Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

"My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady (3352 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Faithdamy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
A man identified as Mr Innocent umukoro was the reported to have been sleeping with his biological daughter.

According to reports the accused and the daughter are living at a village in Ireto road, Sapele, Delta state.

However after the report was shared on social media platforms, the reported victim identified as Blessing Ode, came out to tell her own part of the story.

According to her, her father was not having sexual intercourse with her but the father confessed to be doing so because of the beating from the area boys.

Narrating her own part of the story, she said:

St please my conscience is judging me am the daughter of Mr Umukoro Innocent after what I saw both physically and online how this news of my father has spread like Harmattan fire am not myself I really feel sorry for my Father my Dad did not really slept with me but My friend and my Sister and my Mum that I explained what he was doing to me in the house every time he see me with boy he will keep chuking his hands to always check my body all the time and the way he they always scare my male friends from me i really don’t like it so I told one of our neighbors that Everytime my father they choke hand for my body .. nie he say he dey Bleep you be that now the thing vex am nie him go report my father to One man village landlord Chairman but nor be really he pennis him use I don still tell my father Family when them question me

SOURCE: https://freshreporters.com/my-father-only-checks-my-private-part-to-see-if-someone-is-sleeping-with-me-young-lady-narrates/

1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by nairalandankrah: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
You and your pervert father should shift abeg lemme see if isa pandemic has resigned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by LMS1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
In Xvideo Scene Like This Is Called Fvcked Up Family grin..

I Have Noting Else To Say Since The Defendant Herself Is Defending The Defendee..

#Say No To Weed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Jerryherd: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
that's good for the man, if he was a good father that trained his daughter well she wont be following boys about to the extent the pervert man had to constantly check her virginity

weirdo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
What should I do with this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by SmartPolician: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
I know a girl of 25 that her mom does that to. The good thing is that at 25, she is still a virgin. She's a graduate and working.

I think it would have made more sense if this girl's mother was the one doing the checking, not the other way around.

Some families have strong values and will never drop them no matter what anyone thinks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by lilvicky68(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
You and your father no well...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by doggedfighter(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
So having strong values involves putting your

finger inside your daughter's vagina to check something?

I'm asking the man up there.

As a mother is it even right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by samwash(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
The girl is old enough to kwn the truth .
But I will say the girl's father went too far, if that's what he wants to be checking, why not allow the girl's mother to be doing that for him in his present.
Waytin I kwn self, who does that?
If both parents gave their child better upbringing, things like this will not happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Bkayyy: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Believe stupid girls and feminists at your own peril.
A feminist/stupid girl always like accusing their strict father of rape which always turn out to be false like this one.
Tụfịakwa. Demonic child from the Feminist Coven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Aaa007: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:

I Have Noting Else To Say Since The Defendant Herself Is Defending The Defendee..

#Say No To Weed grin

grin grin grin
I don't even know what to tell this one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by naija4life247: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:

#Say No To Weed grin

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Raycrane01: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Smh.. your father is just Hot

1 Like

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Goodid: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wtf
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by 3gpvids: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hand self fit disvirgin person abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by culf: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
imagine! This family needs deliverance, both father and daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by BrainEya(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2021
(◔‿◔) After this , I'm deactivating.
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by ola31701: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2021
You and your father no well...
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by BBBells: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Aaargh

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by pyyxxaro: 2:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Naaa from clap there de enter dance
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Mindlog: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2021
The father was getting sexually stimulated by fingering his daughter in the guise of checking for her hymen.No parent be it the father or the mother has the right to check for virginity by fingering their daughter as that is sexual abuse, parents who do that are sick in the head.
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Mindlog: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Bkayyy:
Believe stupid girls and feminists at your own peril.
A feminist/stupid girl always like accusing their strict father of rape which always turn out to be false like this one.
Tụfịakwa. Demonic child from the Feminist Coven

What is the father's finger doing in his daughter's genital? Probably where you come from, such does not count as sexual abuse or fingering a daughter is part of raising a child in a Godly way.

1 Like

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Victoria938(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Abomination
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by 2rez: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
LMS1:

#Say No To Weed grin

Wrong!

Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
So so wrong. Poor girl.
Re: "My Father Checks My Private Part To See If Someone Sleeps With Me" –Young Lady by squarelead(m): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2021
I hear people talking about upbringing , aimoye upbringing. It should be the mother tho, not the father to check her virginity . This one you don bring disgrace to ur family now. Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Troubles / Why Do Some Women Deny Their Husband Sex After Marriage? / I Raised My Hands To My Husband. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.