Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The New Face Of Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Face Of Imo (2358 Views)

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. / The New Face Of Aso Rock / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of Imo by CrudeOil2(m): 1:22am On Apr 21, 2011
I lived in enugu during my university days. I think that was were i started learning. but it doesnt matter where you are, you can still learn if you wanna.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by ektbear: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2011
This Ohakim fella, lol.

I wonder how people will react in Imo when he overwhelmingly wins his election.

As they say, what is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (Ohakim).
Re: The New Face Of Imo by THEAMAKA(f): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

This Ohakim fella, lol.

I wonder how people will react in Imo when he overwhelmingly wins his election.

As they say, what is good for the goose (GEJ) is good for the gander (Ohakim).

true that lol

Crude Oil:

I lived in enugu during my university days. I think that was were i started learning. but it doesnt matter where you are, you can still learn if you wanna.
oh really? so what did you speak before that? only English? you must be very smart to pick up a language like that. cool cool
Re: The New Face Of Imo by CrudeOil2(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2011
Before then, the only language I could speak was english. that was like five years ago or thereabout.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by THEAMAKA(f): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2011
Crude Oil:

Before then, the only language I could speak was english. that was like five years ago or thereabout.
so are you now fluent?
Re: The New Face Of Imo by CrudeOil2(m): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2011
I'm not that fluent in speaking. I can grade myself 70 percent in speaking
Re: The New Face Of Imo by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2011
please ladies and gentle men all these posting of constructed roads aare big bogus lies. let us unite and Vote Ohakim out he is a sadist.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40am On Apr 21, 2011
you know, i came across this video about 6 weeks ago and i thought it was HILARIOUS! more lies from Ohakim's camp.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9vcCCim1Y[/flash]

they show you F**KED up roads and in their bid to show you the "progress" being made, they show you totally different roads. what kind of people reason like this? they must take all Imo people to be fools.
i believe the masses are kept illiterate and/or ignorant so the government can get away with all their evil doings.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by aduboy(m): 5:23am On Apr 21, 2011
Its really disturbing the way Nigerian political class look at their citizens. To be honest characters like Ohakim are supposed to be in jail. Every of his antecedents amounts to fraud and lies. Any attempt by Ohakim to defraud the people of their mandate will attract the wrath of God which means the wrath of the IMO people.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by aduboy(m): 5:25am On Apr 21, 2011
Its really disturbing the way Nigerian political class look at their citizens. To be honest characters like Ohakim are supposed to be in jail. Every of his antecedents amounts to fraud and lies. Any attempt by Ohakim to defraud the people of their mandate will attract the wrath of God which means the wrath of the IMO people.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by humebuloe: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
still the same old story
Re: The New Face Of Imo by Kenyy: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2011
Like father(GEJ) like son(Ohakim). All the people(both living things and non living things) that voted for GEJ in Imo State shall all cast their votes for Ohakim! Badluck to meaningful development.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2011
Tuesday's election will be a landslide for Owelle Rochas Okorocha.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by ektbear: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2011
nuzo:

Tuesday's election will be a landslide for Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

Hehe. We shall see, you might be surprised. Ohakim helped his oga, presumably his oga will help him out too.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by hercules07: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2011
I am just waiting for the gubernatorial elections, I want to see what our brothers from the east will say when PDP wins all 11 SS and SE states with rigging. The people of the SS and SE have sown the wind by voting in PDP at the presidential level, they will reap the whirlwind at the Gubernatorial level when Jonathan pays his guys back.
Re: The New Face Of Imo by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2011
We should stop deceiving ourselves, as much as I hate to say this, most if not all pdp governors are coming back. Its a very sad situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Doctors Reject Chime’s Call To Resume Work / "Pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015" - Dokubo Asari / Buhari, Atiku, Rochas And Sam Nda-isaiah - Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.