Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London (58998 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault / Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Respectfully, I don’t give a Bleep
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by CheedyJ(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

eliza will need a boyfriend to comfort her
I’m doing that already...
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Bluffly: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even money has a limit.

The royals have expended the vast resources of Africa's natural resources to live very good lives.

They are/were responsible for Africa's large scale underdevelopment and political instability.

Prince Philip dying at 99, must not be equated to little Tubonsun who dies at 3mins 45sec due to lack of incubator at LUTH.
And it is the Royals that kept embezzling government funds since 1960

4 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Duplexxx: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rip
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by ednut1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even money has a limit.

The royals have expended the vast resources of Africa's natural resources to live very good lives.

They are/were responsible for Africa's large scale underdevelopment and political instability.

Prince Philip dying at 99, must not be equated to little Tubonsun who dies at 3mins 45sec due to lack of incubator at LUTH.
see them always looking for who to blame for self inflicted woes. Na royal family dey inflate contracts, build little or shitty projects and embezzled money with reckless abandon abi.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Oracleforce: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
How.i wish I belong to this family....so.many of my present problems could have been solved...

See me for Naija dey talk about.FooOLani herdsmen and kidnapping....in fact, Naija is cursed.
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Allakent: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na wa o, who is going to inherit queen? I mean, as in, ta ni yio su queen lo po?
Ki Olorun ki o te Prince Philip si afefe rere. Odi igba,odi arin na ko, odi oju ala. Maje okun, ma je ekolo, oun tiwon ban je ni ajule orun, oun ni ki o na won je.
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by okrikaboi: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Now na to dm the queen Alaye get format o
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by lekki1444: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Explorer can do better with this.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Emola12(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
nah there own cup of malt be dat nothing concern me
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by TMKsouth: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
I really felt for the queen today. This lockdown made her loneliness even more surreal.

Harry hurried over to chat with William and Kate after the ceremony, and then pulled William to the side for a one-on-one. Reconciliation maybe at grandpa's funeral?

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by fidelisbaba: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naked we came to this world and naked we shall all return. May God grant the queen and her nation the fortitude to Bear the lose
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Lama70(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
rawtouch:
sadgo and console her o. Oniranu. Oni sokunso

eliza will need a boyfriend to comfort her
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by slimmoney(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Explorer come nd do ur thing jhoor

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by mountmoriah(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
fidelisbaba:
Naked we came to this world and naked we shall all return. May God grant the queen and her nation the fortitude to Bear the lose
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Racist SOB
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by realitycheck000: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rest in Peace Prince... Call your queen to join you... cool
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by masarauta11(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
See them. No facemask, no social distancing.

But, down here they will disturb people with "CORONA IS REAL".

CORONA my a**

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Mftivi: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
emmy512:

what exactly did they take.
our pride? our oil?
even if they did, they left enough behind that we coulve worked with but we, we didn't use it wisely
you are ignorant if you believe they really left anything.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by naija1stnigar(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Nonsense lies!! People like you that vote for people like Buhari are the problem with Africa
use your sense these British babarians are the reasons why we keep recycling evil leaders because they kept cashing in whenever our country is failing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by yom2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even money has a limit.

stop making excuses for ur people. There's a local parable that says: if a wall does not leave a hole open a lizard will not finds its way in. Let's take responsibility
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by BarrElChapo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Even money has a limit.

Your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by notoriousbabe: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
seunmohmoh:
My beautiful hometown.
oiiiiiiiiiin! Better thing dey hungry you
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by tishbite41(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Chai
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by SarkinYarki: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
naija1stnigar:
use your sense these British babarians are the reasons why we keep recycling evil leaders because they kept cashing in whenever our country is failing

Lies ..so Muftua the immigration guy that always extorts people at the airport is being controlled by the british
Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by Sammy07: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol, the British have a great respect of their monarchy but tried to ridicule ours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by weslay: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
chival:
The Queen must be so sad seeing someone she's been with over 70 years go. Can't imagine the feeling of emptiness and loss.

Bleep the Queen and the entire British monarchy.. Africans are still paying the price for British expedition in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by onoms4luv(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bob see burial, to die just dey hungry me. ah

my own country yard if undertaker throw you eh, Bob God nor get choice than to allow you enter heaven.

every body just dey vex for this country.

winter is coming

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London by baike: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
R.I.P old king kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.