals gang.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by princeade86(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Good.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Beebah321(f): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2023
Very good cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by ogologoamu: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2023
We need justice.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by ethikallyright: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2023
Op, do you have the full document?
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by kosovo(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2023

How come no one is asking the Supreme Court to interpret 25% in FCT.

I expect a state to take the case to the supreme court.

If an individual takes its to court, the person has to start from the federal high court which will take too much time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Ventura1: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by SatanKeepOff: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2023
i see Nigerians celebrating soon..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Like I said, let the legal fireworks begin.

Thiefnubuu bring your corrupt SANs, ObiDient lawyers are waiting.

Every youth, media, international community will pay 100% attention to this court proceeding to the letter.

Let the courts tell us it was right to break the electoral law on BVAS, let the court authenticate the brazen daylight robbery and mutilation of results witnessed by the global community.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Chekwume16(m): 11:23am On Mar 03, 2023
Have they constituted the tribunal. What sort of rubbish is this
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by jUeLiZ: 11:24am On Mar 03, 2023
I am Obidient, but I'm afraid Bola is already three steps ahead. By now he would have already negotiated with the supreme court...but there's no harm in trial, Who knows, something might come out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by fnep2smooth(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2023
Let the movie begin
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2023
Obi and Atiku no get the spread to make any of them president. When they are done crying over their well deserved loss they will go back to their private life.

Meanwhile wish all the lawyers a fruitful cashing out season!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by dat9jaguy(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The stolen mandate of Peter Obi shall be recovered in full tongue

Now Peter Obi's rigging in the south east will be revealed. APC go expose all the shenanigans that was committed in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:29am On Mar 03, 2023
jUeLiZ:
I am Obidient, but I'm afraid Bola is already three steps ahead. By now he would have already negotiated with the supreme court...but there's no harm in trial, Who knows, something might come out of it.

Let him be 100 steps ahead. Nature has already demystified him with urine bag tied to his waist.

The court proceedings will demystify him and at the least help us reveal his criminal judges and structure in the Judiciary. We need to at least identify them and take down the structures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by PrinceOfLagos: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2023
Very good

I will be available for any donations if need be . This stolen mandate must be retrieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by colorsofrainbow: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2023
kosovo:

If an individual takes its to court, the person has to start from the federal high court which will take too much time.

PDP will include that,not LP
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Faber(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2023
Good, but so fast, hope he have gathered every proof needed...make we no go loose on technical grounds o.

I am ready πŸ’― for donations, if need be
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by fabuloz1(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Goke7:
Obi and Atiku no get the spread to make any of them president. When they are done crying over their well deserved loss they will go back to their private life.

Meanwhile wish all the lawyers a fruitful cashing out season!
The number of votes stolen from labour party will reduce APC's spread drastically and added to the rightful owners, so chill and watch the drama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by id4sho(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
May the sustainer of mankind be with him smiley
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by id4sho(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Caramia2020(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2023
Smiling, I just too trust Obi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Afikoo:
Let the fireworks begin.
Peter OBI has Officially filed a case in the Election Petition Tribunal challenging INEC, APC and Tinubu in just concluded Presidential Election
Eager to see how Tinubu alias emilokan and INEC can defend these crimes against them

I want to know how they can escape prison undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by PeterObi4LP: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2023
Justice is coming. Nigerians stolen mandate will be restored. Nigerians don't want tinubu no be by force. INEC chairman will not die well and those involve in this shameless rigging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Ahuitzotl: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2023
Guys, remember that all legal matters pertaining to the election must be concluded before swearing -in....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by id4sho(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
kosovo:

This is presidential tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal by Goke7: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2023
fabuloz1:

The number of votes stolen from labour party will reduce APC's spread drastically and added to the rightful owners, so chill and watch the drama.

No votes were stolen if you like add 1 million to obi votes he won’t still catch up. He has lost.

No one can force Obi on us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / President's Aide Denies Comments On Igbos / What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.