Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Real Wisdom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Real Wisdom (161 Views)

Daily Wisdom For Your Marriage / The Real Truth About Relocating To Canada In 2022 / The Real Meaning Of Iyawo, Yoruba Word For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Wisdom by ogub(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hi everyone.
We need to celebrate and treat everyone with respect and compassion cause you don't know if your meeting that moment could actually be the last, am typing this with heavy heart cause i just heard about the demise of guy though not close to me but I know him, who was around some days ago.may God help us to number our day's and apply our hearts to wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sale Software Solutions Help Any Retail Business Succeed / Accept Praises And Criticisms, They Help You Grow / How To Strecth Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.