Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ham Rice Sandwich Made By Folding! Folded Gimbap. Recipe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ham Rice Sandwich Made By Folding! Folded Gimbap. Recipe (368 Views)

How I Make Bread And Egg Sandwich For Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner (Photos, Video) / How To Prepare Cucumber Tomato Sandwich / Clearance Sale!!! Brand New,oven Toaster,sandwich Maker Up To 50% Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ham Rice Sandwich Made By Folding! Folded Gimbap. Recipe by dbwotjr: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
YouTube video recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NngvX9FflR0

Today, I’m going to tell you about the ham sandwich kimbap that you make by folding it.
Ingredients: edible seaweed(gim), cucumber, ham, egg, sesame oil, salt, sesame salt
1. Cut the cucumber and ham.
2. Pop the egg yolk and cook it, and cook the ham golden brown.
3. Mix the rice with sesame oil, salt and sesame salt.
4. Cut the edible seaweed(gim) in half, then add rice, ham, cucumber and egg and folded.
5 Wrap it in a wrap and cut it to make it easier to eat.
6. Cooking complete.

Re: Ham Rice Sandwich Made By Folding! Folded Gimbap. Recipe by zoeA: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Where do you get seaweed from ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Noodles / Weekend Giveaway Chicken 5kg @900 Per Kg / Cooked Egg Competition Eating Competition With My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.