Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fake Prophecies And Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Prophecies And Vision (212 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Prophecies And Vision by officialmario(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
About 5years ago when i wanted so settle down, i decided to seek spiritual guidance and advice, so i visited a prophet just to know if the lady is good for me, i gave the pastor two names,
After praying to seek guidance, he said the first lady is good and we can get married, but the problem there is that she will die after delivering the second child because that was the aggrement she made with her mate in heaven.
He said the other lady too is good but the only problem is that she won't bear children for me. I was shocked to hear this, Contrary to what he told i was very scared of the vision.
I didnt marry any of them, but the first one has given birth to three kids and the second lady just had her own baby last year.

we should nt believe in fake prophecies, most of these pastors are occultic agent and they get their powers from the marine kingdom, the only solution is to pray to God to show us the way.
Have you ever experience prophecies about your life and did not come to pass?
Share your views.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophecies And Vision by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op, you look for this man trouble, every black person need his or her head examine, I know a man who wanted children, the next thing was to call Baba lawo, when baba lawo came to his house, he saw that his wife was beautiful, he send the man to buy him white handkachief , before the man came oh know babalawo begin the finger his wife, he was at the door, when he was hearing AH SMALL SMALL it was so sweet girl that he never new her husband was around, today the marriage is not more, the man back to square zero... Op my I call them babalawo in suit, stop calling them prophet, OP leave righteous with your God and pray to him for direction leave babalawo alone.

1 Like

Re: Fake Prophecies And Vision by Kobojunkiee: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:
About 5years ago when i wanted so settle down, i decided to seek spiritual guidance and advice, so i visited a prophet just to know if the lady is good for me, i gave the pastor two names,
After praying to seek guidance, he said the first lady is good and we can get married, but the problem there is that she will die after delivering the second child because that was the aggrement she made with her mate in heaven.
He said the other lady too is good but the only problem is that she won't bear children for me. I was shocked to hear this, Contrary to what he told i was very scared of the vision.
I didnt marry any of them, but the first one has given birth to three kids and the second lady just had her own baby last year.

we should nt believe in fake prophecies, most of these pastors are occultic agent and they get their powers from the marine kingdom, the only solution is to pray to God to show us the way.
Have you ever experience prophecies about your life and did not come to pass?
Share your views.
You would have probably gotten better results had you gone straight to a babalawo or a psychic, instead of to one who was masquerading as a servant of Jesus Christ. undecided

Most of these pastors are occult agents that use powers from the marine kingdom? You went to a pastor seeking that which you could only get from one who was of the occult, so why blame your pastors for branching out into other kingdoms in order to meet the demands of their clientele for such services? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2021: Day 10 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers / Falsified Failed Prophecies About 3 Days Darkness. Must Watch And Share! / Who Else Feels God Has Abandonded Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.