Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (47045 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Prince Philip will become the 25th Royal in the 200-year-old vault hidden beneath St George's Chapel in Windsor when he is buried.

The Duke of Edinburgh, who died last Friday aged 99, will join a range of kings and queens behind a set of iron gates around 16ft underground.

Among the notables already there include George III, George IV, George V of Hanover and William IV.

His coffin will be lowered into the Royal Vault at around 3pm and will stay there until the Queen dies
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9480791/Prince-Philip-25th-Royal-200-year-old-vault-hidden-St-Georges-Chapel.html

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Others who are also buried there are Queen Victoria's father Prince Edward, George III's wife Queen Charlotte and Queen Mary's grandfather Prince Adolphus.

Among the notables already there include George III, George IV, George V of Hanover and William IV.

Pictured: King Edward II and Queen Alexandra in the chapel.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
When Her Majesty's time comes, they will join George VI and Queen.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by zoeA: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
After the Queen dies what happens?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by zoeA: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dust to dust abeg grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Righteousness2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
The time of the Prince is over on Earth .

All the whole Ramatazz and Paparazzi happening here on Earth for Him is totally irrelevant to Him wherever he is.

Infact He is long gone to Eternity based on whom he believed and lived for.
For it is Appointed unto man to Die once! After that, the Judgement..

The worst thing that could happen to a man/ woman is to Depart this World without JESUS..

No Matter what you are! No Matter your Position, appointment or whatever! If you Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Jessicaos(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by heniford2: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
this people self
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
shocked

Mi bloodclot!!!

Dis ah no humans, dem ah aliens me say..

Reptilians from another planet, dem ah control this world of ours. Y'all don't know!

Wait make me tell you something pimpin, once me ah see it ina me dream, it ah real life like a dream but ah reality me say. Me see dem come inna dem spaceship and ah chat dem ah chat..

No ask me what dem ah do, or wah dem say... All ah unu haffi open up unu third eye and realise, these reptiles dem ah control di bloodclaat world yah so..

Thunder clap yuh, a weed me a smoke me nuh hallucinate no!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Ipromote: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
RIP Prince Philip.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ictjobber: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oyibo eh

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by julitoch: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na waaa
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Femich18(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ok nah
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by eliyonvibes: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
All die na die, abeg all of una get out

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Dalil8: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Tomb of kings

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Freemason1: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
It’s funny how the English are so keen about keeping their culture and heritage but pillaged and destroyed cultures without worrying that they are desecrating other people’s history and culture. They destroyed the royal tomb of the great Benin Empire and stole the molded heads of kings and queens long dead and gone who represented a cultural and spiritual identity for a people who championed their own cause.

I hope someday humanity would truly come to respect and protect each other.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by adonainana: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
kai

See tradition, and see tombstone

Some Uk buildings will be 300 years old and you will barely notice it is 300 years old

Naija buildings after 20 years it don cast

Reminds me of a Nigeria governor tombstone and they started putting AC inside the tombstone

Country wey light no dey, grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by yanabasee1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Okorocha will make a great member of these family...Dude knows how to build artifacts and status for a waste....

7 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ogub(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
The whites can really keep records.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Kingcalls: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Look at the history and power meghan thinks she can challenge... there are some battles u just should avoid....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Mowsid(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Rest on sire
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by saphiere(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
All is vanity

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by OwenJesse27(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
After the queen die what we happened?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by jacoik(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
so they don't burry people again ehhhh? no be the same oyibo said dust to dust?
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by SoftP(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Reminds me of the movie,
THE MUMMIES RETURN.

Whites are very good @ making themselves Unique,
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by merits(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
If na Nigeria now they will call it rituals or occultic,but so far it's done by whites it's okay by them,ass licking black,the whites are their semi gods nonsense

33 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.