Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery (1212 Views)

How Nassarawa People Reacted When Buhari Said Tinubu Will Be Next President(phot / Picture: Another Picture Of Donald Duke That Tinubu Stole / Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
The demand and price of these two Items increased drastically after Bode George said Bola Tinubu stole Vault and Garden Cemetery in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

3 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticala, Justwise , Seun, Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
CC

TheGodFaThEr129
Karlovych
Owode1
redsun
LLiKYekoba
Dizon
OVB123
Rastaramsey
AntiBMC
ahaika23
Ferdinandu
patpaul
Ugonna62
foryourmindlol
PrinceOfLagos
MadamVanessa
colorsofrainbow
Arysexy
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by AntiBMC(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hehe... Better to be safe than sorry. Any law abiding inhabitant in the SW ought to have acquired one or two of those items by now...to avoid had I known.

3 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hehe... Better to be safe than sorry. Any law abiding inhabitant in the SW ought to have acquired one or two of those items by now...to avoid had I known.

Best to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
We need prayers from across Africa against skull miners and cemetery robbers taking over the land.

CC

TMKsouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
IronGalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG

2 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by helinues: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Imagine how someone is fixated about happenings in other regions while Igbos are ravaging his region.

Whick kind yeye priority be this FCS?

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:
Imagine how someone is fixated about happenings in other regions while Igbos are ravaging his region.

Whick kind yeye priority be this FCS?

Lagos is a no man's land. We all contributed to developing it when it was the former capital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by helinues: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
swaggerjack:

Lagos is a no man's land. We all contributed to developing it when it was the former capital.

Like those Hawking fan yogurt or lacazerra right?

undecided

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
helinues:

undecided

What about Tinubu urchins like you, what have you contributed besides constituting nuisances?

3 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by ChoCho54(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Op, the skull miners association of NL are coming for you soon

3 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by ChoCho54(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

undecided
Better than skull mining

2 Likes

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by helinues: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Better than skull mining

Is that all or do you have any meaningful things to say to your bunkum?

A lady that always come online daily just to look for who to attack/insult or abuse

Iranu abasha
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by ChoCho54(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

A lady that always come online daily just to look for who to attack/insult or abuse

Iranu abasha
Helinues you always want to draw me into a fight with you,, why? cheesy
The point is that I consider you effeminate and of no consequence. That's why I don't usually pay you so much attention.
I have told you this constantly in the past. You are a low budget zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by helinues: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Helinues you always want to draw me into a fight with you,, why? cheesy
The point is that I consider you effeminate and of no consequence. That's why I don't usually pay you so much attention.
I have told you this constantly in the past. You are a low budget zombie. grin

How did my comments concern you .

We have no idea about what you might be going through in real life, why putting the aggression on innocent NL's?

Go through your comments history and see how you have been busy fighting everyone.. Inside this beautiful life

Rabbish
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by ChoCho54(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

We have no idea about what you might be going through in real life, why putting the aggression on innocent NL's?

Go through your comments history and see how you have been busy fighting everyone.. Inside this beautiful life

Rabbish
How can the comments of a SIMP be of any concern to anyone? Lol

Me I Sha don't like engaging low budget effeminate zombies like you.

1 Like

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by 1872bu: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Iranu abasha
[/s]
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by 1872bi: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Rabbish
[/s]
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
1872bu:
[s][/s]
Cheers
Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerians need to fear these evil leaders. Bode George warned you about how evil they are.

Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by swaggerjack: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op, the skull miners association of NL are coming for you soon
shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If These Politician Die Before Election? / David Hundeyin / As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.